Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:Help with solar panels?
- With a small house it may not be necessary to put solar panels in it. The wattage that is needed will not be much of a difference when using electricity.
- Q:Can You Choose Between Solar Panels And Aircraft Fuselage Report?
- Fuselage, solar panels are boring...check out the design considerations for the fuselage of the old SR-7 Blackbird, a really amazing aircraft in its day.
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- portable panels are too small to be much use for a modern household. A panel appx 20 inches square might supply a laptop computer... but it won't keep your refrigerator running.
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:Are our scientists making solar panels all wrong??
- If the panels are deployed at outer surface of atmosphere then white will reflect the sun light to outer space. If the panels are deployed at earth surface, inside the atmosphere, most of the reflected light will be bounced back to earth by the atmosphere. For the solar panels we are talking about, they need to be dark color to absorb light and turn into electricity.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- - Radiation from the sun is mostly Ultra- Violet. - There are 2 types of solar panels, Solar thermal collectors and photovoltaic cells. - Put simply, photovoltaic cells take the UV rays and produce electricity. - Solar thermal collectors (which is probabl
- Q:Should we subsidize solar panels?
- Recent investments into solar panels have brought about a couple of interesting realizations and developments. One, as you state, is that traditional solar panels (silicon crystalline panels) are not currently cost effective, even will full-scale manufacturing production. It's possible that improved manufacturing techniques will bring the retail price down somewhat, but it needs to be brought down a lot to make economic sense without incentives. The other, though, is that a new method of producing solar panels - thin film technologies - has been developed. These are currently quite expensive, but because there are no crystals to grow, they are expected to drop significantly in price as production increases. I believe that this technological development has been made as a direct result of government support for solar energy. It is not taking money away from research - rather it is providing the incentive for research. I could be wrong. I've been wrong before. But I think that these new solar technologies, which are already hitting the market, will dramatically change the economics of solar energy.
- Q:Solar panel placement idea?
- Solar panel generates fairly low, unreliable source of energy. They are most likely very expensive. Despite all of that, your window may act as a beam filter by refracting the beam or reflects them off trough total internal reflection causing a low yield of sunlight harvest. Sunlight is also necessary to hit the panel 90 degrees to harvest maximum output.
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- The solar panel option is for running a ventilation system while the Prius is parked outdoors, so the sun won't heat up the interior. Personally I think it's a good idea, especially if your car has leather seats-- There is nothing more unpleasant than getting into a car with leather seats that has been sitting in the sun for hours with the windows closed. Many a people in shorts have their thighs scalded on the leather seats that way. The solar panels are a luxury option, not standard equipment on the Prius. I think luxury cars like Mercedes and Cadillacs with leather interiors can use a system like that.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range