Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Does a solar panel work on a cloudy day or a rainy day?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Does a solar panel work on a cloudy day or a rainy day? I've heard that solar panels have back-up batteries for when it is cloudy or rainy that day.. is this true?
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- Solar power is still an expensive way to purchase power, as of 2007, it was 38 cents per kwh while the cost of power from coal is 0.6 cents per kwh. Of course regulations have prevented new coal power stations from being built so it's really natural gas power stations at 5 cents a kwh that solar has to compete with. Solar is dropping in price but the best you can hope for is for it to reach parity with natural gas someday soon and it hasn't yet. The other issue is that you pay up front for solar power which as any economist will tell you is even more expensive and involves greater risks. However, as part of a strategy to become as self reliant as possible when you retire and have a fixed income, it's a reasonable prospect, not only will the technology become less expensive by then but at that point, fixing the price of the energy costs is more valuable than the cost of the energy. Focusing on personal finance and learning how to invest which very few people know how to do is more important right now. When you retire, hopefully you can afford to build a passive solar home with photovoltaic solar panels and wind turbines but still on the grid for efficient net metering and with a greenhouse where you can grow the staples that you need and perhaps even some biodiesel for your google driven car. Having a reasonable portfolio is really the only way to achieve that goal.
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel -?
- For okorder.com/... Electric power. Rather than an overhead cable you can bury a cable or PVC conduit and power the shed with 20AC. You can easily supply 5 to 30A of 20V AC that supply all of your power needs without the issues and limitations of the Solar system. If your shed is within 200 ft of your home you should be able to power the shed for less than $400 if you do the work.
- Q:How to build a solar panel for lighting/heat source?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:Can A Home Owned Solar Panel Support The Entire House's Electrical Needs?
- why okorder.com and we will tell you and everyone else what they would need.we will tell you to the dollar what it takes to accomplish your desire.thanks tommy
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That solar panel puts out about amp (in round numbers). If you are talking about a 20vac outlet, you'll have to send the output of the solar panel through an inverter. That brings it up to 20vac. 20 watts at 20 volts means you'll only be able to draw 0.6667 amps. With an inverter at 85% efficiency, you'll only get about 0.4 amps. That would barely light a CFL. 20 watts of power at 7 volts = amp (in round numbers) 20 watts of power at 20vac = 0.6667 amp (in round numbers) Power (watts) = current x voltage. If you increase voltate, you must decrease current to get the same watts. Watts is the common denominator in power measurement.
- Q:What are solar panels?
- Solar panels are a collection of photovoltaic cells, that are used to generate electricity, from light. Here is the simple explanation from wikipedia, concerning photovoltaic cells . Photons in sunlight hit the solar panel and are absorbed by semiconducting materials, such as silicon. 2. Electrons (negatively charged) are knocked loose from their atoms, allowing them to flow through the material to produce electricity. The complementary positive charges that are also created (like bubbles) are called holes and flow in the direction opposite of the electrons in a silicon solar panel. 3. An array of solar panels converts solar energy into a usable amount of direct current (DC) electricity. Solar panels are used extensively for power generation in many places, but most space applications (like satellites and spacecraft) use solar panels. If you look at a picture of the current configuration of the International Space Station, the giant wing things are the solar panels.
- Q:where I can find this solar panel?
- heres a list of solar companies. perhaps u could browse them
- Q:Sizing solar PV panels?
- Create okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range