Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
- Q:Questions about Solar Panels and Battery back ups.?
- Q:energy and solar panels?
- It depends on the size of the solar panels and the intensity of the solar-light. So, there's difference in every place. It's impossible to answer unless there's detail of panel size, panel quantities, average rainfall, average solar days, etc.
- Q:how are solar panels practical?
- photograph voltaic panels are as powerful by means of fact the area helps. working example, I checked into photograph voltaic panels for my domicile in northern Indiana and found out that they are very ineffective right here by means of fact we've cloud conceal over 60% of the twelve months. regardless of the some temperture base if we've been in simple terms on the different fringe of Lake Michigan the comparable panels could be greater powerful. My analyze has shown that wind power is lots greater powerful. we attempt to get a zoning variance so as that we can deploy a windmill. in view that your venture is for eco-friendly, undergo in concepts that each and all of the timber used would desire to be bamboo, as that's the main sustainable timber source.
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- If you think that a solar storm is going to knock out most power utilities in that time, what makes you think that your solar panels will not be affected as well? The cost to even come close to light up half your house will be prohibitive and will take at least a decade or 2 to just break even on your original costs. May want to do a little more research on your 202 storms. If you are concerned about the power going out for a while, then you better check at what else may happen.
- Q:How much does a race car that uses solar panel cost?
- thats an oxymoron/race car with solar power/forget it/by the by if they start to really harvest the available sources for power the retail price of gas will be 25cents a gallon/
- Q:Solar panel question..?
- Little solar panels on lights are very low power. The battery in one such may be 0.5 Amp-hours and .2 V ; it may be different but it should be marked on the panel/battery/manual. An outlet in your house is designed to run on 20 V (typically in N. Am.) and they run on alternating current (AC) whereas the panel generates direct current (DC). (If you don't know the difference, do not worry to much but just understand that they are not directly compatible.) You therefore need an inverter to change DC to AC (and lose some although inverters are now very efficient). But the amount of power generated by those panels is still very small. That is why solar lights are low power (just a few watts in most cases). To make things even more irritating, phone chargers do not work off 20 V AC as you are charging the battery and need a low voltage DC -- which is what the solar panel is giving you. It is almost certain that the voltage from the panel will be less than the voltage required for the phone. The charger is mostly cable but there is a black box incorporated and it should say what the voltage and current output are (the input will be 20V). So you should be able to overcome this not by hooking up the panel to a 20V outlet and then plugging the charger in but by hooking up the panel to the phone directly if you can get enough voltage out of the solar panel (or hook up several) and if you fashion a connection device. They already make them -- solar battery chargers and I am sure you can enter that into a search engine and find loads. Typically the panel alone is much more than a solar light -- which shows the relative power requirements.
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:Solar Panel - Cell Resources and Calculations?
- The two wiki links below provide basic explanations that are good starters. They also lead to other information. You do not mention much about the actual project, so I can only guess what level to pitch the answer. In practical situations you will not be able to work out Solar panel performance by a formula, but by looking up the manufacturer's specification (data sheet). From that you have the power in watts that can be drawn from the panel for standard sun which is taken as 000W/m^2 at a standard temperature, usually 25C. Derate the panel for the temperature when it operates in the sun (50-60C).
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- 2 volt and 24 volt are both common sizes. They are rated in voltage and watts. So you add the watts of the panels and buy enough to produce the amount of watts you need. For example, if you need 400 watts of power at 2 volts, you would buy four 00 watt 2 volt panels and connect them in parallel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range