Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Any recommendation for best solar panels?
- If you are looking for the best solar panels, you should know that there are a variety of top manufacturers such as SunPower who make these panels. When shopping for solar panels there are a variety of choices you will need to make including what kind of panels you prefer. There are two main types of solar panels, traditional PV panels and thin film panels. GE solar panels are an ideal choice for residential, commercial or even industrial customers who want to harness the power of the sun. Hope the recommendation is good.
- Q:How to charge a Battery with Home Electricity and Solar Panel together?
- connect the solar panel to the Battery direct during the day time that's how it works in ALL situations !
- Q:Solar panels don't work when it's too hot/sunny?
- A good sunny day is best but allthough high temperatures will effect the output from the panel it will not be as affected as much as a cloudy day would.
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- You have to decide which is more important to you, cost or efficiency. The most efficient solar panels that are commercially available cost more than twice as much per square foot than the cheapest ones. Ultimately, I believe that the cost per watt was actually better on the cheaper, least efficient panels, but then you need a lot of square footage in order to generate any substantial power. So it comes down to what you have more of, space or money. The new panels that collect a wider range of light are not currently available commercially, and when they are I am sure that they will be expensive. I have read the research but have not heard of anyone mass producing them yet.
- Q:A Question about Solar panels?
- You are missing one bit of information in order to get an answer. Watts = Volts x Amps Find out how many amps the collector can put out and you can then plug in the numbers into the equation and get your answers.
- Q:How do you get electricity in a rainy day if you have solar panels?
- Well you will not be able to produce any new electricity during cloudy or rainy times,your whole system has to be connected to a group of batteries to store the power you do make when the sun is shining.That is the power you will have to run on until the sun shines again.The more batteries you have storing power the longer you can go between recharges.
- Q:Can one benefit from solar panels?
- there's some distinctive varieties of image voltaic panels. a number of them are basically for amassing warmth, they're quite low priced and not a bad deal, nonetheless installation might nicely be high priced of direction. the main state-of-the-paintings of those use some quite extreme tech creditors to warmth up an antifreeze answer that in the time of turn is circulated with the aid of a reservoir (how water heater), to furnish the homestead. Your electric producing image voltaic panels are greater high priced. you are able to bypass on OKorder and do a seek on photovoltaic panels and get a quite good theory actual rapid. The panels on my own can run you 2 or 3 dollars a watt of output or greater, and you're able to prefer 3 or 4 thousand watts of output to furnish you useful equipment on your homestead, consistent with how plenty electricity you employ. Then there is installation, for which you will prefer a professional electrician etc. in case you prefer a equipment incorporating deep cycle batteries then it somewhat is yet another cost, yet you do no longer unavoidably prefer those in case you're no longer making plans to take your self thoroughly off the grid. no longer that the systems are somewhat complicated. some people twine panels at the same time themselves from scrap cellular factors to maintain money. of direction you will might desire to understand the elementary wiring in contact for that, and you will virtually actual be required to keep an electrician to tie any equipment into the grid itself. besides the actuality that there is any such ingredient as a plug in grid tie inverter. it somewhat is is a device which will take your DC image voltaic panel output and feed it into the extensive-unfold wiring of your homestead with the help of potential of an undemanding electric outlet. you will nonetheless might desire to understand sufficient to get the DC voltage right little doubt.
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- Well solar panels conduct electricity from the suns waves and turns it into dc current then it is either put into a grid tie inverter to change it to AC and it makes you meter go backwards instead of forwards. or if its not a grid tie inverter it is just put into batteries as dc then changed into AC from the inverter and then used for household appliances. nothing really does run on DC that is why it has to be changed. and for solar furnaces if you mean a water heater that works by a substance here in Pa its antifreeze is heated up by the sun in the panel it is in a continous loop and that is what gets heated up the water then flows over tow of the tube that contains what ever substance such as antifreeze and heats the water.were the water and the tube that changes the water from cold to hot is called the heat exchanger. the substance is actually get heated first then the water. solar heating for water accounts for 29% of water heating in the us. Now if you mean solar furnace as in passive solar thats completely different because here in Pa if we want it our houses have to face to south to get the suns rays. (alot more windows) and there is a cement slab placed only on the south side of the house and it has insulation covering it. There is a certain type of glass that is used for this that will allow the suns rays to come in and let the heat in for the summer and also for the winter. the main place for that would mostly be the first floor of the house due to the height of the windows and the angle of the sun(pa in the summer is 73 degrees and in the winter its 27 degrees) thats when the second floor would be ok to heat the rooms. Hopefully i helped and i explained it in a way that you can understand.
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- Have you looked at these other answers? Are they kidding? You can build a do it yourself solar panel for under 200 dollars and you can add another one each time you build another one. You can have 0 solar panels built for under $2000, under $2000 that right! Just go to this web site that will give you the details. Good Luck
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar panel is an alternative source of energy. Solar panels are like plants, they take energy from sunlight. Only in solar panels, electricity is produced instead of oxygen. This electricity is used to power homes just like cable electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range