Seamless Steel pipes
Application of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
The company products including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
Standard of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210.
Certificate of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Description of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
Packing of Seamless Steel Pipe for Gas Cylinder
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is divided into cold galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized steel pipe, cold galvanized steel pipe has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the moment, can be used. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- Applied current: a macro cell consisting of a protected metal piece and an insoluble auxiliary component. The negative electrode of the battery is connected to the metal to be protected. The power supplies the electrons so that the metal is not corroded by missing points.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- The longitudinal section can be divided into equal section tube and variable cross section tubeThe variable section tube has a conical tube, a stepped tube and a periodically cross section pipe, etc.
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square, flat) pipe.The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.Press materialSteel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.The alloy tube can be divided into: low alloy pipe, alloy pipe structure, high alloy tube, high strength tube. Bearing tube, heat resistant acid resistant stainless pipe, precision alloy (such as cutting alloy) pipe, high temperature alloy tube, etc..
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- Zinc plating, hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing, to see the design instructions and design requirements, which will explain
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters. The steel pipe fittings used in the pipe dance are made of smooth surface material, usually chrome or polished by steel or iron.
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Using 48.3 * 3.6mm steel pipe, the maximum thickness of the steel pipe shall not be less than 3.24mm (there should be no serious corrosion, bending, flattening or crack); the corrosion depth of the old steel pipe shall be in accordance with the construction fastener typeProvisions on the safety technical specification for steel pipe scaffold JGJ130-2011. Take three of the corroded steel tubes, and cut the samples at the most severe parts of the rust. The corrosion depth shall not exceed the prescribed valueUse。 In addition, the approach of the steel pipe should also be sampling retest, qualified before use.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range