Seamless Steel Pipe
Application of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
The company products including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
Standard of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964, GB5099
Certificate of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Description of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
Packing of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- The rigid waterproof sleeve is used in the wall of the building which does not need to bear the vibration and expansion deformation of the pipe, and the wall thickness is 200mm in general;Flexible waterproof sleeve is mainly applicable to the wall of buildings with seismic requirements, pipeline vibration and expansion deformation, and strict waterproof requirements, and the wall thickness is 300mm
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Different materials of steel pipe, nominal diameter of the same, then its outer diameter is the same, diameter = outside diameter -2 times, wall thickness.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN250 is the nominal diameter, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 273mm, the thickness is above 6.5mm.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is generally refers to steel, the surface is not threaded, different from round steel pipe, round tube is round tube.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- DN is the meaning of "bore", also expressed in water supply and drainageSC is welded steel pipe, generally GB tube, that is, thick walled steel pipe, look at the design requirementsMT refers to the wire tube, usually thin-walled tube, there are KBG and JDG
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- 1, DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, the outer diameter and diameter of the average. The value of DN, the value of =De, the thickness of -0.5* tube wall. Note: This is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter. Water and gas transmission pipe (galvanized steel pipe or non galvanized steel pipe), cast iron pipe, steel plastic composite pipe and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe, etc., shall be marked with nominal diameter "DN" (such as DN15, DN50).2, De mainly refers to the pipe diameter, PPR, PE, PP pipe diameter, generally use the De label, are marked as outer diameter and thickness of the form, De25 * 3.3 and D generally refer to the inner diameter of the pipe.4, d concrete pipe diameter. Reinforced concrete (or concrete) pipe, clay pipe, acid resistant ceramic tube, pipe and other pipe diameter gangwa, should be said with inner diameter of D (such as D230, D380 etc.)5, Phi represents the diameter of the ordinary circle. It can also indicate the outer diameter of the pipe, but it should be multiplied by the wall thickness at this time. Such as: Phi 25 x 3, indicating outer diameter 25mm, wall thickness of 3mm pipe.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range