Seamless Steel pipes
Application of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinder
The company products including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
Standard of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210.
Certificate of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinde
CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Description of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinde
Packing of Seamless Steel Pipe for for Industrial Gas Cylinde
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both end
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Major use differentiation:1, seamed tube can withstand the maximum operating pressure is generally less than 20 kg, which is the most secure use. It is generally used in water, gas, compressed air and other low-pressure fluid;2 seamless tube can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will also increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.3, there are some seamed steel pipe seamless treatment tube, it is the weld annealing treatment, eliminate the residual stress of the weld, the weld and base material, the pressure range of basic and seamless pipe is. May also consider the use of.4, of course, the market also has some use overall heating after drawing steel pipe joints or mandrel rolling seamless steel pipe, mainly in small size, only in the shape of this kind of pipe belongs to the seamless tube, it is not very good
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, but this is neither the outside diameter nor the inside diameter, and the "Phi" means the outer diameter of the steel pipe. For example, the same nominal diameter of the steel pipe due to its different wall thickness, corresponding to the outer diameter is also different. As can be seen from the chart below:Project control table (commonly used) diameter pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard specification DN- nominal diameter: diameter of large diameter series DN15- 22mm DN20- 27mm DN25- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 34mm, DN32- 42mm DN40- 48mm DN50- 60mm DN65-, Phi Phi 76 (73) mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 114mm DN125- and Phi Phi Phi. 140mm DN150- 168mm DN200- 219mm DN250- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 273mm, DN300- 324mm DN350- 360mm DN400- 406mm DN450- 457mm DN500- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 508mm DN600- 610mm, DN15- 18mm series of small diameter Phi Phi Phi, DN20- 25mm DN25- 32mm DN32- 38mm DN40- 45mm DN50- Phi Phi, Phi Phi Phi 57mm DN65- 73mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 108mm, DN125- 133mm DN150- 159mm DN200- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 219mm DN250- 273mm DN300- 325mm DN350- 377mm, Phi phi,
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- Choose from the waterproof performance:A rigid waterproof sleeve is a steel pipe with an outer wing (a steel ring made of a steel ring), mounted in the wall (mostly concrete walls), used for general pipe wall crossing, and is beneficial to the waterproof of the wall;The flexible waterproof casing except external wing ring, flange ring and internal wire like, and have complete sets sold, but also their own processing, for pipeline damping needs, such as pipes and pumps connected through walls.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- GALV is the abbreviation of English galvanized (Galvanized), which means galvanized steel pipe.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is divided into cold galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized steel pipe, cold galvanized steel pipe has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the moment, can be used. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- One is thermal expansion on a bar, that is, piercing between the bars and expanding the tube with a little bit of mandrel. The other is to expand the formed tube before it is heated so that the defects in the pipe will be enlarged. Comparatively speaking, the quality of the first kind is better than the second, and you should belong to the second kind. Compared with the original seamless seamless tube, the quality and chemical properties are certainly different. The price will be cheaper, too.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymerization substance, whose material is a non crystalline material. Polyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC), it is obviously impossible to steel, we often say that iron and steel, the steel must be the main component of iron, Fe, inorganic. And PVC, polyvinyl chloride, is an organic substance. Therefore, PVC can not be called steel, and PVC constitutes a large number of substances, not confined to the pipe type.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- Steel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- 316 stainless steel by adding Mo element, the corrosion resistance, and high temperature strength has greatly improved, high temperature can reach 1200-1300 degrees, can be used in severe conditions. 316F stainless steel is easy to cut stainless steel with high sulfur content. Good corrosion resistance, easy processing, good smoothness, suitable for axial parts.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range