|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel Tube Image
FAQ of Stainless Steel Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Galvanized steel is widely used in construction, machinery, coal, chemical industry, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highway, bridge, container, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, prospecting machinery and other manufacturing industries.
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- The casing, usually used in the basement construction, to protect the pipeline or convenient pipeline installation hoops.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- The steel tube dance tube has a rotating steel tube and a fixed steel tube, so that different types of steel pipe can be chosen according to the type of pipe dance performed by the dancer.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Used to build scaffolding of steel pipes in general have two kinds, an outer diameter 48mm, wall thickness 3.5mm; another kind of outer diameter 51mm, wall thickness 3mm; according to its location and role of different, can be divided into vertical pole, horizontal rod, sweeping rod, etc.. According to the technical specification for construction of steel tubular scaffold with couplers, JGJ 130 - 2011. The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700. The scaffold pipe shall be made of a diameter of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tubes. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- The difference between hot rolled seamless steel tube and cold rolled seamless steel tube:1) cold-rolled seamless tubes tend to be of small diameter, and hot-rolled seamless tubes are often of large diameter.2) the accuracy of cold-rolled seamless steel tube is higher than that of hot-rolled seamless steel tube, and the price is higher than that of hot-rolled seamless steel tube.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- Application of double beam connection node usually uses "I" shape columns and steel bracket which is around the construction technology of a modern steel concrete column girder casting formed in the steel pipe outside through the two structures, the bearing pin four axis and four angles on the common components of stress transfer. The construction technology in the application is usually used at both ends of the stress transfer construction mode, through the four steel bracket to the corresponding shear stress, avoid crack width because the node contact produces clear, delayed cracks, improve anti cracking ability of regional nodes.This node model in the connection when the longitudinal reinforcement without through the tube, without bending the construction can be carried out directly, with easy construction technology, construction control difficulty, the economic benefits of construction at the same time, the advantage of low reinforcement to save. In this joint engineering technology, the key pride is to control the stress transfer of steel bracket.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If you speak of steel pipe, if it is water. Gas transmission pipe, then it is said: nominal diameter refers to the inner diameter. The units are millimeters or inches. [for example, water pipes with phi 25. It means that the nominal diameter (diameter) is 25mm (or an inch) steel pipe.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymerization substance, whose material is a non crystalline material. Polyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC), it is obviously impossible to steel, we often say that iron and steel, the steel must be the main component of iron, Fe, inorganic. And PVC, polyvinyl chloride, is an organic substance. Therefore, PVC can not be called steel, and PVC constitutes a large number of substances, not confined to the pipe type.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- Chemical and electrolytic methods are generally used for pickling treatment. The pipeline corrosion only uses chemical pickling, which can remove oxide, rust and old coating. Sometimes, it can be treated as sand blasting after rust removing. Two. Although chemical cleaning can make the surface reach a certain degree of cleanliness and roughness, but its anchor grain is shallow, and easy to pollute the environment.
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Using 48.3 * 3.6mm steel pipe, the maximum thickness of the steel pipe shall not be less than 3.24mm (there should be no serious corrosion, bending, flattening or crack); the corrosion depth of the old steel pipe shall be in accordance with the construction fastener typeProvisions on the safety technical specification for steel pipe scaffold JGJ130-2011. Take three of the corroded steel tubes, and cut the samples at the most severe parts of the rust. The corrosion depth shall not exceed the prescribed valueUse。 In addition, the approach of the steel pipe should also be sampling retest, qualified before use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range