Round Stainless Steel Tube
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25-35 kg
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Place of Origin:
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.
|25 - 35 days for a full container.
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel Tube Image
FAQ of Stainless Steel Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- There are several types of coatings used for the internal lining of steel pipes, including epoxy coatings, polyurethane coatings, cement mortar coatings, and thermoplastic coatings. These coatings help to protect the steel pipes from corrosion, increase their lifespan, and improve the flow of fluids through the pipes.
- To calculate the stress in a steel pipe, you need to determine the applied force or load acting on the pipe and divide it by the cross-sectional area of the pipe. This will give you the stress value, which is typically measured in units of force per unit area (such as pounds per square inch or pascals).
- Steel pipes are widely used in the manufacturing of agricultural machinery and equipment due to their various beneficial properties. These pipes are utilized in several ways to enhance the efficiency and durability of agricultural machinery. One of the primary uses of steel pipes in agricultural machinery is for the construction of frames and chassis. The high strength and structural integrity of steel pipes make them ideal for supporting heavy loads and withstanding the rigorous conditions often encountered in agricultural operations. Whether it is a tractor, combine harvester, or tillage equipment, steel pipe frames provide the necessary stability and sturdiness required for these machines to perform efficiently in the field. Steel pipes are also commonly used in the hydraulic systems of agricultural machinery. These pipes serve as conduits for hydraulic fluids, allowing for the smooth and reliable operation of various components such as hydraulic cylinders, pumps, and motors. Due to their resistance to corrosion and high pressure, steel pipes ensure the longevity of hydraulic systems, reducing maintenance and repair costs for agricultural machinery. Furthermore, steel pipes find applications in the exhaust systems of agricultural equipment. The exhaust gases produced by engines need to be safely and efficiently expelled to minimize environmental impact and maintain engine performance. Steel pipes with appropriate thickness and thermal resistance are used to construct exhaust systems, allowing for the effective removal of exhaust gases and reducing noise pollution. In addition, steel pipes are utilized in the manufacturing of irrigation systems and equipment used in agriculture. Whether it is for transporting water from a source to the fields or distributing water to crops through sprinklers or drip irrigation, steel pipes offer the necessary durability and resistance to pressure, ensuring efficient water delivery and minimizing leaks. Overall, the use of steel pipes in the manufacturing of agricultural machinery and equipment is crucial for enhancing their performance, durability, and efficiency. The strength, structural integrity, resistance to corrosion, and high pressure capabilities of steel pipes make them indispensable components in various applications within the agricultural sector.
- Steel pipes can be cut using various methods such as using a hacksaw, reciprocating saw, angle grinder, or a pipe cutter. The choice of method depends on the thickness and diameter of the pipe, as well as the precision required for the cut.
- Steel pipes are commonly used in the construction of hydroelectric power plants as they are strong, durable, and can withstand high pressure. These pipes are used to transport water from the dam or reservoir to the turbines, where the force of the flowing water is converted into mechanical energy. Additionally, steel pipes are also used in the construction of penstocks, which are large diameter pipes that direct water from the intake structure to the turbines. Overall, steel pipes play a crucial role in the efficient and reliable operation of hydroelectric power plants.
- Steel pipes are threaded for connection using a process called threading, which involves cutting helical grooves into the pipe's surface. This is typically done using a machine called a pipe threading machine, which rotates the pipe while a cutting tool is held against it, creating the desired threading pattern. The threaded ends of the pipes can then be connected using fittings or couplings to create a secure and leak-proof joint.
- The main difference between black steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe lies in their coating. Black steel pipe is untreated and has a dark, matte appearance, while galvanized steel pipe is coated with a layer of zinc to prevent rusting and has a silver, shiny appearance. This coating makes galvanized steel pipes more durable and suitable for outdoor use, while black steel pipes are commonly used for indoor plumbing and gas lines.
- Yes, steel pipes can be used for water treatment plants. Steel pipes are widely used in water treatment plants due to their high durability, strength, and resistance to corrosion. They can effectively handle the high pressure and flow requirements of water treatment processes. Additionally, steel pipes can be easily welded and joined, making them suitable for various applications within water treatment plants, such as transporting raw water, treating chemicals, and distributing treated water.
- Steel pipes are available in a wide range of sizes, including standard sizes such as ½ inch, 1 inch, 2 inches, and up to larger sizes like 24 inches and beyond. The specific sizes available depend on the manufacturer and the intended application of the steel pipes.
- There are several types of steel pipe coatings specifically designed for corrosive environments. Some common options include fusion-bonded epoxy (FBE) coatings, liquid epoxy coatings, polyethylene (PE) coatings, and polyurethane (PU) coatings. These coatings provide a protective layer to prevent corrosion and extend the lifespan of the steel pipes in various corrosive conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like