QTZ80(TC5513S) tower crane
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
QTZ80(5513S) tower crane tower crane is novel hoisting and conveying machinery which is designed by fully utilizing the group technology, the combinational design technology and the finite element analysis technology and taking the tower crane microcomputer design platform as a tool.
The crane is a horizontal-arm-rest trolley-amplitude upper-revolution hydraulic lifting type crane which has the maximum working amplitude of 56m, the independent lifting height of 40m, the adhesion lifting height of 150m, the rated lifting moment of 710kN•m and the maximum lifting moment of 853.2kN•m. All the performance parameters and technical indexes of the crane meet or surpass national standards.
The crane features advanced parameters, excellent and reliable properties, attractive appearance, high quality, simple and practical structures, advanced safety devices, convenient maintenance, safe usage and reasonable prices, and is ideal construction machinery for many construction enterprises.
The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
（2）2-magnification Lifting Performance Table
Technical Performance Parameter Table
Rated lifting moment
Maximum lifting capacity
Maximum amplitude lifting capacity
Time of moving outrigger end to rotation center
Time of moving balance arm tail to rotation center
Total motor power
Allowable working temperature
- Q:When the tower crane foundation is found, what should be discontinued?
- The settlement, inclination and cracking of tower crane foundation can affect the stability of tower crane and should be stopped
- Q:The rated lifting capacity of a tower crane refers to what is allowed and what is allowed to be divided by the crane
- The total quality of the crane rated liftingweightincludes the lifting load and the hook and rope a simplified example, such as the rated lifting weight of 100 tons, the quality of the hook and spreader for 5 tons, the actual quality of the goods can lift 95 tons.
- Q:I want this as a tattoo but I want to know what it means. Why type of tree is it? What do the symbols translate into?
- ?The other answers already have some great info! I live in Japan too so let me try to answer your Q. the best I can from what I know. This image is used for Japanese Congratulations- omedetou おめでとう (omedetai) and good fortune, prosperity and good luck as well. It has a GOOD meaning. When I was married to my hubby here in Japan, some of our wedding gifts were wrapped in Japanese cloth with this image. The bird is a crane, as everyone already said and is the symbol of longevity, long continuance. The kanji is for the word crane (bird) - tsuru 鶴 as also mentioned, in Japanese. The tree is a Pine (tree), or matsu 松. (It's part of my last name!) The center circle is the sun, often seen in such scenes. This design can be found on some wedding kimono in Japan as well as Japanese screens, decorative plates (I have one) and dishes. It's rather beautiful and I think it would be a gorgeous tattoo! Hope this helps!? EDIT: The small red symbol under the big black kanji is just the hanko- Japanese stamp of perhaps the artist. Not really part of the design.
- Q:In the poem "The Wayfarer”, what is Crane's ironic comment on the pursuit of truth?
- I am a big fun of Rayban as well. I always buy from this site...
- Q:I remember it was either an anime/manga or a movie but a boy or girl makes a thousand paper cranes for someone who is dying (possible their mother). I'm pretty sure it's an anime. It's not the story about the little girl with leukemia, I know that. I also remember the little girl/boy putting them on the edge of the bed or something? It's not much to go by but if you can help me I would be eternally grateful.
- I know that there's a book called 'Sadako and the thousand paper cranes' but I'm not sure about the anime...
- Q:I am looking for what the breeding season is for sandhill cranes?
- Mid-April to mid-June is breeding season for Florida Sandhill cranes lasts from December-June. For most other cranes, like those here in the midwestern U.S., the breeding season is March and April. I'm fortunate enough to live not too far from the Jasper Pulaski Fish and Wildlife Area where the Sandhill Cranes migrate every spring and fall. I always go to see this spectacular event.
- Q:Grade 4 build a working crane Help!?
- Simple crane? Get a spool, maybe one from sewing thread. Attach it to a small base so that it can rotate freely. Put a pencil through the middle tight enough so that when the pencil rotates the spool rotates. Glue a tab on the end of the pencil at a right angle to the pencil so you have a handle. Attach string to the spool and then maybe a ruler or stick to a base lined up with the spool like a crane. Put a couple of eye hooks on the stick and feed the string through so it hangs down at the end of the stick, like a crane cable. At the end of the string put a springy clothspin so that when you pull the string the clothspin opens and closes. Now you can lift and lower the clothspin by rotating the spool with the pencil. Pulling on the string opens the pin to pick up things.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the location of the barn in the water color Waiting Refuge by Jon Crane or how to find it
- Well, to help you it would be necessary to look at the picture, I suppose, and none of the internet search results are still valid.
- Q:i want to go to school and learn to operate over head cranes
- A few places to start the bureau of labor statistics has information on moving trades. You will need certification although requirements vary. The National Commission for the certification of Crane operators lists different types of operators and requirements for certification. States have their own laws about certification and requirements you can check it out, in some states certification is not required yet. I've included a link to the laws for Minnesota. There are a number of companies it would probably help if you are currently working in Construction and for a company that might help pay for the training or learn on the job. I don't know what state your in but there are a number of companies that do training you can do a quick search with Crane operator training. One other resource is the local Division of DET Division of Employment and Training for your state they can help you research your options and vocational counseling. Good Luck
- Q:We had a very large tree removed from beside our house. The crane parked in the driveway and caused four very large depressions and crushed concrete.
- It all depends on the terms of your policy. Since we don't have the ability to read your policy - we don't know. Your best bet is to ask your agent. Or you can file a claim and let the claims department inspect the damage and determine if it's covered or not.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like