||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized steel wire
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Loop Tie Wire
Packaging & Delivery
|inside plastic film, outside woven bag or hessian cloth|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days afer receiving the deposit|
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Sizes:
Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from BWG8# to BWG16# is the mostly used for customers. We also offer thinner galvanized wire down to BWG3#or up to BWG22# upon customers specific order. Single coil package for electro galvanized iron wire can be as small as 1 kg and up to maximum 1000 kg per coil.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Features:
Electro galvanized iron wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance, firm zinc coating, etc.
Forms of Supply:
Electro galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire.
Electro galvanized iron wire applications:
Electro galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
Electro galvanized iron wire, electro galvanized steel wire, electro galvanized wire.
Zinc coat: 10-30g/m2
Tensile strength: 350-550Mpa
Packing : 1kg-1000kg/coil plastic inside and hassian outside/ weave outside.
- HS Code : 7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel
- Payment : L/C or T/T
- Delivery Port: Tianjin port
-Delivery Time: 15days after the date of receiving deposit
- Origin : China
- Minimum Order : 25 Ton
Wire Size List
Low Carbon Steel wire Gauge Size list(YB/T5294-2009)
SWG British Imperial Standard Wire Gage
BWG Birmingham wire Gage
AWG American wire Gage
Packaging & Shipping
Packing:Inside with plastic film, outside weaving bag.
Inside with plastic film, outside hessian cloth
- Q:3-way wiring question....?
- You have to tie the wires that go to the light together. It is called parallel.
- Q:wiring my amp up help?
- The remote wire should be running from your amp, to your radio fuse. Just strip the wire and wrap it around the fuse and place it back in. That is the correct way to hook it up.
- Q:need help with wiring deck?
- Hey bro why dont you buy a wiring harness from best buy or OKorder it can cost u like 10 bucks or so and it will be alot easier to connect the head unit. That noise that u are hearing is the ground, that ground that u have is either no good enough or it is loose. Good Luck
- Q:i replaced my spark plugs wires on a?
- Are the short wires touching any hot parts(exhaust manifolds)?If not, you'll be fine. There is a chance you used the wrong length wire for a few cylinders but as long as shes running fine and the wires don't touch hot parts you should be safe.Crossing the wires to me means running cyl 1 wire to cyl 5, this would cause your engine to misfire and idle really rough.
- Q:old electrical wiring?
- a wire is a wire is a wire! the coatings were only put on to keep the continuity in sync. if you have all these blk wires, 2 go into 1 and connected to the lite and the other is connected to the lite, and there is no gnd wire. the 2 are running thru to another lite along the way as they did in those days. don't disconnect them, keep them together and call that your power/red or blk, the single coming down to the lite is the common/white...get tape and mark them so. electrical tape comes in colors. now you won't have that prob in the future. as for the gnd, you should have a metal box, just screw to that. at last resort if you have an attic, run a grn/gnd wire from a water pipe of someplace that will ground and wire nut it off. any Q shoot me an email...
- Q:3 wire switch and 2 wire motor?
- a 3 phase motor has 3 windings whose centers are separated by 120° mechanically. The phases in a 3-phase system are separated by 120° electrically. The sum of the magnetic fields produced by these currents has a constant magnitude, and rotates the direction determined by connection of the phase wires. Arbitrarily giving ABC as one direction of rotation, then BAC = ACB = CBA reverses the rotation of the field in the motor, reversing its rotation.
- Q:alternative for soldering wire ?
- wire glue is not a good alternative to soldering but may temporally work best bet is to solder it go to any hardware store, walmart, target, kmart to get a soldering iron
- Q:which retainer is better? wire or plastic?
- I actually have a sparkling invisiline retainer and prefer it. I sparkling it two times an afternoon in pepsodent (using chilly water, no longer warm). I on no account consume with the retainer--I consistently do away with it as quickly as I consume--and when I consume, I brush my tooth and then brush/rinse the retainer. I do the pepsodent soakings two times an afternoon--morning and at night. I used Efferdent till now each and everything, yet that took too long--30-40 5 minutes. Pepsodent works in approximately 3 minutes. I save a broom with the Pepsodent and use it to scrub the answer out of the recesses of the retainer. that's in simple terms a habit now--in case you do this, your retainer will stay vivid and sparkling. No stinkiness. (And my orthodontist stated that Efferdent --no longer the blue-staining varieties--and Pepsodent artwork in simple terms besides as Retainer Brite. that's much less annoying to locate Pepsodent Efferedent besides. reliable success.
- Q:Craftsman ignition wiring?
- Being okorder.com or any Sear's store.
- Q:GFCI outlet with 6 wires?
- interior the back of the container, you will desire to confirm a pair of bare copper wires, connect them to the floor terminal on the opening. additionally, you're able to desire to make useful that the inlet and outlet at the instant are not reversed. the reason you have a 2d black and white is there's a 2d receptacle downstream that's additionally secure by this gfci. by the way, the incoming wires flow to line and the outgoing wires flow to load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range