||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized steel wire
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Loop Tie Wire
Packaging & Delivery
|inside plastic film, outside woven bag or hessian cloth|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days afer receiving the deposit|
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Sizes:
Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from BWG8# to BWG16# is the mostly used for customers. We also offer thinner galvanized wire down to BWG3#or up to BWG22# upon customers specific order. Single coil package for electro galvanized iron wire can be as small as 1 kg and up to maximum 1000 kg per coil.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Features:
Electro galvanized iron wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance, firm zinc coating, etc.
Forms of Supply:
Electro galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire.
Electro galvanized iron wire applications:
Electro galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
Electro galvanized iron wire, electro galvanized steel wire, electro galvanized wire.
Zinc coat: 10-30g/m2
Tensile strength: 350-550Mpa
Packing : 1kg-1000kg/coil plastic inside and hassian outside/ weave outside.
- HS Code : 7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel
- Payment : L/C or T/T
- Delivery Port: Tianjin port
-Delivery Time: 15days after the date of receiving deposit
- Origin : China
- Minimum Order : 25 Ton
Wire Size List
Low Carbon Steel wire Gauge Size list(YB/T5294-2009)
SWG British Imperial Standard Wire Gage
BWG Birmingham wire Gage
AWG American wire Gage
Packaging & Shipping
Packing:Inside with plastic film, outside weaving bag.
Inside with plastic film, outside hessian cloth
- Q:what do the wire colors mean for a clarion PN-2218i car radio?
- Did yer understand the international soccer cup. became as quickly as stolen out of a shop window, and a canine suggested as ''Pickles'' got here across it below a bush, what do yer think of roughly that then .. seem it up'
- Q:True or False? Three Phase Wiring?
- False! If you had 6 120v circuits each circuit has 1 phase, 1 neutral conductor and 1 ground conductor for a total of 3 wires per circuit. 6 circuits times 3 conductors equals 18 wires. You don't use the same neutral conductor for different phases but you can if they are the same phase provided you don't go over the maximum allowed current rating for that wire and insulation.
- Q:Spark plug wire shielding?
- A Dodge Continental?
- Q:Help in grounding a two wire outlet?
- better to spend eight dollars and replace it with a GFCI outlet. It will protect every outlet downstream of it if you can determine which one is first. use the labels on all protected outlets.
- Q:wiring car audio help?
- Why not wire the toggle switch into the remote + wire? The one that turns the amp on and off with the head unit. 7/5/2013**** Leave the power supply wire alone. The thick 4 gauge wire that runs from the battery directly to the amp, leave it alone, don't put a toggle switch inline on that wire. Instead there's a wire from your head unit (or ignition) that runs to your amp, it turns on the amp when the head unit turns on or your ignition key is in the on position. It's usually 16 or 14 gauge. That's the wire where the toggle switch belongs. Look at your amp, this wire I am speaking of is probably labeled remote+ or ign or something like that and it's usually located next to your power and ground connections on the amp.
- Q:wire color codes for 94 toyota truck 22re?
- okorder.com ually marked on the sheathing of the wire in gauge size or ohm rating. The fusible link could also be a fuse in some newer models and you can install an inline weatherproof fuseholder rather than fusible wire....just make sure the fuse is the appropriate one for the size wiring of the circuit.
- Q:I need to wire three Ceiling fans in a series on my porch from a single light fixturewiring?
- NO, you do NOT need or want to wire multiple fixtures in series. You ALWAYS wire fixtures in parallel. You most likely mean you want to wire three ceiling fans to be controlled by a single switch. Since you failed to actually ask a question, I will guess you want to know NOW to wire them. The answer is EXACTLY the same as wiring one ceiling fan, with the 'live' wire from the switch extending to each fixture. If that is not enough to help you, I STRONGLY recommend professional help.
- Q:Does anybody do it yourself put a new wire onto your phone outside the wire ?
- The wire comes down or up to a connection box. This is the place separating yours from theirs. Anything on your side of that is yours and you are responsible for maintaining it. Changing it is not difficult. You need some wire, fittings and a tool to attach the fittings. The peiople who sell that should be glad to explain how to do what. Most of the connection boxes now use a plug-in connector so it becomes a piece of cake. If the wire toward the street from there is the problem, just report it and a staticky phone. That is the phone company's problem.
- Q:Are WIRES expensive? ........?
- no. romex, household wiring, can be as little as $0.57/ft and i bett you don't really need 3 wire, 8 gauge romex for your project...
- Q:how do you measure an electrical wire?
- The diameter of the conductor is generally going to be given in either gauge (AWG) or square millimeters. This is describing the size of the electrical conductor only, not including the outer insulation. Most wire specs will also include a measurement for O.D., which is outer diameter or overall diameter. This measurement will include all insulation and jacketing, and will be the total diameter of the cable. Stranded wires will be specified in terms of the overall gauge of the wire. For instance, a 22 AWG stranded wire might be marked as: 22 AWG (7x30) which means it's a 22 AWG stranded wire, made up of 7 strands of 30 AWG solid wire. See link below for more info, and conversions between AWG and square mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range