Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
13. Place of origin: Shandong CHINA(mainland)
14. Deliver time: 20-30 days after receipt of advanced t/t or L/C
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:what are the characteristics of iron / steel?
- Steel is harder and more brittle than iron since it has impurities which disrupt the regular layers of atoms. This means that the iron will stretch further and more easily. This also means it will stretch more easily.
- Q:Steel or Nylon guitar?
- A good number of teachers (in No.California) recommend nylon string guitars for beginner students for the following reasons: 1: Either (nylon strings or steel strings) type of acoustic guitar can play ANY type of music However,nylon strings are much easier (less punishing) on the fingers as well as you start learning to use your fingers (not a pick )to play. Many beginners with the steel-string like to start right away with the use of a pick to avoid the hardness of the steel strings and seldon move up to learn to use the bare fingers to play. 2: For those concern about volume many classical acoustic are built with an electric plug that can be utilize to hook into an amplifiying unit. 3: Once you learn to finger-play you are ahead of some players that started with a pick and have a difficult time to play without a pick. 4: Right hand (if a right-handed)finger dexterity is very important in playing the melody passages (harmony that depends primarily on chords) of any musical piece. 5: It is true that a nylon-string guitar brings out a more mellower sound and the steel-strings have a brighter (but tin-like) sound. Both can be heard clearly in a standard living room environment without need of amplification. In the final analysis is a matter of personal choice. Most of my profesional guitar player friends have and play often both types of guitars. They play the nylon-string when in a group of players and they are assigned the 1st guitar music part. When they are playing harmony (back up) they seem to play more the steel-string instrument. A note of interest: Every player I know that plays classical guitar knows how to sight-read music while most other players that only play with a pick and steel-strings guitar use Tabs for playing. Either way it is you that have to decide. Try both instrument in the same piece of music (or strumm on both) and see which one you like. Good Luck and Enjoy whatever guitar you choose.
- Q:How lighter than steel is carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber doesn't really refer to a single material (steel doesn't either, but most steels have similar densities). Pure carbon fiber is just that, fibers made of 90+% carbon. Carbon fiber in the context of cars usually refers to carbon fiber-reinforced polymers rather than plain woven fibers. The polymer adds rigidity to what would otherwise just be like a sheet of fabric. The density depends on the polymer used and the ratio of polymer:fiber. For 50% fiber by volume in epoxy, it has a density of 1.6 g/cm^3. Steel has a density of ~7.8 g/cm^3. So, by volume, steel is almost 5 times heavier.
- Q:What’s the quality of SUS434 Stainless Steel from Jinsong Stainless Steel?
- JinSong SUS420J2 stainless-metallic/ X30Cr13 has larger intensity, hardness and hardenability than 12Cr13 metallic and 20Cr13 metallic after quenching. It has much less corrosion resistance to dilute nitric acid and vulnerable organic and organic acid than 12Cr13 metallic and 20Cr13 metallic in room temperature. you will get extra strategies on its good website**
- Q:Steel Wool + 9V Battery Question...?
- What's happening in the first case is that the initial contact of the wire to the steel wool is not very good and there is a high resistance as the touch is made and there is probably a slight spark that starts the steel wool burning. Now it is even harder to make good contact and the process continues. In the second case there is initially a good contact to the steel wool and there is no spark when the circuit is completed at the battery. It would be difficult to cause the heating and the spark at a distance unless you had a way to remotely cause the wire to lightly touch the steel wool. A gas lighter which uses a flint to create a spark is good for igniting a gas burner which will continue to burn by itself, but probably wouldn't cause the steel wool to burn without the energy coming from the battery to keep it going. Steel wool WILL continue to burn if it's in a pure oxygen atmosphere. You might try hooking the battery up to the steel wool as in the second case and using a spark lighter to start some burning close to one of the wire connections to see if the extra battery power might keep the burning going.
- Q:How do I remove rust spots from stainless steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do I remove rust spots from stainless steel? I am trying to clean up a stainless steel back splash and some kitchen appliances that have brown spots that look like rust spots. I was able to remove most of them with stainless steel cleaner but does anyone know any tricks?
- Q:what steel is best for a survival/utility knife?
- INFI steel used by Busse Combat is probably one of the best steels around right now, but the price reflects that. The heat treat is a HUGE part of the toughness of a steel. A good heat treat can make a bad steel a good one, or a good one a great one. I personally prefer 1095. It's a good ole tool steel on the lower end of the price scale and it holds up well. I've always had good experiences with 1095.
- Q:Damascus steel sword question?
- There okorder.com, the true Damascus is a region of spain, which is similar to getting swords made in Pakistan
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel and surgical steel...?
- Steel Reserve (211) the beer...drink responsible...never drive when U had a few Oh I had my ring stolen at a bar It was stainless silver...PeAcE
- Q:Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword?
- Folded Steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range