||depend on the order quantity
|Place of Origin::
||Cold/Hot water supply
||DIN8077 8078/ISO15874, DIN80
ppr pipe fittings ppr pipe male adaptor in hot water
PPR Pipe Fitting
1. OEM Available
3. ISO15874 DIN8077/8078
4. ISO9001 14001 AENOR
PPR pipe and fitting size:
Normal Sizes for CNBM PPR Pipe
PPR pipe and fittings Feature:
High Temperature Resistance :In Long term normal use the working temperature is 70 °C, the maximum temperature is up to 95°C in short terms use.
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion. can use more than 50 years on normal conditions
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation, ppr pipe can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Recycled and Environment-friendly
1) Cold / hot water supply facilities for public buildings
2) Food, chemical, electronic industry pipeline networks; Such as
Pipeline networks for transporting all kinds of corrosive liquids
3) Drinking water production system pipeline networks; Such as
Pure water and mineral water
4) Air conditioning facility pipelines
5) Compressed gas pipeline networks for industry
6) Pipeline networks for swimming pools
7) Pipeline networks for solar energy facilities
8) Agriculture and garden production transporting systems
- Q:Broken lock.wahts the part name?
- Dude you dont gotta waste so much money. I bought a fishing rod for $80 and didnt have much fun as with 20-40 dollar ones. Ive used eagle claw and Shakespeare. Both are pretty good. I fish for many years man.. for a catfish get a hook size of a nickel and tie a chicken liver on it and drop it no more then 18 inches on a bobber. REMEMBER, FISH RIGHT BEFORE SUNRISE AND RIGHT AFTER SUNSET IS THE BEST.
- Q:Anybody ever been in a demolition derby?
- I'm not a plumber but I do believe that pipe joint compound would contaminate the epoxy and keep it from setting. The plumber who answered before me is correct. Do not use epoxy on the connection you are trying to make. That's what compression fittings are for! You shouldn't need the pipe joint compound either. Butch
- Q:how do you clean your mouse etc.?
- Sounds like a test sequence. What does the instructions say?
- Q:do you wear safety goggles when playing with yourself?
- You are never too old to learn a new trade, but the way things are going now, I would not expect to work much for a few more years, things are really slow I have been an electrician for years and with things the way they are you better really know your stuff to still be working, the hard stuff you know, we have had some smaller jobs that finally started but don't expect things to last. Just be flexible in your decision and see if you can find some folks locally that work in the trade, it will be worth your while to do that, the right person can be a lot of help..
- Q:Drawing design, drain cross dry pipe is flexible cast iron pipe, vertical pipe is PVC pipe joint
- The transverse drain pipe is a flexible cast iron pipe. The vertical pipe is PVC pipe joint. When it needs to change the diameter, it is most suitable to use a special AD type bottom joint.
- Q:Is it tru that if you count the seconds inbetween each lightning flash, that many of seconds is the miles?
- Buried (with Ryan Reynolds) Panic Room (with Jodie Foster) Cellular (with Kim Basinger) One Hour Photo (with Robin Williams) 127 Hours (with James Franco) Man on The Ledge (with Sam Worthington)
- Q:dog afraid of smoke detector?
- It is hard to say just yet, before the game is released, but judging on the previous game, it will be lengtheir single player experience than your average game. Also don't forget that you can play it twice (as a good character and an evil character) and that Fable II will also have coop play, which may extend the game's longevity even further. I am confident that Fable II will have a good gameplay length for its money.
- Q:what's the number of fire alarm?
- AVOID copper fittings. Butane fire on copper gives bad, bad, bad gases. Look for brass usually machined. Look at first 2 pics on the left [ link below ]. You need a brass screen cut into a circle that will jam into the bowl of the 1st picture. If you don't want to cut a brass screen, go to a head shop where they sell black-light posters or incense and ask for a brass screen.
- Q:What does a 6 pack feel like?
- Are you asking about tubing or pipe? There is a big difference. If are you asking about nominal 1 and 2 pipe, they will have a outside diameter of 1.315 and 2.375 respectively. Such pipe can be purchased at any home center, hardware store or plumbing supply store. If you are asking about tubing. It comes in outside diameters of 1 and 2 but tends to have a relatively thin wall thickness and that doesn't lend it to having threaded ends. Tubing is typically connected using special tubing fittings or by direct welding. You can usually find tubing at a structural steel supplier. This will not be the type used for containing fluids under pressure but might work depending on what you want to do. Pressure containing tubing would probably only be available at a supplier of industrial pipe for refinery and process plant use.
- Q:Skype or MSN for video calls?
- Are you sure it isn't condensation?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range