Model NO.:CGCC CGLCC
Base Metal:Gi Gl
Inner Diameter of Coil:508mm 610mm
Standard:Dx51d / Dx52d/ Dx53D/ S250, 280, 320gd
Production Capacity:150, 000ton/Month
PREPAINTED GALVANIZED STEEL SHEET IN COILS [PPGI]
SPEC: JIS G3312 CGCC
BASE METALJIS G3302, SGCC
1) Standard: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC, equivalent to ASTM A755M, EN10169
2) Grade: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness of material: Both soft and full hard are available
4) Surface finish: With or without protect film covered
5) Thickness range: 0.14-1.0mm
6) Width range and General width: Width range 600-1250mm, general width: 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm.
7) Shape: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Zinc coating: 40-275G/M2, both sides
9) Paint thickness: Top 5 um + (10-20) um modified polyester, any RAL color code. We use Beckers paint for producing.
10) Paint thickness: Reverse 5-10 um Epoxy
11) Coil weight: 4-6 tons, also can be upon customer's requirements
12) Max loading in one 20ft container: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ: 25 tons for each thickness or color;
14) Actual shipped quantity: More or less 5%;
15) Delivery time: 2 weeks or one month generally.
16) Applications: Widely used for roof tiles, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
|Name||color coated steel coil/prepainted steel coil/PPGI|
|Resin constructure |
Technique of production
|Double painting and double baking process|
|Coil Weight||3-8 Tons|
|Inside Diameter||508mm Or 610mm|
|Painting||Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um |
|SurfSurface coating |
coloace coating type
|PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF|
|Back side coatingcolor||Light grey, white and so on |
|Application ||PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and |
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day
- Q:What is the difference between steel and iron?
- Iron is a natural ore. Google: Iron ore, click on Mineral Information Institute - Iron Ore. Steel is a man-made material, consisting of iron. Google: Sir Henry Bessemer, inventor.
- Q:Which one is bigger? Steel Force in Dorney Park or Tidal Force in Hershey Park?
- steel force breaks the 200ft mark and is a steel out and back roller coaster. Tidal force is a water ride that is about 100 ft tall. If you can do Steel Force then you should be able to handle anything at Hersheypark. the on;y ride they have bigger is the Kissing Tower
- Q:Guns, Germs, and Steel?
- i dont really understand this question but if it means to how it was before then it was absent because the native americans were not into technology so they obviously had no guns created that was something that they had traded to get from europe as for the germs i ddo not know about thta really except for if it means that common disease and one of the diseases most used in history books is malaysa from mosquitos but when they had traded with europe they got all sorts of diseases now for steel the only reason i remember them traveling for is for gold and i dont remember them ever looking for it until 13 colonies were established as you can see im not exactly sure about germs and steels but i know that the guns part is correct
- Q:Maple Story Steel Polearm?
- you can buy it at the free market, but they worth more than 150k they sell for about 1m so good luck with getting polearm.
- Q:is combat steel the same as a carbon steel blade.?
- Great answer by JayDub. Amazon isn't exactly a great site for legitimate sword shopping. Look for legitimate retailers specializing in handmade swords.
- Q:Is Steel crystalline in its makeup?
- Steel okorder.com/
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
- Q:slingshot ammo: glass or steel?
- glass what
- Q:Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword? I read that contrary to popular belief, today's folded steel swords are only made that way for tradition and cosmetics. In the past steel was very impure and therefore had to be folded in order to make a good sword. Today's steel manufacturing provides very pure steel and so folding the...
- Q:Man of Steel vs Superman (1978)?
- Well, I haven't seen it Man of Steel but I really see it hard to believe that's better than Superman. To me, Superman with Christopher Reeve is the best movie about Superman ever made. When I first saw it I was amazed. Watching Superman flying for the first time, catching Loise and graving that helicopter before it falls... it was awesome! I loved it! The other movies that followed were bad but this one was amazing. I've seen what other actors have made with the character, but I believe Christopher was the best. He was the perfect man, the perfect gentleman and the best superhero ever. I know that this Superman is for the new generations so it will be more 'real' and more 'suffered' or will have more personal issues dealing with his origins and blah blah blah... and I wish him good luck, but honestly? I stick to the original Superman because whenever I see Christopher Reeve flying around the planet as Superman (hanging from wires-no CGI people!) and I hear that characteristic music I just melt and I'm a child once more. So good luck to the new generation, I really hope they like this new guy and new story, but I'm more than fine with the original version, thank you. Hope it helps! ;)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range