CNBM Solar is a world-leading and Vertical integrated manufacturer of high-performance with Silicon,
Wafer, Cells, Modules, which convert sunlight into electricity for residential, commercial, and utility-scale
The capacity of CNBMSolar is reach to 1GW, and make sure each year our shipment capacity is more
Than 700-800MWs, at the same time, we have set up the largest solar power station with our partner
CNBM is a Quality + Service oriented company with“Excellence at Each Step” approach, composed of
the finest components from TUV and IEC-certified partners around the world, CNBM modules consistently
undergo a variety of trials at the company’s Test & Development Centre, ensuring peak performance
capabilities. The company is committed to develop and provide the world with clean and renewable energy
to ease the energy shortages as well as human kind’s impact on the environment.
1.100% A grade cell
2. Positive Tolerance
3. Super quality competitve price
4. International Standard
5. 25Years Warranty
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty ?
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship;No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar power panels?
- It sounds like you nor anyone at your home knows enough about solar to be able to hook them up no matter what type they are. I have to agree with others that they could be hooked up and you just can't see the connections. So the best thing for you to do is get a contractor to come out and check them out. It don't have to be a Solar Dealer because I am a dealer and I use electrical contractors to do the installs. A solar dealer is not always legal to install and normally do like I do and just design and sell the systems. However most any dealer can easly install a solar power system because they are trained just not legal to do the work. Having someone other then an electrician work on it could void the warranties.
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Here's solar photovoltaics: They not only look different, they act completely differently!
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- No solar panel, and for the reason you stated - it is so far from the Sun that a solar panel would be of little use (and a lot of extra weight) at the distances where the primary part of the mission was being performed. The power source is called an RTG. We can think of it as similar to a nuclear-powered battery or a miniature nuclear power plant. As far as I know it is not intended to reach any other star. If it does, it's power will have long since depleted - and it would take thousands of years at its current speed to reach even the closest star. Closest star: Proxima Centauri, slightly more than 4 light years away. Current speed of New Horizons relative to the Sun: 4.52 km/s That's 0.000048 of the speed of light. It would take more than 20,000 years to reach Proxima Centauri *if* it were heading in that direction (which it is not).
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- Depends on the efficiency of your solar panel, but it is highly unlikely that the light in an airplane is enough to do much. I'm not discouraging the solar panel altogether. It just isn't an indoors especially if it is dim on the plane. Most that I've been on turn off the lights and then leave it to the individual to turn on the single over head reading light.
- Q:Wattage on soldering iron for solar panel?
- How To Solder Solar Cells
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- If you hope to get a solar panel that can run appliances and air conditioning.. then you are not even close to being realistic about what solar panels can do. If you really want to install a solar panel array on your home, then you need to talk to a company in your area that designes and installes them because every installation is different.. so you won't get an answer here on Yahoo. You can expect to spend $20,000 to $30,000 that will provide enough solar power for the average home.
- Q:Solar panel question
- Hi, okorder.com/ having good batteries like this one make save you the hassel to buy controllers. You can control your own charge buy different tips
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- watt is a measurement of energy watt=3.4 BTU BTU(British thermal unit )=amount of energy to raise pound water degree f. us gallon water = 8.33 lbs can gallon water = 0 lbs depending if 0vac then a solar panel can light a 00 watt bulb or 6 5watt high efficiency bulbs
- Q:Solar panel for macbook?
- Well that's a good idea,,,here's what ya need..First you need an array that will overcome the drain effect created by the in use or sleeping laptop...that is best solved by averaging out the real use of the machine in terms of watt/minutes...If you check your transformer you'll see it has a capacity which you have cited however the true use of the computer is about 40-50 percent of that in watt/minutes..but only while your using it and when in the sleep mode the watt/minute value drops even more to about 5%.... So if your actual use consists of 2 hours of use per day at 50% and 2 hours at 5% percent the actual wattage draw is only averaged out at 34watts/minute. optimally your panel should supply all your power from its photovoltaic conversion ,but in the real world application the panel only recharges ,over a period of time, the used power. So if you had a 5 watt (@ 2vdc) panel working 480 minutes and used up 35 x2=700 and 9 x2=8 for a total of 78 watts you would have 5 x 480 = 7200 watts input and a parasitic load of 78 watts in the two hours...well within the recharge state required.. For a little safety I would permanently wire a cigarette lighter type plug to the end of the panel this will keep the polarity correct and serve as a quick disconnet means...Also add a fuse at .5 amp... a good place to get these are on the internet....some are very expensive some a very cheap --go for a middle of the roader...Have a good one from the E...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range