1. Structure of 150W Solar Panel Description
`Solar power stations
`Rural electrification, Small home power systems
`Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry
`12V and 24V battery charging system
`Other industrial and commercial applications
2. Main Features of the 150W Solar Panel
*Long Service Life
*High Efficency Solar Cells
*Special Aluminum Frame Design
*High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass
*Advanced Cell Encapsulation
3. 150W Solar Panel Images
4. 150W Solar Panel Specification
Maximum Power as per STC
Maximum Power Voltage
Maximum Power Current
Open Circuit Voltage
Short Circuit Current
Maximum System Voltage
Cells per Module
156 x 156
10Amp, 2 pcs
Max. Series Fuse Rating
Temperature coefficient of Isc
Temperature coefficient of Voc
Temperature coefficient of power
NOCT- Nominal operating cell temperature
47 ± 2
-40 ~ +85
1480 x 680 x 35
Type of Junction Box
TUV certified, IP65
Cable Type, Diameter
3.2 mm, high transmission, low iron
5. FAQ of 150W Solar Panel
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- solar panels are a waste, I work for the biggest energy producer on the east coast and we are required by some really dumb laws to have many types of energy sources, fo course the only ones we make money on are coal and nuclear, solar panels we lose a ton of money on because they never make up for the cost it takes to buy them, and technology cannot bring them down because their too expensive even with a gov't subsidy bc of the products to make them. Don't waste your time with them, if you want to save money get a wood furnace
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:How do you set up 30w solar panel?
- must be one of the place who's place have sun
- Q:What happens if I put a 00v, .5A solar panel on a 2V, 450cca Gel deep cycle battery?
- yes not good.. why would put 00volts to a 2 volt battery? the best you can hope for is to destoy the battery 3.6v max do not excide max amp on battery
- Q:can I run a desktop computer with a solar panel?
- The system in the Hawaiian house has solar panels that charge a battery bank. If the sun doesn't shine enough, the generator will kick on and provide the extra power needed. An inverter converts the DC voltage stored in the batteries to AC power that you plug into a wall outlet to use. Depending on the inverter, it should be exactly the same as the AC you buy from the electric company now, so anything that you currently plug in to use will work. The exception is if they are using an inexpensive modified sine wave inverter, that doesn't generate as clean power as a pure sine wave inverter. Some delicate electronics may have trouble running on it. You may want to ask the house owners which type of inverter it is. If they don't know, ask them the model and you can easily look it up.
- Q:Solar panel help please?
- Solar water heating is low technology. There are do it your self plans for it all over the internet. There is no electricity involved. Simply laying a garden hose on the ground in the hot Sun can heat the water to really high temperatures. Just have a shutoff nozzle on the hose, turn on the tap and open the nozzle until water comes out and then close the nozzle at the end of the hose. Let the hose full of water sit in the sun for an hour or so and then open the nozzle and feel how hot the water is that comes out. Be careful, because it can be so hot you can get a burn! When the gallon or so that can fit in the hose has all come out and is replaced by other water from the tap, it will feel cold again. Close the nozzle and wait another hour to heat it up again. A solar hot water heater is just a very long coil of pipe in the Sun, maybe with a pump to slowly circulate water from a holding tank so you can make and store more hot water that fits in the hose. Solar electric power is completely different. It uses semiconductor devices called solar cells to make electricity directly from light. Many of solar cells are usually arranged into large panels to make larger amounts of power. In electricity, Watts = Volts * Amps. Battery capacity is usually measured in Amp-hours. Small solar panels are often designed to produce electricity at 2 volts. A 60 Watt, 2 volt panel makes 5 Amps of electric current, because 2*5=60. So if you use it to charge a 2 volt battery with a capacity of 5 Amp-hours it will take hour to charge. A 0 Amp-hour battery would take 2 hours to charge with the same panel.
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- Okay well solar panels only work under sunlight and it saves alot of electricty as compared to your normal switches.And it also saves money=D.One thing though...it only works under sunlight...remember this fact. Power storage simply means a device which can store power. Well a generator stores power and a power station too!! Otherwise they can't flow through our electric current..... So for power usage simply is like on the fan/lights/mobile/computers/modems/e.t.c are considered as power usage as you are using the power=P Well hope this information helps you!
- Q:Can I made my own solar panel?
- If you're thinking of solar electric, unfortunately, it's not cost-effective to make your own panel. Be especially wary of scams like Earth4Energy that claim you can do it cheaply and effectively. If it was so easy, you'd see at least a few people in your neighborhood doing it.
- Q:How does a solar panel work?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths.
- Q:How much does it cost a factory to make a solar panel?
- Making okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range