1. Structure of 150W Solar Panel Description
`Solar power stations
`Rural electrification, Small home power systems
`Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry
`12V and 24V battery charging system
`Other industrial and commercial applications
2. Main Features of the 150W Solar Panel
*Long Service Life
*High Efficency Solar Cells
*Special Aluminum Frame Design
*High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass
*Advanced Cell Encapsulation
3. 150W Solar Panel Images
4. 150W Solar Panel Specification
Maximum Power as per STC
Maximum Power Voltage
Maximum Power Current
Open Circuit Voltage
Short Circuit Current
Maximum System Voltage
Cells per Module
156 x 156
10Amp, 2 pcs
Max. Series Fuse Rating
Temperature coefficient of Isc
Temperature coefficient of Voc
Temperature coefficient of power
NOCT- Nominal operating cell temperature
47 ± 2
-40 ~ +85
1480 x 680 x 35
Type of Junction Box
TUV certified, IP65
Cable Type, Diameter
3.2 mm, high transmission, low iron
5. FAQ of 150W Solar Panel
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 50 watts?
- Panel ratings are supposed to be standardized, the Watt value when tested at noon in July in the central U.S. on a clear day with the panel pointed straight up at the sun. The maximun theoretical power you could get is about 000 Watts per square Meter. Actual power taking into account efficiency losses wll be more like 850 Watts.
- Q:Solar Panel Help, Trying to go green.?
- LOL!! There is a lot more to this than you might imagine. This is a very rough approximation but look at the attached and column labeled 6.3KW. Look down that column and you see where it says Est. First Year KWH Generated ,025. So if we were to assume that each month it will produce ,025/2 kwh. (not true for January but I am trying to keep this simple. The installed price without any rebates is $44,050. ;-) Sorry! You will find some a little cheaper... some a little more expensive but none are a LOT cheaper than this. (this price does not even include energy storage, so the sun goes down and you will stop producing electricity). This is why, when people start looking at this sort of thing, they always do what they can to conserve electricity first. It is always much cheaper to conserve, then worry about alternate energy.
- Q:Can You Choose Between Solar Panels And Aircraft Fuselage Report?
- If you pick the fuselage, look up friction stir welding. It's a low temp, solid state method of joining Al. I have taken a few classes (undergrad and grad) from Dr. Reynolds. This stuff is cool!
- Q:A Question about Solar panels?
- You have to know the amperage to figure out the watts. Volts x Amps= watts
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- It's not your income, but the tax you pay. This is a NON refundable credit. You won't see a difference unless you actually owe tax. If you are retired and living on social security and savings, you don't pay tax, so you'd get $0 from the solar panels. If you are married, have a bunch of kids and get a refund of all money withheld anyway, you'd get $0 from the solar panels. If you currently average, say $200 in actual income tax, your $2,000 investment would create a $3600 tax credit, but you'd only get back $200 the first year. (This would reduce the tax bill, increasing any refund of money already withheld to pay that tax bill.) The remaining amount would carry forward to 202. You can keep carrying it forward as long as the credit is available (I think that's currently 206). Get your 200 return out and get form 5695 and run the numbers. Edit, ignore TRO. She doesn't keep up with tax law changes. BOTH the residential and solar credits exist in 20. The Residential credit now limited to $500.
- Q:Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- materials and process... if they could be built in a sweatshops, by kids, in Malaysia, they'd be cheap and everyone would use them
- Q:South facing solar panels?
- You want the panels facing south because that is where they would get the most sunlight throughout the day. If your front door is facing north, then the back of your house would be facing south, right? So put them up in the back where they are facing south...haha wtf..
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- I have a system that was installed last year. I have 20 panels which provide me with about 75% of my electricity. I do use less electricity than the average home. I use an average of 45 kwh in the summer, my neighbor uses more than double that. I paid $26K for the system, but I got a $0K rebate from my utility and the US gives a fed. tax credit. I am saving about $2K per year, so it will take just over 6 years to break even. I also have what I think is called net metering, my utility allows my meter to run backwards when I generate more energy than I use, so pretty much the entire time the sun is out in the summer. Having energy efficient appliances, reducing standby energy and using conservative climate control really helps keep my usage down. Weather striping, insulation and clean well maintained systems all help as well.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range