1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Do it yourself Solar Panels?
- I am starting to think about solar panels as an option for my home. I have d fef one some research on panels, to be honest its all very confusing. There are many. Read more...
- Q:solar panel for 2 batteries(2 V)?
- I don't know what you have avilable to you down there, but if you were in the states i'd say go to a camping supply store they have lots of solar options out today. check one link below
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- You did not give the details of how the legs are attached to the panel. I did some calculations on my right triangle analysis application. Based on an assumption that the legs are vertical and attached to the bottom of the panel top, i calculated the legs must be 6.97 inches long. This compares favorably with the 8 inches you quoted. t If my assumption is true, the leg length for a 7 degree angle is 2.925 inches. The configuration, if my assumption is correct, will be a right triangle. The hypotenuse (longest leg of the triangle) is the panel length and the vertical legs are the supports. If my assumption is incorrect, edit your question to detail the support /panel configuration. TexMav
- Q:can i join multiple solar panels?
- That depends on the product of solar panels you buy. I was recently talking to an installing company that sells solar panels that have the DC to AC built into each panel. That way you could simply string them together and add as much as you want as you can afford it. It really isn't much more expensive than any other method of install.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- The drawback of solar thermal power generation is that the efficiency is low and the cost is high, At least 5 to 10 times more expensive than ordinary thermal power plants.
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- Photovoltaic panels have almost zero recurring operating cost. Once installed, they are good for the next 20-25 years, typically. The exceptions are if the panels are not tilted, then you need to pay someone a few times a year to go up there with a mop to clean them. Otherwise, rain and morning dew make the dirt slide off automatically. The cost for your system will depend on the power needs of your school. It also depends on your location. As a government entity, a school is not eligible for the current 30% federal incentive, but may be for state incentives, depending on where you live. Anyway, once you size your system, which will be large, figure on $7 / watt cost for a large system. This would be less if you live in a state with good incentives. So for example, if you needed a 00 kW system, the price would be $700,000. $00,000 of that money is to replace the inverters that break after 5 years, so you would be paying $600,000 up front.
- Q:Information Regarding Solar Panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:How many Solar panels?
- It depends on the size of the solar panels you are intending to use for this project. Do a quick search on google and you'll find plenty of information on what you are looking for. Good luck!
- Q:How to make electricity from the sun without using solar panels?
- Solar things are always costly... You can use concave mirrors and concentrate the heat and heat what and then steam ll be formed and then steam directed to turbines, there you go generating electricity with out solar panels...
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range