|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Detail:||Wood reel|
within 15 days
1.PVC insulated wire
2.ISO-9001 quality guarantee
3.Manufacture direct sales,competitive price
4.Small quantity accepted
Power Cable in PVC Insulation with Coaxial Cable
Specification & Adavantage:
1. The rated voltage of the power cable should equal to or higher than the rated voltage of the system when wires are used at AC system. If the wires are used at DC system, the rated voltage of system should lower than 1.5 times as high as rated voltage of cable and wires. The working voltage of the system could be 1.1 times as high as the rated voltage of the power cable .
2. The long term working temperature of the power cable should be lower than 70oC. The working temperature of BV-90 should be lower than 90oC. And the laying temperature should be higher than 0oC.
3. The curve diameter of the power cable should be longer than 8 times of the diameter of the outer diameter of cable and wires if their outer diameter is 25 mm or above. If the diameter of cable and wires is above 25 mm, the curve diameter should be at least 12 times of the outer diameter of the cable and wires.
Laying place and requirement
Long term working Temperature 0C
Copper conductor PVC insulated wires
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated wires
Fixed laid indoors
Heat resistant copper conductor PVC insulated wire at 90 0C
Mainly be laid at the places of high temperature environment and can be laid indoors ,conduits.
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible cable
Be for laying permanent place where flexible required.
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
Fixed laid, fit for the places with high mechanical protection and moisture place, can be laid in the air or underground.
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
Aluminum conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible connector wire
Mainly used at middle and light style moving electronics, home appliances, power and lighting and the places where flexible required
Copper conductor PVC insulated flat flexible connector wire
Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible twisting connector wire
Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round flexible connector wire
Cu conductor heat resistant PVC insulated flexible connector wire at 90 0C
Mainly used at the places where heat resistance is required
Photo for Power Cable
- Q:I am looking for 120V retractable power cables that can replace the cords on small appliances, know where buy?
- HERE. okorder
- Q:Why my home analog TV connected to the digital TV set-top box after the screen is black and white
- The middle is to connect the two cables together, the terminal is connected to the equipment
- Q:Running power cable through the wall from behind my LCD?
- That is against fire code, and could void your home-owner's insurance. An electrician can move your outlet for you for about $70.
- Q:Lighting wire, I do not know is it. The When to use BV1 * 2.5, when to use 2 * 2.5, when to use 3 * 2.5, when to use 4 * 2.5,
- Why did not you take this time when you were installed or that it was only a detour
- Q:Would this work? 2 SATA cables to 2 Molex cables to 1 PCI Power Cable?
- I okorder.com) And no, it won't work. The PCIx power is drawing from a different part of your PSU than the molex is. Send me an email, and we can talk about upgrading that PSU. If we figure something out, I'll edit the post on here to reveal our findings. Cool?
- Q:Hi I hope there is help out there... I have a power cable for a dishwasher from Best Buy not colorcoded.?
- The neutral or grounded conductor will be the one with the stripe or ridge on it. This will connect to the white wire or neutral connection on the dishwasher. You can follow it down and see that it will be the wider of the two power prongs. Green or bare will be for equipment grounding and will connect to the frame of the dishwasher. Usually this is a green screw.
- Q:Video card power cable help!?
- Might just be a double adapter cable. Just plug in 1 and see what happens. should work ok.
- Q:Where do i put the power cable of a video card on the Motherboard?
- you take the power from your power supply to give to the video card. older cards use the 4-pin moly connectors and the new ones use either 6-pin or 8-pin PCI-e, If you don't have the right connectors from the PSU then you can buy an adapter for about $4 at most computer stores
- Q:Can i run welding cable together with power cable?
- The welding cable has lower voltage (<40Volt) but a large current. The welding cable used to have lower insulation Resistance compared to the power cable. That is why it is not recommended to run the welding cable in same tray to the power cable
- Q:Xbox One Power Cable Box Is REALLY Loud?
- It's obviously faulty. You really should only hear the power brick fan if you put your ear up to it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range