Portable Self-Inflation Comfortable Flocked Surface Blow Up Air Bed for Camping
- US $32.96 / pc
- Loading Port:
- Delivery Time:
- 15 days after your payment
- Freight Cost Calculator
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Made of thick flock fabric and PVC, our inflatable bed resists the test of time. It is 30% thicker than similar air mattresses, with a skin-friendly, breathable, anti-static flocking surface for optimal comfort.
It only takes a few minutes to inflate or deflate this queen air mattress. With a built-in electric pump, it allows you to adjust the mattress hardness to your needs and prevents accidents with overheating protection.
Coming with a handy carrying bag, this blow up mattress with built in pump is easy to carry anywhere and makes a convenient camping air mattress, outdoor airbed, or home air bed for your guests.
Product Dimensions:80 x 60 x 18 inches/203 x 154 x 46CM
Net Weight:13 pounds/5.9kg
Package dimensions: 8.15 X 13.82 X 16.69 inches/21 x 35 x 42CM
Gross Weight: 20.3 pound/9.2kg
- Q:My husband and I both wake up itching at night, and we have tiny little bites all over. I wash the sheets once or twice a week (in fragrance- and dye-free detergent in case it's allergies), and we can't find any sign of bugs in the bed. What could this be?
- Bed bugs infest only a small proportion of residences, but they should be suspected if residents complain of bites that occurred while sleeping. The bedroom and other sleeping areas should be carefully examined for bed bugs and signs of bed bug activity. Folds and creases in the bed linens, and seams and tufts of mattresses and box springs, in particular, may harbor bed bugs or their eggs. They may also be found within pleats of curtains, beneath loose areas of wallpaper near the bed, in corners of desks and dressers, within spaces of wicker furniture, behind cove molding, and in laundry or other items on the floor or around the room. Sometimes, characteristic dark brown or reddish fecal spots of bed bugs are apparent on the bed linens, mattress or walls near the bed. A peculiar coriander-like odor may be detected in some heavily infested residences. Adhesive-based traps used for sampling insects or rodents are not particularly effective for trapping bed bugs. i am not sure what else it could be, i've included the link for you. They are hard to get rid of!
- Q:what are bed bug bites
- The okorder /
- Q:Now the market imports of electric bed, bedstead, there are 2 motors, lying on the top for 7-8 hours a day, the harm to people?
- Secondly, even if there is radiation, the motor frequency is 50Hz, which belongs to low frequency, is far from the degree of harm to people, even if such electromagnetic oven machines do not hurt people, unlike the microwave oven and mobile phone, working in UHF
- Q:Why is the coking of the circulating fluidized bed boiler too thin?
- As the material layer is too thin, the uneven distribution of the material layer, the furnace temperature is difficult to control, once the temperature increases, it will lead to coking.
- Q:How Many Of You Ever Think Of Whats Lurking In Your Beds Etc? Do You Ever Get Your Beds Cleaned?Im In The UK
- If there are bed bugs the mattress is trash. if your speaking of dust mites,they are microsopic creatures that are millions in numbers and they excrete in your pillows and bedding,mattress.if you vacum both sides and encase the mattress and pillows in a plastic or allergy proof cover they cannot survive.,or get to you.
- Q:What are the differences between print, embroidery and jacquard in bedding?
- In fact, there is a general method for the identification of pure cotton bed products, that is weight. The average weight determines the quality, the more heavy, the higher the density, the better the quality. Ordinary printing four piece is the most expensive, of course, is to buy twill, twill fabric but also has good or bad, some are very thin, some very thick, so more weight will know where the price difference.
- Q:Dormitory 90*190's bed, how much quilt should I buy?
- If you are small, you can buy 1.2*2 meters of quilt, a little bigger, it is recommended to buy 1.5*2 meters of quilt, so it will be more comfortable to cover.
- Q:I am looking for a good place for cheap bunk beds.
- Bed Busters Bed Butlers I'm sure they are online
- Q:what do I do for Bed Wetting at college
- well, i know this person who is in college and still bedwets... he wears a diaper that you cant tell that your are wearing one so that he feels more comfortable. hope it helps!
- Q:probably a stupid question, but I'm assuming its so bugs don't crawl in... I was thinking of getting rid of my bed stand and throwing my mattress on the floor. (ghetto, i know.)
- if a bed stand is what i call a boxspring then its cuz its bad for ur back (uk how grandmas sleep on board) otherwise...so yeah i wldnt just sleep on a mattress..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like