Key SpecificationsSpecial Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What is the difference between tiles and ceramic tiles?
- The difference between tiles and tiles is mainly due to water absorption. Water absorption is generally less than 0.5% for the tile, more than 10% for the ceramic tiles, between the two for the semi-porcelain. Usually a variety of polished tiles, glazed tiles, most of the sanitary ware is porcelain, water absorption is generally ≤ 0.5%; antique tiles, small tiles (to climb the wall), crystal tiles, wear-resistant tiles, Stoneware tiles, that is, semi-ceramic tile, water absorption 0.5% tiles, ceramic tubes, decorative tile, glass products are generally ceramic, water absorption> 10%. This is the important difference between tiles and ceramics
- Q:Tile on top of Laminate flooring?
- Absolutely cannot tile atop laminate. Neither ceramic or vinyl tile can go atop a laminate. You said your on a slab so you can bond right to that normally . You won t know what you ll need as far as to treat the slab until you pull stool and laminate. Stool should go right back on w/ a wax ring if laminate is down now. I don t chance it. I get the slightly higher wax ring w/ a sleeve when I re install a stool. When tiling around a stool flange just cut/nip the tile almost up to it, you have almost an inch of play. Any questions e mail me direct thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:how much does a roof tile weigh?
- around 15 lbs per square foot
- Q:How to choose bathroom tiles
- Recently, the full glass fossil (porcelain polished tiles) is very hot, but the market sales of polished tiles quality level is missing. Choose the polished tiles, the first time in a good light to observe the surface of the brick body whether there is color, leakage throwing, scratches, cracks, collapse edge, missing angle and color dirty and other defects; in the room will be polished as a "mirror" Use, observe the mirror effect, mirror strong sense of polished tiles; with your fingers sandwiched tiles feet up, knocking the middle and lower tiles, the sound crisp and sweet, with metal sound quality tiles better, its high density, good sintering , And the sound rough and boring, the lower the sintering degree makes the density of small, poor quality; can also be used to scratch the surface of hard objects brick, if there is scratches, surface glaze deficiency, poor quality. PS: Of course, before the scratch to obtain the consent of the owner. High-quality polished tiles with a strong mirror effect tips 4 color clever ride
It seems that most of the furniture in the bathroom wall tiles have chosen to white-based tiles, add up to a few pieces of painted brick as a decoration. Such a boring bathroom you look tired? In fact, the bathroom selection of tiles, in the color as long as attention to simple, bright, so boldly add some red, orange, blue and other fancy tiles with the use. For example, smoke and other dark tiles, you can stretch the overall visual effects of the bathroom, there is a small space for the big beauty, but the color is too resolute, cold, some avant-garde young people tend to this.
- Q:should i tile my new shower ceiling?
- The mortar that you are using really needs to be mixed so that is it very sticky and you can add a glue that is sold at any home depot or flooring store. ceilings suck as far as tiling them.
- Q:I plan to tile my bathroom. Can i tile over the existing tiles?
- If your tiles are clean and tightly bound to what ever they are bonded to, yes it can be done with special adhesives and longer drying times. Its always best to start anew. Ripping out the old and starting over but not always possible. You ll need the proper thin set, correct size trowels for the tile being layed, buckets,tile cutters such as a wet saw and hand cutter. Grout floats,wax rings ,saws to cut doors down since they may not clear after. If you ve never tiled before, maybe you should hire it done, this isn t a beginner type job, but if you want to try, I ll help guide you. Basic skills in construction and plumbing wil come in handy. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:what is a easy way to remove glue down floor tiles?
- Tile Glue Removal
- Q:replace vinyl tile bathroom floor wth ceramic tile.?
- It's easier to tile if you remove everything. I would also recommend using cement board on top of your underlay providing it's in good shape. Tile is held down by a thick paste (actual name escapes me at the moment) which is spread on the floor tiles firmly pushed down while using plastic spacers to keep them all in alignment. Grout is then used to fill those gaps. All of these items can be bought at Lowes or some such place. Also if you use cement board with the tile as well you may want to use 2 wax rings because your commode will set a little higher will help (hopefully!) prevent any leaks.
- Q:What kind of ceramic tile?
- Tile type, according to its production process and characteristics can be divided into glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles and mosaic.
Different characteristics of the tiles of course have their own best use, knowledge of the tile have enough understanding, you can do in the decoration of the room targeted, make the best use.
Whole body brick: the whole body of the brick surface is not glazed, and the front and back of the material and color consistent, hence the name. Whole body brick is more wearable, but its color than glazed tiles. Classification is divided into anti-skid brick, polished tiles and seepage through the whole body brick. The scope of application is widely used in hall, aisle and outdoor walkway and other ground, generally less used in the wall.
Features: This is a glazed porcelain tile, with good slip resistance and abrasion resistance. Generally speaking, most of the anti-skid tiles are quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- I m assuming yo mean a mortar bed or a mud bed for tiles. You don t want to do this for later on as you say. You want to lay tiles soon after it s set so you don t ruin the mortar bed by walking on it. This isnt something you usually just do , it takes practice and a bit of experience and is hard work but worth it when done right. A wet bed is a base of cement that the tiles are installed as you go. Old fashion method rarely used anymore. Now a mud bed is used and then a thin set is used to adhere the tile down. If you want to do a mud bed e mail me through my avatar and I ll guide you through it. GL
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range