ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:Help with ceiling fan wiring?
- the black and red wire coming from you ceiling box indicates that there are two seperate voltage (hot) wires, one for the fan and one for the light, therefore you should have two seperate switches. fan-light. the striped wire goes to either the black or red and and the black from the fan to the other. once you make the connections make sure you pull the chain to turn the fan on, otherwise it still won't do nothing. good luck
- Q:Will 8 Gauge wire support 50 amps?
- How long is the wire run? 8-gauge can handle 50 amps safely, but you may get an unacceptable level of voltage drop if the wire run is very long. If it's just a few feet, it should be fine. If you have enough wire, you can always use two runs. If you combine two 8-gauge wires, it's the equivalent of a 5-gauge wire.
- Q:Wire compressor to 240V?
- I looked up the specs on the 4B234. Says it CAN be wired to 240. You will just have to follow the wiring diagram on the motor or with the instructions. Specs say it pulls 15 amps at 120 v or 7.5 amps at 240 v. Your problem now is that maybe you only have a 15 amp or a 20 amp breaker. 15 amps is probably the continuous running draw. The current surge on start up goes over 20 amps and is what is flipping your breaker. you will need a double pole (2 wire) 20 amp breaker. wire it with #12 wire. Say a green, red, black. (or you can use blue and red) Green is always ground (should be). 240 volts works by being 2-120's out of phase by 180 degrees. One wire is pushing (+) while the other is pulling (-). You hook one wire to the motor in and the other to motor out. Running 240 will increase your efficiency.
- Q:Where can i get recycled telephone wire?
- Plastic Coated Craft Wire
- Q:how do you make a simple wire person?
- take the wire and make the circle head first. then get the body wire and wrap the end of the to the head. get the right amount of wire for the arms and lay it across the body wire then twist it around the body in the middle a few times. for the legs bend them in the middle and wrap the bottom of the body around the bend.
- Q:need wiring schematics for boat guages?
- Wiring your gauges is pretty easy to do as there are only 3 wires per gauge.You have a positive,negative and sender wire.Your positive wire goes to the I which is the ignition terminal,the negative goes to the negative terminal and the sender wire to the S terminal.That's it,done.To make it a little easier I'll give you the usual colour's of the sender wires. OIL pressure = light blue Fuel =pink or yellow usually pink Tach=gray Temp=light brown or brown Trim sender=brown with a white stripe. Light wire for gauges=blue Your positive wire for your gauges is purple and this wire starts from your key switch,from the I terminal.I hope this helps.
- Q:is it difficult to wire a shower pump?
- Usually just find a spare socket to plug it into. Difficult bit is getting the plumbing right - read all the information supplied with the pump or look on the web before you buy it.
- Q:What is each wire in Ethernet used for?
- Your okorder.com/
- Q:scooter ignition switch wiring colors?
- On the universal ones they are usually red, green and black, green is earth, red is live and black goes to the one that's left over :p Use a simple pound shop tester to check what's what on the bike or get some wire and a bulb and make one, connect one end of the tester to the posative ( + ) of the battery and then touch the tester to the ignition wires on the bike to find the earth it should light up then swap to negative ( - ) to find the live and then the one left goes to black ( the black wire should cone live when the key is turned on if I remember correctly ) That's what I did on my hongdou... Chinese bike so wasn't colour quadanated
- Q:2000 chevy EGR wiring?
- Connector view for the GM linear EGR valve are as follows: Pin# A=gray/w black wire,Pin# B=solid black wire,Pin# C=brown/w white wire,Pin# D=brown/w white wire(see note) and Pin# E=solid red wire! NOTE since pin C+D have the same color wire the correct wire must be identified by checking the voltage with the KOEO (key on engine off) the right brown/w white wire should have a 5volt reference voltage with the key on engine off! Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range