||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 240W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:solar panels?
- For okorder.com/ for information on how to hooke it up your self. It is a DIY site.
- Q:How much electrical energy is generated from one acre of solar panels?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 50 watts?
- Panel ratings are supposed to be standardized, the Watt value when tested at noon in July in the central U.S. on a clear day with the panel pointed straight up at the sun. The maximun theoretical power you could get is about 000 Watts per square Meter. Actual power taking into account efficiency losses wll be more like 850 Watts.
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- Most of the early panels were not very green. They were not very efficient and did not have a real long life span. The newer one are getting much better and there are several companies have cropped up that rebuild many different kinds of panels. Some of these newer panels have a life span in excess of 30 years and are much easier to maintain. The biggest problem with solar systems is that they are not kept clean and loose efficiency. If interested in setting up a system for your self, Please be very careful who you have do the work and what system you buy. There are many companies out there that are just trying to make a quick buck at your expense.
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- A small panel will not produce much power. When people put solar electric panels on their house with the goal of saving money, they generally put up a lot of large panels - 200 or 500 square feet worth. Its hard to save money with just one panel. The only way to get close on how much it will cost and whether that represents a savings is to get out your electric bills for the past year, and call a local solar installer for a quote. The system on our house cost $20,000 and we got back $8,000 in incentives, so $2,000 net. It can save money, but that will be over many, many years.
- Q:anybody owns a house solar panel system does it really save you money on electricity?
- We okorder.com/
- Q:solar panel questions.....................?
- No don't do that unless you want a fire or worse electricution . DO NOT PLUG INTO THE WALL . st solar panel 2nd regulator 3rd 2 volt battery 4th inverter . The inverter should have 0 volt terminals that look like the plug on the wall . You would plug your TV or light into that the inverter . You would need an electrition to hook into your home electrical system . They will hook up a device made to tie into the grid or your meter that will make it run backwards but it takes alot of solar panels too do that . Please do not plug into wall .
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:what are some methods for capturing low voltage electricity from solar panels?
- Put one more panel in series with other one to increase the voltage output during cloudy day.
- Q:Cars with Solar Panels?
- There are lots of cars with solar panels, but they are all experimental. The problem is that the power required to run a car is a lot more than the limited number of solar panels can produce. The sail boat can use the solar panels as sails, to get power from both.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range