||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 240W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Connect Power Outlet to Solar Panel?
- The least expensive way would be to get a 500 W or preferably a higher rated UPS. The higher the rating, the more robust the inverter. You can get two year old ones cheap because most people don't realize that it's just a $2 battery that goes bad every two years. Get some Car batteries in parallel to build up more capacity. Deep cycle marine batteries or golf cart batteries are best. Connect the Solar Panel to the batteries via a FET diode, assuming your solar cells are wired to produce 2 V or better power (you probably would want at least 8 V), this is to charge the batteries when the sun is shining. A little bit of analog circuitry magic can create a current limiter based on a Darlington pair type layout. Connect the batteries to the rest of the UPS (don't plug it into the wall) and you can run 0 V 60 Hz AC devices off it's outlets. You may want to snip the wire going to the speaker so you won't hear the alarm. There's no way you could sync this to the grid so don't even try a grid tie in and the inverter in the UPS is only intended to run for 0 to 20 minutes so it may burn out however we've run UPS inverters constantly for months before when we needed a cheap power converter to change AC power frequencies before.
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- While you can measure voltage on a like without a load, the measure of amperage is more closely related to the amount of power that is being drawn. The amperage is measured with the meter in series (not parallel like voltage) with the load. What it ends up measuring is the load that is being drawn from the solar panel and not the potential of the panel.
- Q:I will like set up a solar panel to cut down my eletricity cost in Cameroon.can you allocate me a supplier?
- good idea going solar, i would suggest doing a google search, as their are many suppliers. then you need to calculate the amount of wattage you think these apartment houses are going to require. volts x amps = watts. if you are going to be off of the power grid, then you will need a way to store excess energy during good times,( lots of sun) in order to use it during bad times ( no sun ). or see if you are able to sell your extra power back to your local power company, check because some companies do not allow this. you could even have a generator for emergencies if you go off the power grid. on final note, solar is a pretty sizable investment up front and your profits are seen mainly in the long run, but you will get energy savings immediately, but more likely those savings will go to paying off the solar panels also, you will need a converter to convert the ac (alternate current) produced by the panels into dc ( direct current ) which is used by the apartments. it will tie in to the existing electrical system in the apartments. i know germany is really pushing solar energy and they offer their citizens some pretty sweet deals to go solar. the companies are profiting from this so i would suggest looking for a supplier in germany, first. they may have better deals, or try bp (british petroeum) they have been in the solar business for awhile. i wish you success!
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- If he is going to be running off batteries at night, he would be better off with traction batteries. Traction batteries are true deep cycle and can better withstand deep discharge. Golf cart batteries at Sam's Club (the other half of Walmart) are traction batteries. If your grandfather needs safe refrigeration, a mini fridge won't do it. A 0 fridge takes too much power to run off solar panels and most won't hold their cold very well if unplugged for long. I run a fridge off grid with hybrid deep cycle marine starting batteries. It's an Engel 40. The price has gone up over $00 since I bought mine. It's a real fridge with a compressor and freon 34a. But it runs on 2v dc or 0vac and only uses 36 watts running because of a special compressor design. It will freeze food if you turn the dial down to 2 out of 5. It can also deep freeze. I use mine to keep eggs, milk, cheese and fruit juice. Your grandfather would need 400 amp-hours name plate rating of batteries at 2v to run the Engel, and probably 00 real watts of panels to recharge his battery bank. The Harbor Freight 45 watt panel set only puts out 30 watts on a clear cool day. That won't do it.
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- The key is like a spiral stair case with landings at each floor, but the momentum of having to turn is enough to climb from floor to floor. I guess the energetics use the handrail quite utterly and only, pressing against it like bearings in a wheel. With metals and metalloids a 3' x 3' solar panel would power your house and car and make your energy bill negative, but costs several million dollars since the chain of rare elements is only affordable to obtain by strip-mining top soil of many square miles of fertile land just for a single panel and thus destroys good farmland for hundreds if not thousands of years. Clearly solar panels will not solve any problems ever...unless their yours only.
- Q:can I connect my pool pump to a solar panel?
- Do you live in a cold place in the Carribean? If it's anything like Hawaii, a pool heater, solar or otherwise, is unnecessary. As for the electricity to run your pool pump, I think the best course is to run it off the same electricity as your house, not a standalone system. You can then displace some of the electrical usage of your house with grid-tied solar, if it makes financial sense. There's a good chance of this if your electric rates are high. Contact a local solar installer to find out.
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:2- 390 W Solar Panel's Series or Parallel?
- Q:Properties of solar panel?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range