||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 250W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Green energy magically makes the snow transparent. The more I learn about solar and wind, particularly selling excess power back to the utility, the less sense it makes. You'll have noticed, perhaps, that there was no way to store the power from the panels for when it's really needed.
- Q:How do you make a homemade solar panel?
- you cant make solar panels to generate electricity at home. A LOT of high tech equipment is needed. About the cheapest option is to use solar powered garden lights but that is all you'll get is a bit of light.(Google making solar panels) You should be able to make up a windmill powered generator though (but dont expect much power out of something you can make easily) Do some research yourself
- Q:What is the difference between Photovoltaic Panels and Solar Panels?
- Both of them are different types of solar panel. EDIT: Misspelling on Jeff's answer below! I think he means 'silicon,' not 'silicone!' Solar cells are typically grown on a glass substrate or put onto glass. Silicon is currently the most common material, followed by CdTe or cadmium telluride. Other materials like CIGS (Copper Indium Gallium (di)Selenide) are breaking into the market. Some people have great hopes for organic or 'dye' solar cells.
- Q:A more efficient solar panel?
- yes it is being done. i've seen adds for such a system. on the other hand, if you had a 5 sq in Lens focused on a small cell, and a 5 sq in cell, they'd be about the same. in fact, the cell might be a bit better because (A) there wouldn't be any loss in the Lens, and (B) it might be that the solar cell would use some frequencies to which the Lens was opaque. in addition, the cost of solar cells is dropping, making the cost of the mirrors or lenses uneconomical by comparison.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:How much Silver do we need for Solar Panels?
- Some research has shown that small amounts of silver can improve the efficiency of solar panels. But this appears to be in the research stage and applies to the the thin film solar cells. Some solar panels makes use silver as the wiring in kind of a screen printing process, but you don't need to use silver, you can use copper or aluminum using different techniques instead. Generally the metal used is in small amounts and not a majority of the cost of the solar panel.
- Q:how do solar panels work?
- Solar panels is built of the solar cells in it..these cells are typically made of paper thick Silicon or Germanium metal (called semiconductors).When light falls on these solar cells the energy recieved from the light (photons)is used to emit electrons due to the nature of semiconductor material. These electrons being of negative charge are attracted by opposite positive charges or there is current flow from cathode to anode on these cells.This small electric charge generated is used to store in the battery connected...more the number of solar cells more the electricity generated .
- Q:what are solar panels?
- every time i hear the word solar panels i think those large or small flat shiny black or grey surfaces that absorb the sunlight and convert the heat and so on so forth into energy like electricity But ...i dont know how they fully work really so, i dunno.
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- Check out this article. Thin film panels are the latest and greatest.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range