||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 120W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar panel for macbook?
- Well that's a good idea,,,here's what ya need..First you need an array that will overcome the drain effect created by the in use or sleeping laptop...that is best solved by averaging out the real use of the machine in terms of watt/minutes...If you check your transformer you'll see it has a capacity which you have cited however the true use of the computer is about 40-50 percent of that in watt/minutes..but only while your using it and when in the sleep mode the watt/minute value drops even more to about 5%.... So if your actual use consists of 2 hours of use per day at 50% and 2 hours at 5% percent the actual wattage draw is only averaged out at 34watts/minute. optimally your panel should supply all your power from its photovoltaic conversion ,but in the real world application the panel only recharges ,over a period of time, the used power. So if you had a 5 watt (@ 2vdc) panel working 480 minutes and used up 35 x2=700 and 9 x2=8 for a total of 78 watts you would have 5 x 480 = 7200 watts input and a parasitic load of 78 watts in the two hours...well within the recharge state required.. For a little safety I would permanently wire a cigarette lighter type plug to the end of the panel this will keep the polarity correct and serve as a quick disconnet means...Also add a fuse at .5 amp... a good place to get these are on the internet....some are very expensive some a very cheap --go for a middle of the roader...Have a good one from the E...
- Q:Solar Panel Help? Beginners?
- The okorder.com/... All the other sites you google/yahoo for will be advertisements. I think the author of this one was a engineering student. Hope this helps!
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- I know 4 families that not only power their entire homes with their panels (including their AC during the summer), they contribute electricity to the grid and have a negative electric bill. They also got a big rebate from our local electric company, SoCal Edison, for installing the panels. Maybe the worthiness of solar panels depends on how many days of sun the roof of your home gets during the year.
- Q:What is a good type of solar panel to get for my house?
- The first thing that you have to realize is that solar panels only make DC currant. This is used to charge batteries which when hooked to an inverter will make 20 v. AC. You need a large bank of batteries and a heavy duty inverter to power your house. There is also an automatic switch that will send power back to the utility company when you have excess power available. This is not a small project. Really think this out before you invest a lot of money for nothing.
- Q:Connecting solar panel help?
- No. You can only hook them up as one or the other. Attempting to do both would simply short circuit the panels and you'd get no output at all. Your panels should produce an open circuit voltage in full sun that is almost twice the voltage of the battery you want to charge (it's because solar panels produce the most power at their maximum power point, which is usually about 60% of the open circuit voltage). If a parallel connection does that, then use it, otherwise you'll need to use series. You didn't say what the capacity and voltage of the panels or the size of the battery was. It's quite possible you don't have enough panel - you need panels that will put 5% (at least) of the ampere hours capacity of the battery in as current. For example, if you have a 00 amp-hour battery, you'll need enough panel to put 5 amps in at the voltage of the battery. DK
- Q:How energy-productive are solar panels, compared to natural gas?
- Solar panels really can't compete with fossil fuels of any kind. They're great for low power consumption applications, but I doubt we'll ever see solar powered steel refineries or heavy manufacturing plants. A solar panel that produces 75 watts is about 62 x 33 (5 feet by almost 3 feet). 75 watts is enough to power a couple light bulbs; you'd certainly never cook anything on it. On the other hand consider how much heat and light is produced by a small natural gas fireplace or stove burner. It would take a lot of those 5 foot long solar panels to equal that.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- Cba to read all that, but all I know is for 3 sola pannles it cost abot 5000 xxx
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- I can't believe how many people posted wrong answers to this. Where are they looking? What are they thinking? In the northern hemisphere, solar panels are ALWAYS oriented due south. In the southern hemisphere, face them due north. I am typing on a computer that is running on a solar electric system that supplies my whole house. Been this way for years. So it works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range