||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 150W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Theoretically, for every hour that bright, direct sun shines on the panel, 200 watt-hours (0.2 kWh) of energy will be produced. In practice, the answer depends on temperature, orientation of the panel, and how many hours of sun are hitting it, including clouds and seasons. This varies tremendously by geographic location. In my region of California, such a panel will produce about 33 kWh a month on average - more in summer, less in winter.
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Yes, solar panels could change the world if they were especially cheap--but they're not and may not be cheap for many years, if ever. Lots of new technology could change the world but most of it doesn't. The government doesn't have a very good track record of picking winners in the new technology markets; that's something we should probably leave to the venture capitalists to do--with their own money. The money the government spent on solar panels is gone. Racked up as debt that we'll leave to our children and grandchildren to pay off.
- Q:solar panel in a grid tied system?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How much should a 00 watt solar panel cost?
- Hello, Solar panels range from 200 to 400, depends on where you get them from. I got a good setup from iron edison which came delivered. I bought a 00 watt solar panel for $225, upon opening the delivered package, it was a high quality, clean cut panel that really obliged me to power it with a high quality battery. So I searched all over the place for HIGH quality solar batteries/asked many people, and came across VMAX solar batteries. These are top of the line, they have the best lifespan out of all the batteries I've tried and have been buying them from Bargainshore for years now. I recently bought more panels and used the the same setup, couldn't be happier! Goodluck!
- Q:Reflectors or mirrors around the solar panels.......?
- In the 70's when silicon was really expensive, they played with using fresnel lenses to focus the sunlight on small solar cells but these panels had to be on heliostats and aimed directly at the Sun. These days, with nano-technology, there's a renewed interest in the concept but the fundamental weakness is that there are diminishing returns, at some point, it's just less expensive to have more solar cells.
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- Question# 5: Any state in the USA is entitle to a Federal Tax credit on their Income tax returns. Click on the source for details.
- Q:How many Solar panels?
- Maybe you should call up a local solar installation company and ask them. They'll be able to give you the most accurate answers - I did that too, and it was the smartest thing. Just be sure that they're reliable and they know what their talking about it! This is the company I used -
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- That means it can handle UP TO 00W at any given time in bright sunlight. Volts x Amps = Watts. This means you can use of these panels to supply a 9 volt DC appliance at amps. Which is a pretty ridiculous amount of amps for a 9 volt product. About 5 of the 65 Watt panels will give you in excess of 825W of power, which will give you 5kWh per day. But, remember that's DC. When you convert to AC, that changes. I would suggest keeping batteries for storage. Also, You might require an average of 825 W per hour, but at any given time, you'll use a higher peak. You need to find out what the PEAK is before you can decide what to get. That would be with all the lights on in your house, running the vacuum, the dryer, and the washing machine. I think most houses are built with 00Amp breakers. That's 2 kilowatts at one time. That would mean you would need 72 panels to be at the PEAK your house can handle. You'll hopefully never use 2kW at one time. But there's no way for me to know what YOUR peak will be. I think the average kW peak demand is somewhere in the range of 2 kW. That would require 3+ panels.
- Q:How does a solar panel work?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range