||Number of Cells(pieces):
100W Mono Solar Panels with High Efficiency
|1. Electrical Characteristics|
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)||100W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) ||18V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||5.56|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) ||22|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc) ||6|
|Module Efficiency ||16.5%|
|No. of Cells||36(4*9)|
|Dimensions of Cells ||125*125mm|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating ||7.5|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) ||47±2|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax(%/ºC)||-0.45|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc (%/ºC)||-0.35|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc(%/ºC)||0.05|
|Standard Test Conditions ||AM1.5 1000mW/cm2 25°C |
|2. Mechanical Characteristics|
|Output Cables||φ=4mm², L=900mm, TUV|
|Front Glass||3.2mm high transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass|
|3. Performance under Harsh Environment|
|Isolation Voltage||max 3000|
|Operation Temperature||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
|Max. Anti Wind Capacity||60m/s|
|Max. withstand hail (80km/h)diameter||25mm|
|Surface Max. Load Capacity||200kgs/|
|90% of the normal power in the 10th year, ending with 80% in the 25th year,12-year product warranty, 25-year linear performance|
2pcs/carton or custom
1. This monocrystalline solar cell has a high performance efficiency up to 17.6%.
2. Long Service Life can reach more than 25 years under maintenance according to stipulation.
3. Reliable quality leads to a better sustainability even in harsh environment like desert,farm and coastline
4. High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass adopted.
5. Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
6. Yunkai modules are proven for the reliability and superior field performance due to high-standard raw materials used, stringent quality control process and advanced manufacturing technologies.
1. Solar power station, field operation some huge engineer construction;
2. Living house and home building;
3. Office building, factory and warehouse;
4. other industrial and commercial applications.
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- I believe Earth4Energy to be a bald-faced scam, selling plans that will not do what is implied in the marketing, and imparting no information that is not publicly available on the internet, already. If you were to search for solar panel on torrent sites, most likely, some disgruntled customer has posted the material. It probably violates the E4E copyright, so I'm not suggesting that you get it in this manner. I'm going to skip many of your questions, given my already-stated opinion of Earth4Energy. Professionally-installed panels have a net cost of thousands of dollars in general. While they can save money (and Southern Cal is an ideal place for this), consider that it generally takes 0 years or more to get your money back. If you're on S Cal Edison, or SD Gas and Electric, you can go on net metering. They don't really pay you, they credit your electric bill. After a year, if you used more electricity than you generated, you pay them. If you generated more than you used, they reset the balance to zero and say thanks for your donation. You never really get a check, like in some other states. But you should have lower electric bills. You can put up panels for your own use without any certification. To put up panels professionally, you'll need a C-0 contractor's license from the state, or will need to be under the supervision of someone with such a license. But if it's the latter, you might just be the grunt that carries the panels off the truck and up the ladder, for minimum wage. I'd say better than 95% of residentail solar is connected to the grid, if the grid is available. It's a clear winner. Who wants to pay 50% more for their system, just to have batteries that need their water and acid checked all the time? Below is one of many unsatisfied customers from Earth4Energy. Be careful in your search, people selling these reports have bought up the keywords such as scam and ripoff to direct you back to sites selling the product.
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That panel you reference puts out about 20W. @ 8V of DC. You can't wire that to a standard 20V outlet without a battery/inverter unit. Even then, you don't get a useful amount of power. In a full day you would collect enough energy to run a small TV for about an hour.
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- What I would suggest is that you find a panel that is rated for 00 mA, at any voltage higher than 8 volts. A 2 or even 8-volt panel will do, because the voltage will drop to match the battery. Then I would get a diode to put in series with the panel to prevent the battery from discharging through the panel at night. That's called a blocking diode. At such low currents, a charge controller is not worth it. There is not enough power to overheat the battery, which is principally what a charge controller protects against in a larger system. Be aware that you could also simply plug a trickle charger for the battery into the wall outlet, at a cost of less than a penny a day in electricity.
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- Ive been using the same solar panels for 5 years, have move a few times so they last a lot longer than the roofs weve had over us. I am teaching my kids how to build wind generators, because we keep having power failiures when the wind blows. and recently its got very windy. I charge banks of battery's and keep my office running from dc-ac converters.
- Q:Any tips for protecting my solar panel from high winds?
- You have to make the decision weather you want it portable or stationary. If you want stationary I would make some good brackets for them / search for cheap ones on OKorder. I'd have to see them to be able to offer any better suggestions. It's always hard to decide so you'll have to take notes and do research.
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Usually, a generator is more cost effective than a battery backup system for your solar panels. Most grid-tied solar arrays are connected to the grid without batteries. My company has installed well over 00 solar arrays for residential and commercial clients and almost none of them had battery systems with them. Many clients asked to see the costs and after that, they agreed that a generator seems better, especially if there is access to fuel readily available. Also, unless there is a battery system, the solar inverters will not operate when the electricity goes out. This is a safety feature, but it keeps you from using any power at all from the panels when the grid goes down. This explains the utility interactive solar inverters compared to the stand alone generators.
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- image voltaic panels do no longer shop capability, they basically generate it. in case you opt to shop capability you like a battery economic enterprise of a few sort to get you for the time of the night and each time the sunlight isn't shining. in case you have somewhat extra in the fee selection you would be able to desire to look at a geothermal equipment to your place's heating and cooling needs. they are distinctly useful structures and you'd be able to supplement notwithstanding you like. notwithstanding you do, in spite of the indisputable fact that i'm hoping you have a sturdy construction envelope in place already. image voltaic panels are cool, yet once you have a leaky homestead, you're nevertheless no longer getting the final out of your panels. Do the extra mundane stuff first. Insulation, homestead windows, and climate-tight doorways.
- Q:How do I get a grant passed for my school for solar panels?
- Excessively long payback schemes for solar panels are being quoted. It depends on where you live, where you situate your solar panels, what you buy and if you get a grant or install them yourself. Much of the cost of Solar panels is in the installation. Any competent DIY person can install a simple solar panel system. Ours cost less than £000 to buy and self install. What are you calling payback time? Because each time I don't use fossil fuels and use solar energy instead, I don't get a 'fossil fuel' bill. Whilst we still use some electricity for running a fridge, lighting etc we have no other fuel bills, no gas, no oil, no electric heating no electrically heated hot water. We have woodburning stoves (which run on free wood) and solar. Remember you are not just paying for the electricity/gas/oil etc that you use, you are also paying standing charges, VAT etc. Include those in your 'payback time figures' and you will see a very different picture. How long would it take you to pay back £,000 if you only had one tiny electric bill each quarter?
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- Solar panels produce very little heat or sound compared to electrical energy. In terms of the sunlight striking the panels, solar panels have an extremely poor efficiency because they can't possibly absorb 00% of the light energy. Solar panel efficiency is usually given is terms of converting the light that IS absorbed into electricity. Improvements are happening constantly. Mainly, trying to maximize electrical conductivity.
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- More okorder.com/... (... or search portable solar panel) And probably under a tree isn't a good placement for a solar panel. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range