||Number of Cells(pieces):
100W Mono Solar Panels with High Efficiency
|1. Electrical Characteristics|
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)||100W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) ||18V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||5.56|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) ||22|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc) ||6|
|Module Efficiency ||16.5%|
|No. of Cells||36(4*9)|
|Dimensions of Cells ||125*125mm|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating ||7.5|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) ||47±2|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax(%/ºC)||-0.45|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc (%/ºC)||-0.35|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc(%/ºC)||0.05|
|Standard Test Conditions ||AM1.5 1000mW/cm2 25°C |
|2. Mechanical Characteristics|
|Output Cables||φ=4mm², L=900mm, TUV|
|Front Glass||3.2mm high transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass|
|3. Performance under Harsh Environment|
|Isolation Voltage||max 3000|
|Operation Temperature||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
|Max. Anti Wind Capacity||60m/s|
|Max. withstand hail (80km/h)diameter||25mm|
|Surface Max. Load Capacity||200kgs/|
|90% of the normal power in the 10th year, ending with 80% in the 25th year,12-year product warranty, 25-year linear performance|
2pcs/carton or custom
1. This monocrystalline solar cell has a high performance efficiency up to 17.6%.
2. Long Service Life can reach more than 25 years under maintenance according to stipulation.
3. Reliable quality leads to a better sustainability even in harsh environment like desert,farm and coastline
4. High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass adopted.
5. Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
6. Yunkai modules are proven for the reliability and superior field performance due to high-standard raw materials used, stringent quality control process and advanced manufacturing technologies.
1. Solar power station, field operation some huge engineer construction;
2. Living house and home building;
3. Office building, factory and warehouse;
4. other industrial and commercial applications.
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
- Q:How much energy does it take to make, install, and eventually dispose of a solar panel?
- The attached link is to an article from the 200 Home Power magazine. In that article the energy payback was found to be between 2 and 4 years. Newer panels are more efficient primarily because the silicon wafers used today are thinner. The silicon cell embodies most of the energy required to make a solar panel. Today most solar panels will produce the amount of energy required to manufacture them in between about 9 months and 2 years depending upon the specific technology used to make it. Solar panels are expected to produce energy for between 30 and 50 years. Therefore it takes around 5% of their total energy production to produce them. Note that these figures depend upon where the panels are installed. Panels in very sunny areas may generate more than 3 times the energy of panels in a cloudier area. Edit - The energy payback meta-study that carbonates references below mention one particular study Alsema (2000), which the authors used as a baseline to come up with their 4 year payback figure. These studies DO NOT assume ideal conditions. The Alsema study assumes an annual an irradiation of 700 kWh/m2/yr. That is the United States average irradiation and does take into account cloudy weather and the like. Under idea conditions the amount of energy collected can be almost twice as much. Albuquerque New Mexico is an example. The figures I mentioned above are recent values reported by several different panel manufacturers with whom I discussed the issue at the 2006 IEEE 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion held this May. The very long payback times that carbonate highlights are almost certainly wrong. The study he references concludes that paybacks range between 2 and 8 years with 4 years being the most likely. In my opinion payback times are actually a fair bit shorter based on conversations with the manufacturers.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels because of low power, and the output voltage is extremely unstable, not suitable for load.
- Q:solar panels for my home.?
- the st element to comprehend is that there is no longer something complicated some photograph voltaic panel. this is not something greater beneficial than a selection of of photograph voltaic or PV cells on a board this is suited for the main spectacular area of your abode, generally on the roof. There are publications obtainable that coach you the thank you to construct a photo voltaic panel and a windmill for basically $a hundred and fifty, and it’s truly difficulty-free to make. appropriate of all, you may save 70% or greater on your potential invoice, including as much as hundreds of dollars each and each 2 months in reductions. I reviewed the two unfastened publications and paid publications and have arise with our ideal to construct your individual photograph voltaic panels.
- Q:what is the best solar panels to use on my new house(tube or flat)?
- I assume you're talking about heating water. Based on what I've seen, the spiral tubes seem to heat the water to a higher temperature than the flat panels, probably because the water has to follow a longer path and has more time to heat. This type of panel will heat the water to a high enough temperature for almost any household application, but you need to be careful about how you set it up. I once saw a pool that had been equipped with that type of heating system, and it produced enough heat to melt one of the PVC pipes. It was a vertical pipe next to the filter, and it had fallen over onto the ground, pinching off the flow of water. This was in Arizona, so it may not get that hot in your area.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- Will a 30 watt panel at 2 volts be enough to run this system during sunlight and charge the battery for the equipment to run overnight? Maybe theoretically, but you're going to have very little margin for losses and clouds. I'll bet it has very little power when cloudy. 7.9/30 = 0.26. So at 00% efficiency, you'd need it to be charging more than 25% of each 24 hour period. In a summer with long days and a climate with few clouds, you might make it. But I think you're very close to the edge. And, at 55 AH, how long can I keep a constant draw of 7.9 watts without a recharge? For an ideal battery: time = Q V / P time = 55 A h * 2V / 7.9W time = 83 hours So you've got pretty good margin on your battery.
- Q:Information on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels can convert sunlight into electricity which can be used in daily life,solar panels utilize sunrays,it doesn't discharge any polluted gas,it is environment friendly,it is also cost effective,you can make money by sell the surplus electricity to your country, On question is that solar panles have to be use in where sun is abundent.
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- the fee relies upon on many aspects. What length is your relatives and how a lot warm water do you take advantage of? Which route does your position roof face? Its perfect and most inexpensive once you've component to roof that faces South. What form of cutting-edge warm water gadget do you've and how a lot artwork will be necessary to connect it to image voltaic. the position precisely is your position? What u . s . a ., what component to the country, what different aspects want to be considered like timber, different homes and so on.? What form of image voltaic panel do you want - flat panel or evacuated tubes? Tubes are extra intense priced yet provide extra warm water for an prolonged era on a daily basis. visit the Retscreen cyber web website. Its subsidized by the Canadian authorities and has diverse information for layout and costing of image voltaic, wind or hydro kit everywhere interior the international. It has instantaneous links to kit manufacturers, climate documents and each thing you'll want depending on the area of your position. it could also make an entire fee earnings calculation for you. That way you could attitude contractors with finished preparation and able to make an suggested negotiation over expenditures.
- Q:how long does it take for a solar panel to make one watt?
- There is no such thing as a megawatt per hour. Watts aren't a unit of energy, watts are a unit of power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted. Power is to energy as speed is to distance. Watt-hours or the famous kiloWatt-hour are units of energy. Also the Joule is the more scientific unit of energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range