||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 80W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- here's lot of articles about the questions you just asked about solar panels, enjoy renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- My okorder.com.
- Q:Solar Panel - DC motor - Rated Power ? Functionality ?
- Wood? Steel tubing could be a lot lighter. Use the hardest narrowest tires you can find bicycle wheels and tires would work nicely and they can be had with really light disc breaks. As for a motor a golf cart motor is made to order. You can get an old electric golf cart and have almost all the parts you will need. Hell cover the roof of the cart with photo voltaic and have a ball. Note I stress weight savings as weight will cost you energy and with photos you won't have much to spare. You will need a battery pac of some sort lithium are a better choice than lead acid. there is a ton more to consider good luck with your project.
- Q:help understanding solar panel stuff?
- Solar panels turn sunlight into direct current electricity usually at 2, 24, or 36v. You could probably have a very simple system with just a panel and a few dc fans assuming that: the panels never put out more power than the fans can handle, you don't mind the fans slowing and stopping when the sunlight fades. If you want the fans running more of the time, you will need the panel hooked to a charger that charges a car/marine type battery and the fans connected to the battery. The longer the wires, the thicker they need to be (and more expensive). If you want to use AC (alternating current like your house uses) you will need an inverter (which turns DC into AC). Each device and each section of wire loses power due to inefficiency (heat produced). Contact a solar company on line, in person, or learn more.
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- If you intend to use your panels inside a plane, answer is: solar panel intended for indoors use would most likely work inside a plane without problems. If you intend to mount your panel outside a plane :) it would actually work better than on the ground - there is more light at high altitudes and above clouds than it is on the ground. I'm not sure what portable in this case means - how big or how small is your panel? Solar panels are known for their low efficiency, so high-power solar panels are too big and too heavy to be used in aeroplanes.
- Q:Solar Panel Help Please!?
- I will give you the tools to answer your own question. Here is the solar resource map: rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... Use it to look up the hours of peak equivalent sunlight per day in your area. For example, let's say it's 5 hours / day. Then per year you get 365 x 5 = 825 hours of sun Your panel is 20 watts, or 0.2 kW So the energy produced per year is 825 x .2 = 383 kWh You'll have to use the proper numbers for your own area, of course. Anyway, you can take that 383 kWh and determine how much it would cost at local electric rates. Never know, on some islands, it's $.00 per kWh. Check with your local electric company for rates.
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- Arco Solar Panels
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- Create okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range