1. Structure of Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability. The solar cells are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and high-clarity low-iron tempered glass, and sealed by the silica gel in a anodized aluminum frame . The solar module has got the professional certificate as following:
2. Main Features of Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P
esthetic appearance, with stands high wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
3. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P Images
4. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Module I-V Graph 140W
5. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P FAQ
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:Does anyone know a good company to buy solar panels from?
- Wow. This is a big question. First, are you in the United States? If so, then I would look at a couple of web sites. First, I would look at joining ASES - the American Solar Energy Society. (Actually, I'd do this whether or not you were in the US) Their magazine will have ads and directorys and so forth for panel manufacturers, inverter manufacturers, rack vendors, metering companies, etc. At the very least, their web site will give you numerous links to popular panel manufacturers. Right now, it can be difficult to get panels in the US. My buying agent can't promise us a significant number of panels until at least late this coming fall. And prices are going up due to a silicon shortage at the moment. Still, you could probably get your hands on small quantities. You just might not be able to choose exactly which manufacturer you want. Also, I'd look into getting NABCEP certification. This is the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners. They provide a referral service for people looking for solar installers, and they may have a net work of members that could help get you started. Good luck!
- Q:Solar panel for laptop?
- Sorry, but you're looking at thousands of dollars to accomplish that. Solar power/panels aren't cheap enough yet to do what you're asking.
- Q:What is the most efficient solar panel?
- there are a large style of image voltaic panels accessible as we talk's. the project of the performance is the proccess of replacing, those cells use the photons of the solar to react with the ( Si compound contained in the cellular) because of the little ingredient that cellular's are literally a fragment of those capacity is switched over, undergo in recommendations that image voltaic cells are paper skinny and the rather situation of those cells are the voltage no longer the amps. A unmarried 3x6 inches image voltaic cells can produce 3.6 amps yet actually 0.5 volts.
- Q:Anyone have or know someone who has solar panels installed in their home? Is it worth getting?
- Our neighbor has solar paneling, and he absolutely LOVES it! It is pretty much the same as having electricity, just better for the environment, and your electricity bill goes down to only about $7 a month!
- Q:solar panel environmental affects?
- I wouldn't worry about what the solar panel is going to do to the surrounding environment, I would worry about what the surounding environment is going to do to the solar panels.
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- They are powered from internal batteries, so what you really want to do is to charge the batteries. Take them one at a time, as they have different power and voltage requirements. Don't try to do them both together, unless you use an inverter. To directly charge a battery from a solar panel, you need to find out the voltage and current requirements for the charge operation. Then find a solar panel with a voltage somewhat higher. the current can be lower, it will just take longer for the charge. You will have to monitor manually the state of charge of the battery(s) to avoid overcharging and damage. Another alternative is to get a solar panel that will supply 2 volts and use that to operate an inverter that will output 20 VAC with AC sockets on it. then you can plug in the battery chargers that you have, and they will handle the batteries correctly. Or you can buy solar panels with built in circuitry to handle the charge control. .
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- using solar panel in your life, you can save the electricity bill, also you are saving energy for our later generations. If more and more people are using solar energy, the mother earth will become more beautiful.
- Q:Solar panel questions...?
- anythign can be scratched/ruined/altered if not tended to properly.... remove the first biggest layer of snow and leave a lil under to try to see first if it melts away on its own (dpeendin what season of course) if not than get some luke warm water and soak the snow.... slosh it off with a rubber shovel or mop.broom whatever wont damage ur panels. anythign you take care of will last longer and take care of you.... and solar is expensive to put in and can be expensive to maintain . depends where you have most sun and depends how many resources you use, if you leave the tv on absent mindely all night and take 50 min showers or blast the heat with jsut on epathetic lil donwpour of rain instead of just BUNDLING UP like a alot of lazy *** ameicans and.or rich careless bastards of course youa re goign to be paying up and out of your asshhhhh-hooooo and nooooo there are some different materials solar panels are made of, there is a main base/core they use but im sure there are AT MOST two...the rest is either glass or plastic! depends for what you want and how many , includign size.... good luck!!!! excuse my typos
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- A solar panel is essentially a battery charger that transforms sunlight into an electrical DC (direct current)charge.
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- That strikes me as completely impractical for most circumstances. The power output of your mains adapter is 30W and to do that you are looking at at least five or six square feet of solar panels costing in the region of $600 even from a surplus supplier I know. You could do it cheaper (maybe $50 on panels) but then you would be looking a more primitive panels and need perhaps thirty square feet of solar panels. This is a completely different exercise to creating a solar powered USB charger - the power requirement is a lot higher. Astronomy and space?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range