NU304 Cylindrical roller Bearings mill roll bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specification of Cylindrical roller bearings:
Cylindrical roller bearings belong to separable bearings, whose inner and outer rings are linearly contacted with rollers. They have small friction coefficient, bigger capacity of bearing radial load and are applicable to both bearing heavy load and impact load and high-speed rotation. Cylindrical roller bearings have the advantages of compact structure, strong stiffness, big bearing capacity, small deformation after loaded etc.
CNBM has already successfully developed split cylindrical roller bearings which can be freely installed at any time and any place, to meet the demand of driving and conveying rollway bearings at cooling area of continuous casting. CNBM also can provide special cylindrical roller bearings according to requirement of customers.
- Iron and steel metallurgical industry
- Medium and large motor
- Combustion engines
- Machine tool spindle
- Speed reducer
- Loading and unloading machinery and all kinds of industrial machinery
Single row cylindrical roller bearings
- NU, N single row cylindrical roller beaings
NU type and N type allows axis relative the cage within the scope of certain to do axial movement, it would adapt for thermal expansion or installation error caused by the shaft and housing relative position changes, they suit to use for free end bearing. Because they can not limit shaft and the shell axial displacement, and can only bear the radial load.
- NJ, NF single row cylindrical roller bearings
Both NJ and NF can bearing single direction axial load in a certain extent.
- NUP single row cylindrical roller bearings
NUP type bearings with double outer rid, single inner rid and loose rid, this design is possible to limit the axial displacement of the shaft or the housing in double direction within the scope of the axial clearance. in addition they mainly used to bear radial load, also can withstand diameter, the axial union load. Therefore this NUP suitable for fixed end bearings.
- NCL…V single row cylindrical roller bearings
No outer rim but with double lock ring without cage cylindrical roller bearing.
The bearing no cage, roller number is more, and size of the same other cylindrical roller bearing is able to withstand the big radial direction load, but its limit rotational speed is low. The bearing inner ring and outer inseparable, cannot install respectively, can limit shaft or housing of the two directions of the axial displacement in bearing axial clearance within the limit.
|Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)||Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)|
- Q:Rolling bearing face to face or back to back on the use of cylindrical roller bearing pairs, the speed limit will be reduced? Please, thank you!
- Cylindrical roller bearings, applicable speed can be very high, check all kinds of high speed motorized spindle bearing configuration will know.
- Q:How should I find the concentricity of cylindrical roller bearings after installation?
- Any form of assembly, adjustment center is a very troublesome thing, but also in the measuring installation is not very complete, the usual method is to in the base below (or below) thin copper with different thickness, until you feel better, but each installation to re adjust. So, in the machining process, try to use special fixtures and parts drawing in tol and other measures to avoid such a remedy".
- Q:Why are there no double row cylindrical roller bearings in the mechanical design manual?
- Normally, the inner diameter of the bearing should be in interference fit with the shaft (for some light loads, too, with a transition fit).
- Q:The thrust cylindrical roller bearings do not need the bearing seat, and the thrust bearings, shaft rings and seat rings on our unit are all in the bearing seat, often broken. The rotation of the 1. shaft in the bearing seat will not be affected, moreover, the shaft will have radial runout. 2. do not use the bearing seat, usually how to refuel?.Are there any field installation drawings or data on thrust bearings?. Thanks a million!
- In general, this kind of bearing does not use the bearing seat
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings, in the grease after the operation for a short period of time, the grease was thrown out (thrown to the end cap), resulting in roller and raceway between the lack of grease, lubrication poor. Decomposition found that the roller has round circumferential friction marks, but also on the roll, but compared to the roller is very slight. And there are relatively sound bearings, abnormal sound.Is this phenomenon normal? What if it doesn't work? What was the reason? What's the solution? StopThanks for your help!Assuming the grease is no problem, viscosity, consistency, selection is no problem If exclusion is the problem of grease, what other reasons can this be the case? ?
- If the grease is dry, adhesion is not good, some of the high temperature grease stored for a long time will be dry, it will apply to the bearing is easy to get rid of, especially now the winter oil solidification, the lubrication effect is less. It is recommended to use low temperature grease in winter or add some oil to dilute it. The best way is to change the grade of grease. If the inner ring of the bearing can be removed, grease can be filled from it.
- Q:What is the maximum rotational speed of a single row full cylindrical roller bearing?
- FAG double row full cylindrical roller bearingsFAG double row full roller cylindrical roller bearings can withstand the radial load and axial load, but also can withstand overturning moment, so they are often used as fixed bearings. The outer ring of the NNC 49V series bearing has a lubricating tank and a number of lubricating holes, which can also be lubricated in the shaft during operation. The NNF50B.2LS.V and NNF50C.2LS.V series of bearings are sealed in both ends, and the seals are filled with grease. With better service conditions, the grease can reach the working life of the bearing. Lubrication can be carried out by lubricating grooves and lubricating holes on the outer ring. If the same number of bearings are mounted on one shaft, the outer ring can vary in speed because the outer ring is narrower than the inner race. The utility model is suitable for a pulley mechanism, so that the pulley can be easily fixed on the outer ring of the bearing, and both ends of the outer ring of the bearing can be provided with an annular groove with an elastic retaining ring.
- Q:What is called a semi convex roller, a fully convex roller, a logarithmic curve roller?
- The convex roller refers to the basic cylindrical or conical roller with a continuous micro convex radian in the plane containing the roller axis, and the logarithmic curve roller is also a convex roller, which belongs to a full convex roller;Convexity roller refers to the plane containing the axis of roller in the outer surface of a continuous convex curved basic cylindrical or conical roller, roller is logarithmic curve convexity roller, roller is all convex; convexity roller refers to the plane containing the axis of roller in the outer surface of a continuous convex curved basic cylinder or conical roller,The logarithmic curve roller is also a convex roller, which belongs to a full convex roller; a modified roller refers to a roller that has a slightly modified diameter at the end of the outer surface to prevent the contact between the roller and the raceway.
- Q:What is the limit speed and rated dynamic load of NSK full M40-19g cylindrical roller bearings, HTF?
- NSK bearing type suffix solution of NSK bearing type by the basic code, prefix and post code, the basic code bearing series (including type) diameter and contact angle; pre code specific bearing; post code structure shape, bearing size, material, seal, retainer, clearance, heat tolerance processing, lubrication, change and other technical requirements, in addition to the basic code added after bearing code. NSK bearing model prefix F - deep groove ball bearing with flange outer ring (for D less than 10 mm), for example: F605. HR - high load tapered roller bearings, for example: HR30207J. MF - Flanged, outer race, deep groove ball bearings of specified sizes (D less than 10 mm), MF52. MR - deep groove ball bearings of specific size (for D less than 10 mm), for example: MR31. NSK bearing type rear code (1) internal structure A - internal design and standard different bearings. A - angular contact ball bearings with a contact angle of 30 degrees. A5 - angular contact ball bearings with a contact angle of 25 degrees. B - angular contact ball bearings with a contact angle of 40 degrees. C - angular contact ball bearings with a contact angle of 15 degrees. C - tapered roller bearings with a contact angle of 20 degrees.
- Q:Is the nu240em cylindrical roller bearing split?
- Therefore, such bearings need to be installed in the axial load bearing the main components, only at the same time using other types of bearings to withstand axial load on the premise that can be used.
- Q:Why cylindrical roller bearings can not bear axial load?.
- Bearing bearing axial force or radial force is determined by the structure of the bearing, thrust ball bearings are also called plane bearings, which are mainly used to bear axial force; cylindrical roller bearings can bear radial forces and are not suitable to bear axial force.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like