|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Length for fiber:|
|Delivery Detail:||7 DAYS|
Msds Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Msds Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Description: Yeso ceramic fiber blanket is made of special ceramic long-fiber that is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials in double surface meeding process with out binders and with good stability in a large range of temperature. The process of double surface need increasing interweaving and tensile strength.
Characteristics Typical Applications
Excellent thermal stability Joint sealing and filling insulation
Excellent chemistry quality Fiber composite(grinding parcel)
Resistance to burning Internal and external lining
Low thermal conductivity Structure refractory and sponging sounds
Low thermal capacity Materials for hot filtration
Good insulation Raw material for further producing
Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
Good springiness for fibers
Convenient producing and installing
Average diameter for fiber(m)
Length for fibers(mm)
Density for fibers(kg/m³)
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- (2) the density of Tao Xianzhan is below 200Kg/m3 (generally 160kg / m3), only light heat resistant lining L / 6 - 1/7.(3) the heat capacity is only 1 / 9 of light heat resistant lining and light fireclay bricks.(4) the ceramic fiber is stable in high temperature, the residual shrinkage rate is very small, and it needs no shrinkage or expansion joints, so it is easy to construct.(5) the coefficient of thermal conductivity is small. On the hot surface temperature of 600 degrees Celsius (the average temperature of 366 DEG C) when the orientation coefficient is 0.078W / (M. K); 900 (the average temperature is 551 DEG C) of O.096W / (m.k); 1100 (the average temperature is 678 DEG C) of 0.125W / (m.k), is about light fireclay bricks 1 / 8, for the light at 1 / 10 heat resistant lining.(6) sound insulation effect is good. The ceramic fiber coating can reduce the high-frequency noise with frequency less than 1000Hz, and also absorb some low-frequency noise.(7) it has a certain tensile strength.(8) good chemical stability.(9) good elasticity (78% at normal temperature), easy to transport and install.(10) it has better resistance to airflow erosion, and can withstand 30 - 50m/s airflow erosion.
- Q:What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- Specifications：Diameter 10mm-- infinityProduct features:1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.
- Q:The characteristics of ceramic fiber paper
- Mifso-14 ceramic fiber paper gasket is Xin Xing sealing material factory is composed of ceramic fiber products through precise cutting, punching, die stamping process (part of the product after ultra high pressure adhesive bonding) produced. Can be customized by users to produce sizes. Specifications: 10mm-- diameter, infinite product features: 1) continuous use temperature of up to 1000 degrees, a short time using temperature of 1260 degrees. 2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability. 3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes). 4) having a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fibers. 5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:What ceramic fiber profiled products are needed in steel mills? What's the name?
- Ceramic fiber and nano heat insulation board are used for heat insulation, and in the steel plant are generally used for ladle, tundish insulation, and now can also be made of nano insulation products special-shaped products.
- Q:What brand of ceramic fiber products is best?
- Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, its variety of products, the main products include ceramic fiber blanket (aluminum silicate blanket), ceramic fiber module (aluminum silicate module), ceramic fiber board (aluminum silicate), ceramic fiber paper (paper / aluminum silicate refractory fibre paper), ceramics (aluminum silicate fiber felt mat), ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber rope etc..The quality of the above products can be highlighted from two aspects:1, large-scale production2, the application of advanced technology3, brand awareness of the high and low
- Q:Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Features: excellent chemical stability, excellent thermal stability, excellent tensile strength, low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance. Typical applications: aerospace, steel, petrochemical high temperature insulation; military road insulation; electrical components insulation; fire protection; high temperature gasket; modules, folding blocks of raw materials. Three. Ceramic fiber felt products: ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt is made of ceramic fiber cotton produced by resistance furnace injection molding. It is processed by vacuum forming process. It is a lightweight, flexible refractory fiber insulation material, made of a combination of high purity refractory oxides and organic binders. In addition to the excellent properties of bulk ceramic fiber cotton, the ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt has good strength and elasticity, and is a versatile product. Product characteristics: high strength, long service life; low heat capacity, low heat conductivity; non brittle material, toughness; size precision, good flatness; cutting easy installation, convenient construction; excellent anti erosion properties; continuous production, fiber distribution, stable performance; excellent acoustic noise performance.
- Q:At present, the field of ceramic fiber, what is the latest development of technology or products?
- The latest technology -- Research and development of ceramic fiber composite. HLGX ceramic fiber composite insulation board is a new super insulation material produced by semi dry process, which is the first in the world. The difference between it and imported aerogel composite insulation board is reinforced fiber changes (replaced by glass fiber ceramic fiber), change of substrate and adiabatic main material ratio, and the addition of other nano additives. The promotion point of innovation -- resistance to temperature liftingHighest 800 C to 1000 C, long-term working temperature shrinkage rate decreased from 3% down to 2%, there is a big boost for high temperature applications, only the production process is complicated, the cost is still high.
- Q:Definition of ceramic fiber
- The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..So far, Chinese domestic ceramic fiber manufacturers now have a total of more than 200 large and small, but the temperature is 1425 DEG C (zirconium containing fiber) production process and the following ceramic fibers, were divided into left and blowing two carpet carpet.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- Excellent high temperature insulation performance, long service life;With corrosion resistance, aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metal erosion capacity;
- Q:What is the customs code for ceramic fiber products?
- The customs code should be 6914.9000Specific can be seen by the Chinese customs published in 2005 edition of import and export commodity names and codes, thirteenth and sixty-ninth chapters, ceramic products, P166-168 pages.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range