Model D1100-63 Tower Crane with Excellent Speed Regulation Performance
- Ref Price:
- $20,000.00 - 150,000.00 / unit
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 10 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Performance parameters of D1100-63: performance parameters and technical indexes reach both domestic and international advanced level.
• Max. jib length: 70m; Jib length under different assembling modes can decrease progressively by 10 meters and the Min. jib length is 40 meters.
• Max. lifting capacity 63t;
• Max. hoisting capacity at jib tip: 23.6t;
• Max. lifting moment11000t.m;
• Max. free-standing height: 90.8m; Max. working height of anchored crane: 210.5m;
• Hoisting mechanism: QPL4272; power: 132 kW; rope capacity: 1050m;
• Slewing mechanism: HP185; power: 3×18.5 kW (80m Jib); 2×18.5 kW（others）
• Trolleying mechanism: BP185; power: 18.5 kW.
2. Electrical control system
With PLC control, the electrical control system enjoys better reliability and safety. Produced by professional manufacturers with advanced foreign technology, the electrical elements feature service lives that are 3 or 4 times longer than that of domestic products, less faults, easy maintenance and repair as well as reliable operation.
3. Technical features
• The crane boasts of multiple operation modes and wide application;
• The complete machine adopts internationally well-received beautiful shape;
• The crane features high working speed and excellent speed regulation performance. Stepless speed regulation by frequency control, the world's most advanced solution, is adopted for the trolleying mechanism and slewing mechanism, thus ensuring more stable and reliable operation ;
• The cab is independently installed externally with good vision and large inner space, thus offering a good working environment for operators;
• A variety of safety devices are equipped, which are all mechanical or mechatronic products that are applicable to severe working conditions, so as to ensure the tower crane's reliable operation.
Rated hoisting moment (kN.m)
Lifting height (m)
Free-standing stationary crane
Working radius (m)
Max. working radius
Min. working radius
Max. lifting capacity (t)
Lifting weight (t)
6 FAQ : How to assemble the mast section?
The cross section of mast section is 1.6m×1.6m, it’s hight is 3m.the structure is designed to pieces for transport conveniently.each mast consists of NO1,NO2,NO3 and NO4 four pieces,the four pieces can’t confuse when assemblying the mast.they were connected by 20 M27 fit bolts of grade 10.9 with 1000N·m pretightening moment and thick nut, One piece connected with other by 5 bolts. the head of bolt outward and nut inward, Don’t reverse.
- Q:we have a project starting that will require a stack built 1km high in the air?How will they install this?
- use a heavy lift helicopter, these are especially designed for this work
- Q:i have an echo-1 m8a4 cqb it has a crane stock that fits a 9.6 1500mah battery but it wont fit a 2000mah so i want to switch to a full stock but im haveing trouble figuring out how to switch them. does anyone own this gun and know how to do it?
- Ok, I can help. The first step is to take the crane stock off. To do so, extend the stock fully. Then, take the tab you use to extend it, and instead of pushing up to extend it, pull it down and slide the stock off. It make take some force. Be careful of any wires and that you don't break them! Next: take the buffer tube out. Take a long phillips head screw driver and stick it down the shaft. Remove the screw. The whole tube should come out. Don't lose the screw! Next: Install your stock. Next: Screw the screw back in to secure the stock. Done! Make sure the wires are still ok and that they are not pinched!
- Q:I was watching house m.d. When I notice house walking with a crane I asked a friend who knows house and has seen it but dosent remember why and how. why is he?
- It's a cane not a crane. Whew! To summarize, what happened to House's leg was that there was muscle death of the leg. He should have had it amputated, but he didn't. Instead, he wound up with a nearly useless, and chronically painful leg. Stacy, as a participant in this demise, well, I guess the relationship was all downhill from there. House realizes it was all his fault. If he would have just got the amputation, he wouldn't have screwed it all up Stacy is his ex-wife.
- Q:what are the effects of fiction in cranes?
- Huh? Cranes like the bird or like the construction equipment?
- Q:my friend is in the hospital with really bad burns
- A really long string. Or have I misunderstood the question?
- Q:IN HEAVY LIFTING WORKS, Which type of crane is better ? Certain area I See Cranes with JIbs are being used and for same type of lifting jobs i See TELESCOPIC CRANES are used. Ofcourse both are Mobile cranes. I see JIB cranes are assembled at site ...
- Both okorder /
- Q:Will Denny Crane lose his first case on an upcoming episode of Boston Legal?
- I love Denny Crane, he amuses me and will he lose? I dunno - how many times do you think he'll actually say Denny Crane
- Q:Are there any standard requirements? If so, please show me some reference materials. Thank you, 20It's urgent, online, etc.. Thank youWould you please not write down the specifications? The specific methods of operation, with what materials are written on, thank you, good, you can add points
- let the main cable and metal member completely separated, safety code for tower crane and tower crane installation, use and dismantling specification is not clear and specific practices, according to my experience, in accordance with the methods mentioned before can do check, usually meet the requirements.
- Q:Can anyone give me a summary of The Veteran by Stephen Crane?
- I okorder /
- Q:What are the common problems encountered in hiring cranes for house constructions?
- Access, I assume you need a Franna. Possibly for frames and or trusses to the second level or steel beams. You will be limited by reach if the crane can only access the front of the house. In which case you may need a slew crane 30t or larger. Know the weights of what has to be lifted and the distance from the crane to where it will be placed. A crane cannot set up or travel over underground services or recently filled excavation. These things could mean the crane has to set up even further away from the house. If the crane is for unloading trucks, access again. Cranes need to stay about 3meters from power lines which is a common problem bringing gear onto site. While a slew crane generally sets up in one position for all lifts (some can travel) a Franna is designed specifically for pick and carry. It can unload trucks and travel the gear onto site under the power lines. Provided it isn't lifting extra large items. Speak with the provider about what has to be done, it will be all to familiar for any decent company. As long as access is fine and underground services won't hinder you they should know exactly what you need. Be prepared, usually a minimum 4hr hire. If you think the task is going to take longer you need to plan what has to be done and have everything ready for placement. Organization is paramount, you don't want a crane and it's crew sitting there doing nothing because you didn't plan ahead. Hope this helps, I could have been more specific if the question had some details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like