Order On-line Tracking
(Raw materials: pure quartz powder, quick lime, calcium silicate, plant fiber and many fined mineral stuffing including dispersant and additive) into a wet sheet and then through high temperature and high pressure autoclave for more than 10 hours by advanced technology. That it will compose a special calcium silicate board. There is no asbestos, brucite and meerschaum in the raw materials and the formulations at all.
1) Old and new building curtain walls, exterior walls and other outdoor systems
2) European and American styles of architecture and high-end villa roof
3) Indoor hall, office, building facade and podium
4) Kitchen, bathroom, bathrooms, changing rooms and other damp places
5) Subway stations, tunnels and underground works
6) Interior wall decoration system
7) High quality requirements of the ceiling
8) Environmental requirements, particularly Germany occasions
3)Durability and long service life
6)good heat and sound insulation
Main Product Features:
Product composition: Portland cement, highly pure quartz sand, cellulose fiber
Density: 1.1-1.4 g/cm3
Water absorption: ≤30%
Moisture interference degree: 0.27mm
Moisture content: ≤10%
Dry shrinkage rate: 0.5%
Impact resistance: ≥2.0 KJ/m2
Flexural resistance: ≥12 KJ/m2
Thermal conductivity: ≤0.2 W(M.K)
Screw-pull force: ≥75 N/mm
Frost resistance: After 25 freeze-thaw cycles without rupture and layer phenomena.
•Q: How to calculate product transportation cost?
A: According to the products weight or volume, according to the logistics company quotation.
•Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Yes, we can provide free sample, of course it is better if you would like to pay the courier charge.
•Q: What's our price?
A: We provide resonable quotation.
•Q: How about our quality?
A: We provide international quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|