1.Structure of Looped Tie Wire Description：
Loop tie wire is easy-to-use twist wire tie. PVC coating will not crack, chip or scratch off when tying; meantime this coating provides protection against rust and corrosion. Fine grains, adjust, eliminate defects than ordinary black iron wire is more soft, better flexibility, softness and uniform, consistent color is mainly used in construction mining chemical welding net hangers rework after annealed wire become soft, flexible, construction tie wire binding reinforcement effect more.
Loop tie wire is widely used for tying and support of plants in gardens or other binding uses, such as tying of sacks and other bagging. This kind of wire is also widely used in securing the position of reinforcing bars during concrete placement.
2.Main Features of Looped Tie Wire：
• Use widely
3. Looped Tie Wire Images
4.Looped Tie Wire Specification
SWG in mm
BWG in mm
In Metric System mm
23# to 34# also available for galvanized iron wire.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
As a professional manufacture with many years of experiences, we have advanced facilities for production, and most of the products, like Loop tie wire. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world. Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements.
②what is the Main Export Markets of our Black Annealed Iron Wire?
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Loop tie wire within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:wiring receptacle in bedroom?
- A 15 Amp receptacle will work, of course, but the receptacle box is most likely already overfilled. So in order to keep the wire count down, your best way to go is to buy a receptacle that uses screw down connector tabs. (NOT the kind that you have to put the wire under the screw, but the kind that you insert the wire into the back and then turn the screw down to clamp onto it!) The receptacle is a little more money but it would be worth the expense to make this hook up work. Hot wire (Black): Connect all three black wires to the back of the receptacle on the brass colored screws. Common wire (White): Connect all three white wires to the back of the receptacle on the silver colored screw. Ground: make a short pigtail of bare copper wire (about 6 or 7 inches long). Then connect the pigtail to the other 3 bare copper ground wires using a wire nut. Then connect the other end of the pigtail to the grounding connection of the receptacle. MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF WHEN YOU DO ALL OF THIS SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE TO TELL THE TALE! :-)
- Q:What metals are used in electrical wire?
- Gold wire is sometimes used in the semiconductor industry. They could nickel and tin plate the copper in wires as either an identifier or corrosion inhibitor. All are non-ferrous although nickel has some magnetic properties. Aluminum was a failure in home wiring because of fire hazards, but is is used in some commercial appilications.
- Q:Wiring up an amc ignition coil?
- Just go to Summit Racing Equipment online and get either a factory replacement or an aftermarket that has the factory hook ups so you don't have to figure out the wiring. Are you replacing the wiring? is it damaged? You might try painless wiring and see if they have a wiring system for it. Or get a manual with a wiring diagram.
- Q:electricians please a little help with wiring.?
- Yes. it's ok. Also. the wiring you have is probably 12 gague. Newer homes use 14 gague wiring for lighting to save some money.
- Q:Wires question?
- Resistance is directly proportional to the length of the wire, so a long wire will not have the least resistance. Fiberglass is an insulator, not a conductor, so its resistivity will be off the chart a hot wire has more particles moving around and more stuff for free charge to bump in to. so its out. That leaves thick wire as the one that with all other factors equal, will have the lowest resistance.
- Q:automotive electrical wires?
- Are the wires the same color?, if so the best way is to take unit apart,identify the wire that is connected to the shell the bulb screws into, or is fastened to, that wire is the negative. The wire that is connected to the center of the shell is the hot', or positive wire, this wire is connected to the switch. remember to install a fuse of the appropriate size in the circuit. Hope this helps, good luck!
- Q:1985 SS Monte Carlo engine wires?
- I have an '84 Monte SS and wanted the same thing. Here's what I have: the 2 wires that come from the harness and go to the starter (1 Positive, 1 S terminal), oil gauge wire, temp gauge wire, the alternator wires, the wire going to the distributor cap, and the tach gauge wire going to the distributor cap. That's pretty much it, as well as your battery cables, and spark plug wires. You really don't need to do or add anything as long as it runs and everything works that needs to work, it'll be fine. I'm going by memory, so if I forgot something I apologize, but that's the best of my recollection right now. If you have anymore questions you can email me.
- Q:Need help from ceiling fan/wiring expert??
- white to white-neutral connection....wire the 3 other wires together...when the light switch is on power will flow to fan and light(one wire if for one the other is for the other) this will enable you to use the fan and light byh the pull cords. If you have multiple light switches, wire both the fan and light to seperate switches will enable you to control it from the switch instead of the pull cords.
- Q:What is the wiring diagram for a 1993 Toyota paseo radio?
- 1993 Toyota Paseo Car Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Blue/Yellow Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Gray Car Radio Ground Wire: Brown Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 4″ Speakers Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Pink Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Purple Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Speakers Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): White gl ........
- Q:why use steel wire in building construction?
- Steel wires have high strength than the usual reinforcement bars and usually it is used for prestress or post tension beams which can span very big spans without mid supports, especially good for bridges railways bridges and flyovers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range