Loader High Cost Performance
Model NO.:SUNION GNHC75
Type:Skid Steer Loader
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:in Bulk or in Container
Production Capacity:100 Sets/Year
SUNION GNHC75 skid Steer Loader
Type: Wheel Loader
Packing: In bulk or in container
Delivery Time: Within 1 month
|Rated Load (kg)||1050|
|Tipping load (kg)||2100|
|Bucket capacity (m3)||0.55-0.6|
|Operationg weight (kg)||3500|
|Travel speed (km/h)||12|
|Hydraulic pump flow (L/min)||75|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||90|
|Overall Size (mm)||3560×1900×2050|
|Height at maximum extension (mm)||4070|
|The maximum pin shaft height (mm)||3150|
|Width with bucket (mm)||1900|
|Axles base (mm)||1185|
|ground clearance (mm)||260|
|Dumping height (mm)||2450|
- Q:Whats the name of the tracker that grabs dirt from the ground?
- Its either a excavator or a wheel laoder, depending on what you mean .
- Q:How many hours does the excavator usually last?
- This thing could not speak well, digging well, yiershiwan hours is normal.
- Q:Is there a Topsoil screen/sifter apparatus I can attached to a mini-excavator, or separate machine available?
- visit the local home improvement store -if you don't find what you're looking for, make your own.
- Q:Anyone giving away clean fill dirt, or dirt which is fairly good?
- Call okorder.com
- Q:Could Native Americans inhabited much of North America over 15,000 years ago.?
- That's what the white men say. We all know that they are never wrong.
- Q:tooth decay on front teeth?
- Usually both. First the drill is used to remove the decay, and hand excavators, too. Then it's not just a question of removing the decay and slapping the filling in. The cavity preparation is shaped so as to hold the filling better. It would nice if they didn't need the drill, wouldn't it?
- Q:How much horsepower is the caterpillar 325c excavator?
- Q:Where is the excavator worth 6 billion yuan?
- Its name is Bagger. It was made in Germany in 2881978. It is the world's largest bucket wheel excavator. It took 5 years to build, and the cost was $100 million.
- Q:Can diesel engines of heavy equipments be converted to double tank for use with diesel and SVO/WVO?
- Of course they can, the only difference is the size of the engines, all functions are identical.
- Q:My mature landscaping has to be dug up for a sill repair on the house. Can the bushes, etc be preserved?
- Yes, but it may add to the cost. Have them dug with an excavator and placed out of the way and all together. Cover the roots with bark, straw, peat or something similar. Cover with a tarp. Even better, see if you can locate a tree spade truck (unless plants are right against the house). When returned to the soil, they will need a well prepared hole with appropriate fertilizer, they will need staking, water, and may need pruning to balance the top to the diminished roots. Not all will survive but most should.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range