1.specification for linear power supply :
* Approval:CE /UL / SAA /BS/ROHS
* Excellent quality
* Reasonalbe price
* Output :12V DC 12.5A
* Approval:UL/BS/SAA/CE RohsCompliant
Short circiut protection :automatic recovery
Operating Temperature : 0 to 40 Centigrate
Cooling : air convection
humidity :20 present to 90 present RH
storage temperature : -20 centigrade to 80 centigrate
Working Temp: -10°C-50°C; Humidity: 15%-85%RH
Shortage Temp: -20°C-70°C; Humidity: 20%-90%RH
PE plastic bag + White box+carton for linear power supply
a.12V150W Waterproof LED transformer, constant voltage.
b. Epoxy encapsulated, IP67. Suitable for outdoor lighting application.
c. Automated protection for over load and over temperature
d. Aluminum housing, good for heat dissipation
e. Cooling by free air convection.
f. Application: LED display, LED sign, LED channel letter, LED underwater light, LED outdoor decorative lighting.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Now is the three standard power supply, fire, fire and a single, zero line is three 220V, the fire is 380V. 40W lights can be 25.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Line lighting transformer is suitable for AC circuit of 50~60 (Hz). It is widely used in electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, mechanical equipment, general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- General line lights are 36 volts, especially in the damp and harsh environment, the light transformer adopts 24 volts voltage;After the use of light transformers, can generally live operations, first, low voltage, less dangerous, and the two is a transformer isolation, safety is greater, so you can live work, generally there will be no electric shock accident. (as long as the power is not in the hands and hands, the two end of the power supply, there will be no electric shock.)
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- When the zero line break line is not broken, the voltage drift of the point voltage leads to the rise of the 220V branch voltage and the reduction of the 220V branch voltage
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and lighting power supply in the substation need not be separated. In a large capacity power plant, the lighting can be electrically powered to ensure that the generator is stopped. The lighting source is often separated from the lighting transformer and powered by other power supplies.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- In view of the power [kVA] conversion of each load, multiplied by the amount of consumption, according to the importance of the load, equipment location, voltage statistics, set the load line and load place of plastic case transformer capacity and its connection position. The future load power equipment shall be judged on the basis of prior installation or consideration of the economy in terms of equipment addition, installation, etc..
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average