Output Power: 101 - 200W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: 85 - 264VAC universal input
Output Voltage: 3 - 48V all available
Output Current: 3.2 - 30A all available
Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
1) High reliability
2) TUV,CB,CE approved
3) Universal AC input/ full range
4) PF>0.98@115VAC; PF>0.94@230VAC
5) Protection: overload / over voltage / over temperature / short circuit
6) 100% full load burn-in test
7) Built in EMI filter
8) Natural cooling
9) 5 years limited warranty
10) Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
- Q:Switching power supply transformer core how to choose?
- 1, according to the power to select the core size, combined with the layout of the whole board to select the core shape, according to environmental factors, switching frequency selection core material, according to the feasibility of core procurement, raw material costs to choose, consider the transformer processing technology Requirements, select the skeleton core shape, the output power of the size of the core material is mainly to see the size of the cross-sectional area of the core, the number of windings and the number of windings and so the main look at the size of the window area of the core material, in fact, Its best application. That is, when you choose to use, Yang long, to avoid its short, so that better design, select the core material, the first to determine the basic parameters of its core material, that is, according to your specific use Environment to choose whether the PC40 or PC50;
- Q:Car cd with the battery all right, with a switching power supply speaker has a buzzing sound
- Recommended frequency transformer. Switching power supply is prone to interference, not easy to handle
- Q:Switching power supply control chip selection: UC3844, VIPER series, topswitch series. What is good?
- Cost requirements for high UC3844
The size of the requirements of the high TOP
Viper not used, not stand
- Q:Switching power supply TL431 what role, I did not find the circuit in 431 the corresponding circuit
- widely used in the soft-start capacitor: generally connected to the switching power supply on the base of the switch to prevent the power,
- Q:The output voltage of the switching power supply decreases as the load increases
- This switching power supply does not provide the power you want. The The Best for one. The The
The regulator is too bad.
- Q:Is the DC input and AC input switching power supply available?
- Generally, as long as the output voltage is equal, the current is enough to be interchangeable.
- Q:What is the meaning of hiccups in switching power supplies?
- I do not know, it should be high frequency oscillation for some reason to stop the vibration, and then start the vibration, so there will be hiccups.
- Q:Switching power supply inductance
- The The child's hearing limit is higher! You will change the transformer and so on. If it is home, there is a child to be careful! Will harm the child health!
- Q:What are the LLVD and BLVD in the switching power supply?
- Distribution of the AC power into the switching power supply, after rectification, transformer output -48 volts, while the battery pack float, are charged operation. When the mains input interrupt, the battery pack began to discharge, to access the switching power supply load such as base station equipment (BTS), transmission equipment (Guangduan Ji), to ensure the normal operation of the base station. When the battery voltage drops to the switching power supply set a voltage, the switching power supply off the power terminal connected to a non-critical business load; battery continues to discharge, to the second power supply terminal above the important business load , When the battery voltage drops to the second voltage, the switching power supply to cut off all the load to protect the battery pack will not appear over discharge phenomenon, over discharge on the battery is fatal, and is irreversible, will cause the whole group of batteries scrapped , But tens of thousands of dollars it
Generally the base station equipment (BTS) access to a power, the transmission equipment (Optical) and other access to the second power.
Once, the second power supply voltage settings are in the switching power supply, the specific parameters according to the battery capacity, battery life, load power and other parameters set.
- Q:Switching power supply to increase the load when the first drop and then rebound to normal, what reason?
- Before the load, the current is not large, switch on and off time ratio is to meet the capacitor charge, discharge balance, to maintain the output voltage unchanged. When the load is connected, the load is mainly from the capacitor, the capacitor discharge quickly, the voltage drop is very low, the switch has not adjusted conduction and turn-off time than the capacitance of the charge and discharge balance, this adjustment is gradually It takes time. So the output voltage, that is, the voltage on the capacitor, the first rise after the rise.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range