Specifications of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
Scope of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
This Japanese Industrial Standard specifies the carbon steel tubes, hereinafter refered to as the "tubes", used for excahnging heat on the inside and outside of the tube, such as water tubes, smoke tubes, superheater tubes, air preheater tubes, etc. of the boiler, ater tubes, etc. of the boiler, and heat exchanger tubes, condenser tubes, catalyser tubes, etc. used in chemical and petroleum inudstries.
however, it is not applicable to the steel tubes for heating furnace and steel heat exchager tubes for bes for low temperature service.
Classes and Symbols of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
The tube shall be classified into 3 grades and their class symbols shall be
as given in Table 1
(Applicable till the end of 1990)
Packing of JIS G 3461 / JISG3461 seamless steel pipes
Each bundles pipes will be bundle with 8 pcs steel strips, nesting package.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Its inside and outside diameter size can be accurate to less than 0.2mm, and it is widely used in the manufacture of precision machinery parts and engineering structure when the bending resistance and torsion strength are the same. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells, bearings and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe material is steel, but also seamless, high strength, used in high pressure, harsh environment occasions. The galvanized pipe is only made on the steel tube, which is similar to the so-called antirust paint
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Suppose we specify a standard that defines the nominal diameter of the same steel tube as G-1, then this G-1 is the same as DN50.I hope it doesn't make you any more confused, huh?. If you still don't understand, keep in mind that the nominal diameter is neither outside nor inside diameter.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:Is the seamless steel pipe used in the market hot or cold drawn?
- Outside diameter 89, most are cold drawn, more than 89 hot rolling.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- Production methods can be divided into two categories: seamless pipe and welded pipeSeamless steel pipe can be divided into hot-rolled pipe, cold rolled tube, cold drawn tube and extruded tubeWelded pipe is divided into straight welded pipe and spiral welded pipe and so on
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20#: low carbon steel seamless steel pipe, carbon steel is generally divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel three, 45# steel in carbon steel, low carbon steel is lower than 45#, 45# is higher than that of high carbon steel, seamless steel pipe, such as no special requirements, using 20# seamless steel tube. 20# seamless steel pipe material is 20# steel, the strength is slightly higher than 15#, very little quenching, no temper brittleness. Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing state of the cutting process is better than that of the annealed one. It is generally used to make workpieces with little stress and high toughness.
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- Including fluorescence, coloring two kinds. Because of its simple equipment and convenient operation, it is an effective method to check the surface defect of magnetic particle inspection. It is mainly used for surface defect inspection of non-magnetic materials.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- Cold drawn steel tube and cold rolled steel pipe mill is a complete set of equipment which combines cold rolling, cold drawing, cold rolling and cold drawing to produce pipes. It is a unit for deep processing of hot-rolled pipes or welded pipes.
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- If the pipe is relatively long, you have water, you can buy ultrasonic vibration plate into the water for ultrasonic cleaning, if not too long with an ultrasonic vibration rod, inserted into the pipe cleaning, and then rinse with water by ultrasonic stripping of dirt, give you recommend a factory in Jining Hengda
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range