Specifications of JIS G3456(Carbon Steel Pipes For High Temperature Service)
Standard: JIS G3456
Grade: STS 38, STS 42, STS 49.
OD: 10.5-660.4 mm.
Standard: JIS G3456
Usage/Applications of JIS G3456(Carbon Steel Pipes For High Temperature Service)
1. Low and middle pressure fluid transportation pipeline
2. Casing Tube
3. Boiler Pipe
4. Petroleunm and natural gas industry
5. Chemistry industry
6. Electric industry
Packaging and Delivery of JIS G3456(Carbon Steel Pipes For High Temperature Service)
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- 1 of the six lines of cross-sectional area of about 25 square millimeters, 4 to 100 flat, KBG25 cross-sectional area of about 490100/490=20.4%, just over the specifications, so short distance and less elbow can be worn. However, due to the construction of pipes are generally not standardized, elbow more, and do not use special elbow (site bending), so KBG25 wearing 4, six kinds of cable are more difficult.
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- PE coating on the inner wall of steel pipe steel pipe is covered with a layer of polyethylene plastic polymer, PE, polyethylene (Polyethylene of raised temperature is the abbreviation of resistance English), the scope of application of the general PE pipe water supply pipe to a temperature below 40 DEG C, cannot be used for hot water transmission pipeline.
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- Strength design of steel pipe by this formula to calculate the maximum normal stress in the steel pipe should be less than the value (based on your choice of different grades of steel, steel strength design value is not the same, this value can also be found through the design manual of steel structure), meet the requirements, it can meet the requirements of steel pipe under the action of bending moment strength.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If it is seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, the method of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness). The unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Compared with the ordinary light pipe, tube can effectively prevent the formation of steam film between the seal and the pipe wall, increase the light disturbance flow inside the tube, the tube wall temperature is more uniform, which can avoid the light pipe damage, and improve the heat transfer efficiency of boiler. The number of thread head of internal thread pipe is 4, 6 head and 8 head according to need. The main materials are 20G, SA210C, T2, T12, 12Cr1MoVG, 15CrMoG, T22, T23 and so on. China needs 2.5~3.0 tons per year of inner thread tube.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe DN15 specification phi 18*3 refers to 3 outer diameter of 18mm B type DN15 seamless steel tube.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is a medium solid steel, of course the tube is hollow
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In fact, including the steel plastic pipe plastic pipe, but on the market all the steel plastic pipe and plastic lining steel pipe is synonymous, lined with plastic pipe is made of galvanized steel pipe internal set of plastic pipe manufacturing process, process using high pressure steam to both adhesion.
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Pile: refers to the use of hammer piling method and pile vibration method, steel casing with valve type pile tip or precast reinforced concrete pile boots into the soil, then pouring concrete (or first in the tube into the cage), while hammering or vibration of a pile side pull tube. The former is called hammer sinking pipe cast-in-place pile, and the latter is called vibrating sinking pipe cast-in-place pile.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range