Key Specifications/Special Features:
Water absorption: 13 to 17%
Usage: interior wall tiles
Size: 150 x 150mm (thincknesw range 4.4~4.5mm); 200 x 200 mm (thincknesw range 6.3~6.5mm);
Packing: carton with pallet and fumigation
For 150 x 150mm, 44 pieces per carton, 0.99m² per carton, 7.6kg per carton, 3618 carton per 20ft and 3,581.2m² per 20ft;
For 200 x 200mm, 25 pieces per carton, 1m² per carton, 10.5kg per carton, 2619 carton per 20ft and 2619 m² per 20ft.
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. We is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Replacing carpet piece with tile?
- In the very least you ll need cement board. For 2 reasons.. One is to have the proper support so the tile won t break and the second is because its fire code ( unless this is a sealed gas fireplace) to have a non combustible in front of the fire place.. There are codes on how big this must be also. Not doing so could possible void any fire insurance you have if a fire should occur.. As far as fixing the carpet it s best to turn and tack the carpet to the tile.. You ll need a carpet installer to do this.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- You need to go to a regular tile shop and get the cleaner made for this. The cause of it can be many , for not mixing enough to washing it w/ to much water during grouting. Regular grout cleaner won t cut it. There are several brands that do this so going to XYZ tile place and asking for something they may not have that brand but a brand they use on occasion or a brand available to them. HD does carry a bottle called Remove by Hydroment . You may want to try that And you cannot just grout over it the grout will not adhere and stay, it doesn t have enough to grab onto. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:Windows 8 utility for custom tile sizes?
- abode windows 8 sucks and right here's why: -it does no longer make your computing gadget speedier...Microsoft basically says that as a thanks to get basic funds from basic minded people like you and they fail to people like me who really comprehend stuff about pcs, in truth abode windows 8 makes use of extra ability. operating platforms do no longer make your computing gadget magically speedier, its the cpu,ram and the motherboard extra usually than not. -it has no initiate botton -that is particularly a lot a pill operating gadget for use on a computing gadget/laptop. there is extra i'm leaving out yet considering the fact that i dont own a computing gadget with abode windows 8 i dont comprehend. and countless different the different those who spoke back saying dont pay interest on your clueless pal bla,bla,bla... you adult men are the clueless ones and all of us comprehend what's nice. and abode windows 8 isn't a progression, that is a degraded piece of **** OS. someone ought to step-in at Microsoft and regulate it.
- Q:How to install ceramic wall tile?
- I agree with fearjar. You could tile over tile, but its best to do it right and go back to a solid, clean base that is free of mold and other defects. This gives you a chance to inspect the plumbing (which according to Murphy's law will burst if you don't check it) and will make for a more even installation.
- Q:How can I Remove stain from my Kitchen ceramic Tiles?
- Water and vinegar. Hi I'm Nick the Tile Man Check out my web site for free informative ads. You can purchase and tile cleaner and sealer but buy the good one not a cheaper one that last a few months.
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- I think you're talking about Peel and Stick Tiles? If so, I'm not sure I'd use them in your kitchen unless you are an extremely clean person. I used Peel and Stick tiles in a rental house we own. The tenant got so much grease under the tiles by the oven that the tiles came unglued and were sliding around. Spaces of the old floor were showing between the tiles, and the spaces between were filthy. These tiles came up really easily, but the tiles in the rest of the kitchen were extremely hard to remove. It took days of work with a screw driver to peel those off. After I had removed all the tiles, I couldn't get any more Peel and Stick tiles to stick to the floor no matter how much I cleaned it. We finally used Vinyl Sheet flooring. (The stuff that is one large piece of vinyl.) We figured that the vinyl sheet doesn't have to be glued down and there aren't any individual tiles to pull apart from each other. The vinyl sheet flooring is still inexpensive. You can get it at some Big Box stores. It's a little tricky to lay the vinyl. We made a template using pages from a magazine. We taped them together, then moved the template carefully to the vinyl sheet. We then cut the sheet and moved the flooring to the kitchen. This worked, and I think it will survive better than then Peel and Stick tiles did. You would have to move all the appliances out of the kitchen in order to lay this type of flooring, though.
- Q:need some idea About Ceremic tiles?
- ceremic tile is really so good for interior designing .you also try wall tile for wall,bathroom tile for bathroom and so on.
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- The self adhesive vinyl tile, which you can do yourself costs anywhere from 89cents to 99cents at home depot. Figure any where from $560-$620 as an average price. Good luck on your project!
- Q:difference in porclean, glazed, homogenized floor tiles?
- In a home setting it rally doesn t matter what you use. They ll all out last us if they are properly set. And setting is the key from the floor prep to the glueing of the tile with thin set. Two basic type of porcelains, full bodied porcelains where the color goes through out. The backing is basically the same colored as the front. Then you have glazed porcelains where the tile body is porcelain , the porcelain is baked, there is a color or pattern on the surface and then a glaze is applied. Then there is the standard clay bodied tile where the clay is baked , a color on the surface and a glaze and its refired again. Homogenized tiles, and I m not over familiar with them is a very hard tile that has a very low water absorption rate. All are good products but clay tiles are not as true in sizing as most ( not all) porcelains . Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Why should the tiles be soaked before the tiles?
- Tiles of water need to split the water absorption in terms of water absorption <0.5% in the paving when there is no need to soak, and kitchen and bathroom with glazed tiles and tiles, water absorption is generally greater than 10% It is necessary to carry out soaking (if the porcelain wall for the brick, water absorption of less than 0.5%, of course, no need to soak). As consumers asked in the morning, you can have the following answer: Eno polished brick water absorption rate of 0.5% or less, can be ignored for the non-absorbent, the bubble will be the surface of the anti-fouling wax washed, the construction of poor protection It will pollute or draw the brick.
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range