Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- Formed by converting molten glass to a solid product of a fixed shape. The process must take place within a certain temperature range. This is a cooling process. The glass is first converted from a viscous liquid to a plastic state, and then to a brittle solid. The forming method can be divided into two categories: manual forming and mechanical forming.
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Glass: quartz, sodium carbonate, calcium carbonate paper: bark is enough.. cellulose + bleaching agent, such as activated carbon and other detergents, soap bar, sodium stearate
- Q:What are the characteristics of the gas flow in the flame space of a glass furnace?
- The main raw materials of flat glass are: silica sand (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite. Process: 1, raw material crushing: the raw materials are crushed into powder; 2, weighing: according to plan the list of ingredients said powder can take a certain amount of; 3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);
- Q:What is the raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics and what is the matching ratio?
- The surface felt contains 90% glue, short cut felt is between 60-70%, square cloth 50., compound felt cloth 55%. Specific depends on the technical level of operators. Hope to be of help to you.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- Landlord, you take this screen is not the LCD screen, and the other is the plasma screen.It should be a 46 inch plasma TV set.
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- Water glass chemical formula is Na2SiO3.9H2O, usually quartz and caustic soda (NaOH) wet production, or with quartz and soda ash (Na2CO3) dry production, both need high temperature.
- Q:How is glass made? I heard that sand is used, but what is the concrete principle?
- Ordinary glass plate glass, wire glass and quartz glass (also known as crystal glass) a molding. Wired glass as the quartz glass; only a raw material of sandstone or silica or quartz sand.Tempered glass is made of flat glass as raw material for re processing: the cut of the flat glass into the tempering furnace, heating to about 650 degrees, with cold air quenching, glass forming hardening - tempering. Accomplish!
- Q:The glass door in the shower room is too heavy. What material can be substituted, which is as transparent as glass but lighter than glass?
- Features: weathering and acid and alkali resistant performance is good, not because of years of sun and rain, and yellowing and hydrolysis phenomenon of long life, compared with other materials, life is 3 years good translucent, can reach more than 92%, the light intensity less required, saving electric energy impact force, is sixteen times ordinary glass, particularly suitable for installation in the safety zone, than the ordinary glass half light, convenient maintenance, easy to clean.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- Low density polyethylene, referred to as LDPE is the amount of varieties of plastic packaging and printing industry in most countries. The proportion is 0.92 ~ 0.93, can float in water. Low crystallinity (60%), under the pressure of 1000 ~ 3000kg/C square meters of bulk polymerization of high pressure polyethylene. At 23 degrees Celsius, the density of rolling around 0.92. The molding is poor, for blow molding processing into tubular film. It is suitable for food packaging, packaging, cosmetics packaging fiber products.
- Q:What is glass made of?
- According to the designed material sheet, the raw materials are weighed and mixed evenly in a mixer. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range