Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
- Q:What kind of material is the toughened glass film made of mobile phone?
- The low iron glass toughened ultra white suede;To enhance transmittance, a layer of antireflective coating is also applied to the front of the glass
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- The cooling process of tempered glass is the glass internal pressure generated quickly and uniformly high stress and uniform DB toughened glass broken small particles (tempered glass inner stress is greater than or equal to 90 kg / cm2)
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:What kind of raw materials should be used in making FRP?
- The raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastic is divided into two kinds: reinforced material and base materialThe reinforced material of glass fiber reinforced plastic is composed of glass fiber and its fabric. It is the main load-bearing component material of glass fiber reinforced plastics, and has a direct impact on the strength and stiffness of FRP
- Q:What are the raw materials for low dielectric glass fiber?
- Glass fiber according to shape and length, can be divided into continuous fiber length, fiber and glass wool; according to the glass component, can be divided into non alkali, chemical resistance, high alkali, alkali, high strength, high elastic modulus and alkali resistant glass fiber etc..The main raw material for the production of glass fiber are: quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, alumina and pyrophyllite, boric acid, sodium carbonate, mirabilite and fluorite etc.. The production methods can be roughly divided into two categories: one is the molten glass directly into the fiber; one is the molten glass into the first 20mm diameter glass ball or rod, in a variety of ways made by heating a diameter of 3 ~ 80 m very fine fiber. An infinitely long fiber drawn from a platinum alloy plate by mechanical wire drawing is called continuous glass fiber, commonly known as long fiber. A discontinuous fiber made from a roller or air flow, called a fixed length glass fiber, commonly referred to as staple. Fine, short, flocculent fibers made from centrifugal force or high velocity air flow, called glass wool. Glass fibers are processed into various shapes, such as yarn, roving, chopped strand, cloth, band, felt, plate, tube, etc..
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- Commonly used materials: 1 steel motor is divided into two major categories of carbon steel and alloy steel, cast iron can be divided into pig iron for steelmaking, casting iron and iron alloy; the organic material acetal, polyester, polyurethane, polyester imide resin and inorganic material such as glass Lisi etc.; the conductor material: copper, aluminum, copper, Aluminum Alloy silver; the insulation material: glass fiber, PVC, non vulcanized rubber or plastic mixture; the gas insulation material: nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, six sulfur hexafluoride; insulating materials such as: liquid oil, transformer oil, switch capacitor oil, cable oil, silicone oil, synthetic oil etc.;, solid insulating materials: such as insulation paint, resin and rubber; impregnated fiber products; laminated material; plastics; mica products; 8 film, adhesive tape and composite materials; thermosetting plastics and thermoplastic adhesive.
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- Fireproof glass, bullet proof glass, gold mirror, Chajing, black mirror, mirror gray, blue mirror... Is the original piece of glass processing, if the original piece of glass (raw material) of the old good to see the unit of processing technology.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The splint knife acrylic, aluminum plate can also draw three splint that can also use a hacksaw, to fine tooth saw blade.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range