Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
- Q:Civil construction projects, exterior wall glass curtain wall raw materials, or construction process, or the end of the construction, what tests should be done?
- Do material testing (including stone moisture content, strength, steel and aluminum, chemical anchor pullout test, compatibility test of sealant, epoxy resin structural adhesive test), four test (water tightness, air tightness, wind pressure, plane deformation etc.)
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Mechanical cutting glass:Mechanical cutting glass is the mechanical property of glass with low tensile stress. The diamond or emery is used to cut the surface, and the force is cut off because of tension.(1) when glass cutters do not cut very thick glass, they use diamond glass cutters inlaid with diamond at the ends of brass and cut ordinary flat glass, and often use super hard knife wheels. In addition, when cutting, adding kerosene and other liquids, the incision and tool life are better protection. In addition, to lead the soft glass tube, but also useful to cut the file.(2) diamond saw cutting diamond saw is not limited to glass, but also widely used in the cutting of germanium, silicon, ceramics, crystal and so on. Compared with common grit or ordinary abrasive saw, diamond saw has high cutting efficiency. Generally, grinding fluid is used during cutting. The bonding materials of diamond saw include metal, thermosetting resin, ceramic and so on. But the metal saw such as brass is usually cut. The thickness of saw blade is about 0.2 ~ 7ram. Cutting method is divided into outer circle cutting, inner circle cutting and band saw cutting.
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:What material is the automobile glass made of?
- The area of toughened glass is a new type of toughened glass, it through special treatment, can impact rupture, crack the glass can still maintain a certain clarity, ensure the driver's field of vision is not affected. At present, the front windshield of the car is mainly made of laminated tempered glass and sandwich area toughened glass, and it can bear strong impact force.
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- Ultra white is generally used in solar panels, raw materials, aluminum content higher
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- 1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:What's the name of the transparent plastic board in the market?
- Organic glass acrylic and special processing, organic glass products, light boxes with acrylic production has good transparence, pure color, rich colors, beautiful smooth, both day and night of two kinds of effect, long service life, does not affect the use of other features, in addition, acrylic and aluminum plate material, advanced screen printing etc. can be the perfect combination, to meet the business needs of acrylic plastic is to improve the store level business, unified enterprise image of the best form of outdoor advertising.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- Ultra white glass raw materials imported or made of iron high transmittance (transmission rate of up to 92%), through tempering (heating quenching), so that the strength of the glass increased 3--5 times, broken glass debris particle degree of safety, no harm to human body. The thickness of 2MM, 3MM, 3.2MM 4MM, etc..
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- Glass wool belongs to a kind of glass fiber, it is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. Glass wool is the molten glass fibrosis, the formation of cotton like material, chemical composition of glass, is a kind of inorganic fibers. With good forming, small volume density, thermal conductivity, both thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range