Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:latex and acrylic paint?
- Sort of... Latex used to mean a water-based rubber paint, but now it means anything water-based. It is a poor term because it is used by manufacturers for many varieties of water based paint, and often is cheap vinyl-based stuff 100% Acrylic paint is the best choice in water-based, and sometimes is labelled as latex. Best look for 100% acrylic, or you might get some cheap mixture. They should lose the term latex completely, and accurately describe the type of water-based paint. But manufacturers like the confusion, as they can sell cheap paint.
- Q:Epson R270 and 1390 what pigment ink is good? Do not fade, color is good.
- Ink is the main factor affecting the quality of printing, even for (compatible ink cartridges) cleanliness is not high, there are impurities and easy access to the air, poor chemical composition of ink stability, easy to produce solid precipitate plug inkjet head. It is recommended that you use Epson original genuine ink tank. At the same time due to non-Epson original authentic cartridges caused by the failure of the warranty period is required to pay maintenance.
- Q:What is mixed mortar, cement mortar, polymer mortar?
- Mixed mortar: cement mortar plus lime. (Increase the cohesive force)
- Q:What is the relationship between the dispersibility of the pigment and the temperature?
- Pigment and dye dispersibility and temperature are proportional.
- Q:Which paints are best for portraits?
- Oils are easier because you can paint over any parts you aren't happy with. Watercolors require a lot more precision and planning. Oils can give you more freedom to experiment without worrying about messing up your painting.
- Q:Paint is water-based paint or solvent-based paint?
- Mostly solvent-based, but the current market there has been a kind of environmentally friendly water-based wood paint, the price is more expensive, the quality is not clear
- Q:how to make acrylic paint?
- buy it, then you mix it up to get the colors right, and paint, really simple if you're a begginer, also you can get various effects, by adding water,etc Main article: Acrylic painting techniques Acrylic artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry. For this reason, acrylics do not lend themselves to color lifting techniques as do gum arabic based watercolor paints. Acrylic paints can be used in high gloss or matte finishes. As with oils, pigment amounts and particle size can alter the paint sheen. Likewise, matting agents can be added to dull the finish. Topcoats or varnishes may also be applied to alter sheen. When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not re-solubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, acrylic gesso, etc. Only a proper, artist-grade acrylic gesso should be used to prime canvas in preparation for painting with acrylic. It is important to avoid adding non-stable or non-archival elements to the gesso upon application. Acrylic will not form a stable paint film if it has been thinned with more than 30% water content. However, the viscosity of acrylic can successfully be reduced by using suitable extenders that maintain the integrity of the paint film. There are retarders to prolong drying and workability time and a flow release to increase color blending ability.
- Q:what should I paint????
- Try to paint a single rose
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and whitening?
- Scraping is actually in the roller brush wall paint before the wall on the grass-roots treatment behavior, is matched with the brush latex paint. Scraping white is used as a putty to the wall leveling, until the dry after the sanding with a smooth, and then you can brush the latex paint - latex paint is the whole process of finishing the wall of a final process.
- Q:Is it painful to paint?
- According to the China Interior Decoration Association Environmental Monitoring Center Director Song Guangsheng introduced, indoor pollution, mainly formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia and radioactive substances of these four pollutants.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range