Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 201 No.1 Finish
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel 201 half copper Chemical Composition(%)
Place of Origin:
Shanghai China (Mainland)
Packaging Detail: For customer's requirement
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil Specifications
201 Hot rolled stainless steel Coil Application
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely
used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.201 hot rolled stainless steel coil, use to produce cold rolled stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube, pipe.
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil
Strength Of Extension:100,000 To 180,000 Psi;
Yield Strength:50,000 To 150,000 Psi
Elongation :55 To 60%;
Modulus Of Elasticity:29,000,000 Psi;
Density :.280lbs/Cubic Inch(7.93g/Cm3)
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- It: cold rolled steel strength is very high, but the toughness and weldability is poor, hard, crisp, bright surface
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 1/2 hardness range: HV250 degrees to HV2903/4 hardness range: HV310 to HV370(HV:, Vivtorinox hardness)
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- If you go to the molten steel and high chromium nickel austenitic steel, tempered magnet is not stainless steel. If the molten steel in the main alloy elements is chromium, iron and carbon and a small amount of nickel (or without nickel), tempered steel is a magnet on the stainless steel, also called ferritic stainless steel martensitic stainless steel or austenitic stainless steel. In addition to the magnet is not on, ferrite, martensite stainless steel are magnetic. The nickel element in the reserves in the world is very few, the price is more expensive, therefore, high nickel content in stainless steel on the market price is higher, and the magnet suction is not at present because of austenitic stainless steel for stainless steel in the proportion is still great, so that people have a misconception of all stainless steel are non-magnetic.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Stainless steel pot without magnetic is good.In fact, stainless steel is magnetic, and the best stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, and its magnetic is already weak, and basically no magnetic.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Austenitic stainless steel is the stainless steel with austenite structure at normal temperature. When the steel containing Cr is about 18%, Ni, 8%~10% and C is about 0.1%, it has a stable austenite structure. Austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel includes the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel, and on this basis, increasing the content of Cr, Ni, and adding Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti and other elements developed by the high Cr-Ni series steel.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 is our country's 1Cr17Ni7, belongs to 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel varieties, itself should be no magnetism, there is opportunity processing and pressure processing may produce processing magnetism, but after the heat treatment, magnetism will disappear
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity. At present, the commonly used classification methods are classified according to the characteristics of the steel structure, the chemical composition of steel and the combination of the two
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range