Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 201 Narrow Strip No.1 Finish
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel 201 half copper Chemical Composition(%)
Place of Origin:
Shanghai China (Mainland)
Packaging Detail: For customer's requirement
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil Specifications
201 Hot rolled stainless steel Coil Application
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely
used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.
201 hot rolled stainless steel coil, use to produce cold rolled stainless steel coil and stainless steel tube, pipe.
201 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil
Strength Of Extension:100,000 To 180,000 Psi;
Yield Strength:50,000 To 150,000 Psi
Elongation :55 To 60%;
Modulus Of Elasticity:29,000,000 Psi;
Density :.280lbs/Cubic Inch(7.93g/Cm3)
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States materials and Testing Association (ASTM) named SUS 304 stainless steel brand abbreviation. 304 stainless steel, 1Cr18Ni9., is a widely used austenitic stainless steel.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- If you go to the molten steel and high chromium nickel austenitic steel, tempered magnet is not stainless steel. If the molten steel in the main alloy elements is chromium, iron and carbon and a small amount of nickel (or without nickel), tempered steel is a magnet on the stainless steel, also called ferritic stainless steel martensitic stainless steel or austenitic stainless steel. In addition to the magnet is not on, ferrite, martensite stainless steel are magnetic. The nickel element in the reserves in the world is very few, the price is more expensive, therefore, high nickel content in stainless steel on the market price is higher, and the magnet suction is not at present because of austenitic stainless steel for stainless steel in the proportion is still great, so that people have a misconception of all stainless steel are non-magnetic.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Stainless steel pot without magnetic is good.In fact, stainless steel is magnetic, and the best stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, and its magnetic is already weak, and basically no magnetic.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Ferritic stainless steel is generally magnetic, austenitic stainless steel is generally non-magnetic. So we can't generalize.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Speaking, of course, the material is stainless steel, stainless steel is not easy to change color, corrosion resistance, etc., and the cortex is not resistant to corrosion, and sometimes easy to fade. This should be based on their preferences, as well as personality and usual dress up, stainless steel for formal dress, such as shirts, suits, leather, suitable for casual wear
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity. At present, the commonly used classification methods are classified according to the characteristics of the steel structure, the chemical composition of steel and the combination of the two
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- Magnets can basically distinguish between the two types of stainless steel. Because 201 stainless steel (chromium, stainless steel) in any state can be attracted by magnets; 304 stainless steel (chromium nickel stainless steel) in the annealing state is generally non-magnetic, and after cold processing, some will be magnetic. However, the manganese steel with high manganese content is non-magnetic; the magnetic properties of chromium, nickel and nitrogen stainless steel are more complex: some are non-magnetic, some are magnetic, some are without magnetism and the surface is magnetic. Therefore, although the basic difference between magnet chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel, but can not distinguish between some special properties, but not distinguish the concrete steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range