Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Annealing and Pickling No.1 Finish Narrow Strip
2.standard:JIS, AISI, GB
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Chemical Composition:
(%):C=0.07, Mn=2.00, P=0.045, S=0.030, Si=0.075, Cr=17.5-19.5, Ni=8.0-10.5, N=0.10
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Physical Properties
Tensile strength σb (MPa) ≥ 520
the conditions yield strength σ0.2 (MPa) ≥ 205,
elongation δ5 (%) ≥ 40
Reduction of ψ (%) ≥ 50,
hardness: ≤ 187
HB; ≤ 90
HRB; ≤ 200H
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304
according to weight
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB, JIS etc
Foodstuff, Gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boiler, nuclear energy, Medical equipment, fertilizer etc
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Within 15 days since getting the deposit or LC origin
2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
according to weight
Place of Origin:
industry, construction, furniture, repairing
wooden and bags in cases as standard
TT & LC
prime quality, competitive price
stainless steel coils
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- Stainless steel: the surface appearance and the possibility of the use of various good corrosion resistance than ordinary steel, durable good corrosion resistance and high strength, so the possibility of using large sheet of high temperature oxidation resistant and high strength, it can fire resistant temperature processing, plastic processing is easy because without surface treatment, so simple, maintenance is simple and clean, bright and clean a high degree of good welding performance.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Austenitic stainless steel is the stainless steel with austenite structure at normal temperature. When the steel containing Cr is about 18%, Ni, 8%~10% and C is about 0.1%, it has a stable austenite structure. Austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel includes the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel, and on this basis, increasing the content of Cr, Ni, and adding Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti and other elements developed by the high Cr-Ni series steel.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Speaking, of course, the material is stainless steel, stainless steel is not easy to change color, corrosion resistance, etc., and the cortex is not resistant to corrosion, and sometimes easy to fade. This should be based on their preferences, as well as personality and usual dress up, stainless steel for formal dress, such as shirts, suits, leather, suitable for casual wear
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 is our country's 1Cr17Ni7, belongs to 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel varieties, itself should be no magnetism, there is opportunity processing and pressure processing may produce processing magnetism, but after the heat treatment, magnetism will disappear
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- In addition, 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensitic transformation, the greater the magnetic properties of steel. The stable austenite structure can be recovered by high temperature solution treatment so as to eliminate magnetism.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Generally divided into martensitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel, etc., or divided into chromium, stainless steel and nickel stainless steel two categories.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- The steel of the oxide layer was removed, put a drop of water, rub rub after copper sulfate, such as discoloration, usually stainless steel; such as purple red, nonmagnetic high manganese steel, magnetic for ordinary steel or low-alloy steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range