Specifications of Hot Rolled H-Beam Steel
1. Standard: JIS G3101
2. Grade: SS400 or Equivalent
3. Length: 6m,10m, 12m as following table
4. Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer request
5.Payment: TT or L/C
Usage & Applications of Hot Rolled H-Beam Steel
Commercial building structure ;Pre-engineered buildings; Machinery support structure; Prefabricated structure; Medium scale bridges; Ship-building structure. etc.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Rolled H-Beam Steel
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of Hot Rolled H-Beam Steel
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
- Q:Why is it that the steel pile is low in cost and easy to construct, and it can be changed when there is an obstacle
- Application and application range of H steel:Beams and columns in industrial and civil building steel structures.Steel structure bearing support for industrial structure.Steel pile and support structure for underground engineering.Petrochemical, power and other industrial equipment structure.
- Q:What is the height of the four fillet welds in H steel submerged arc welding, such as H600*300*6*12?
- The plate thickness is 6 and 12 respectively, and the fillet weld value is the same as the thickness of the thin plate (when the design does not require)
- Q:300 * 150 * 6.5 * 9 H steel is used as steel beam, span 6 meters, spacing 2 meters, laying steel plate, 15 cm soil
- The concrete strength grade of the slab does not know, the reinforcement does not know, the bearing capacity of the board can afford, it can not be calculated.
- Q:How should the steel H columns in the middle of the gable be placed?
- The surface of the mountain wall is wide and high, and the wind load is great. The wind load, the wall itself is unable to resist and needs the steel column to bear, so this column is called "wind resistant column"
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- Needless to say, it can not be carried so vigorously.Bearing structure refers to itself directly with the various support systems plus transmission of force to the main structure foundation and its joints, including bearing wall, vertical rod, frame column, pier, beam, floor, roof, cable etc..
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H is divided into hot-rolled H steel and welded H steel (H) two, hot-rolled H steel is divided into wide flange, H steel (HW), flange H (HM) and narrow flange H (HN) three.HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structureHM is of H steel, and the width and flange width ratio is approximately 1.33~~1.75, mainly in the steel structure: used as steel frame columns, used as frame beams in frame structures subjected to dynamic loads; for example: equipment platformHN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2, mainly used for beams; the use of I-beam is equivalent to that of HN;
- Q:Specification for splicing length specification of H steel in steel structures
- Flange splicing length should not be less than 600mm; web splicing width should not be less than 300mm, the length should not be less than 600mm. the flange and web is required to achieve at the same time
- Q:Use H section steel to make the beam, the span of 8 meters, the floor slab, what's the minimum H steel? What's the model?
- Choose H250X100X4X6, and if there is no snow in the south, the web can be used. 220 is the ultimate limit
- Q:Method for calculating weight of H steel
- Quality = volume * density, the density of steel, 7.85g/cm3,0.785 is a fast algorithm, the essence should be: unit weight =144.64cm2*100cm*7.85g/cm3=113542.4g=113.54kg. 0.785=100*7.85/1000.
- Q:Is the beam made of I-beam or H?
- The girder is made of H steel and the I-beam is used for the small beam. Column.
SOURCE,a well-known enterprise in Tangshan specializing in the production and sales of H beams, IPE. Annual production capacity is 600,000 mtons.
We always aim to serve customers, provide our clients with quality and cheap products and give customers the most satisfactory service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Southeast aisa; korea
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 25%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 75,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range