Hot Rolled Alloy Leaf Spring Flat Bar Details
|Place of Origin:|
leaf spring making
Plain or double grooved
steel strip with 5-7 times
about 2 tons
hot rolled spring steel flat bar
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Export packing : in bundles,packed with 5 clamps along the bundles ,including two clamps in 1.5 meters each head ,three clamps in the middle of bundle .20-25 ton for each 20' container , each bundle weight about 2 tons.|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days after receiving your deposits, or workable L/C.|
Hot Rolled Alloy Leaf Spring Flat Bar Advantages
1)Authorized Certificates : ISO9001, SGS,BV
2) Day Capacity: 4000tons per day
3) 22 years production experience
4) More than 40000 Tons stock
5) More than 3000 Tons sold per day
Hot Rolled Alloy Leaf Spring Flat Bar Pictures
Hot Rolled Alloy Leaf Spring Flat Bar Specification
Hot rolled spring steel flat bar
Samples free for charge
10tons each size
20 days after receiving your deposits, or workable L/C.
100% Irrevocable documentary L/C at sight ; or 30% deposit in advance and the balance against copy B/L within 3 days .
SUP9 flat bar
Vietnam,Thailand,Myanmar,Malaysia,Indonesia,Philippines,South Korea,India, Bangladesh,Sri Lanka
Venezuela, Chile, Colombia, panama, Mexico, Brazil, Peru
Egypt, Kenya, Tunisia
- Q:What are the driving methods for steel sheet piles?
- The construction of steel sheet pile mainly consists of mechanical hand, crawler crane, vibratory hammer and static pile driving machine.
- Q:Stainless steel plate and steel welding
- Can be welded, stainless steel electrodes must be used, but also more than you use the stainless steel plate material, a higher level of welding rod! Before welding, the steel is to be polished to rust. Sub arc welding can also be used
- Q:What's the difference between low carbon steel and cold rolled steel?
- Finally, low carbon steels do not always have to be cold rolled. I can only pass through hot rolling. See what you do.
- Q:What material is steel plate against drilling?
- There is also an ordinary steel sheet drilling method: steel plate carburizing, quenching treatment, to achieve high hardness.
- Q:Why can steel HPB300, steel plate without Q300, steel structure manuscript review, but also continued the Q235, why not improve it?
- HPB's full name is hot rolled round steel (HPB is Hot-rolled Plain Steel Bar) in English, commonly known as wire rod, diameter 6 - 12 rounds of the most common, including HPB235 and HPB300. You haven't met HPB400?. HRB400 and RRB400 are treated steel bars in order to have such high strength. But the general strength, ductility will be reduced, as the saying goes, "tossing" is not resistant to toss about.
- Q:What is called steel plate sanding process?
- Sand blasting can remove the oxide surface and floating rust on the surface of steel plate. It is a good process before anticorrosion painting. Sandblasting of other components may be more useful for pre coating treatment.
- Q:What's the effect of water stopping between steel plate and water stop strip? What's the difference between the process and the sealing process?
- Water stopping principle: the water stop bar is expanded by water absorption and then squeezed with concrete to stop the void.Construction technology: the stop bar is square long strip, and parallel lap method is adopted when connecting. No break point can be left in the middle. Construction units in order to facilitate, often like to use the water bar, concrete pouring in the completion of the pressure on the wall concrete pouring surface, or reserved groove, two times mosaic.Good and bad analysis: simple construction, less investment, relatively economic. But there is no water stopping effect and the water stopping steel plate is good. There are many unforeseen problems during the construction process. One is that the reinforcing bars are not close enough to be laid. Two is the time is too long, moisture absorption expansion, the impact of the effect, especially in the rainy season, air humidity, rainfall, water retention is worse. Three construction joints are not smooth, poor contact. Usually, this method is not ideal for stopping water. For example, when the water stop bar is installed, the retaining of the groove is too large to be fixed effectively; the small inlay is not in place; when the concrete is poured, the utility model is easy to shift under the action of the concrete buoyancy.
- Q:Why should the back of the steel sheet pile cofferdam be pumped after the construction of the pile cap?
- Loading and unloading steel sheet piles should be operated by two points lifting method. The number of steel pile piles should not be too many at any time, and attention should be paid to the protection of the locking hole to avoid damage.
- Q:What are the rental costs for steel sheet piles?
- Steel sheet pile cofferdam is the most commonly used sheet pile cofferdam. Steel sheet pile with a steel lock, the section is provided with a straight groove shape, and Z shape, there are a variety of sizes and interlocking form. There is a common type of Larson, Lackawanna type etc..
- Q:What material can be used for A36 steel plate?
- Q345 is a kind of steel material. It is low alloy steel, widely used in bridges, vehicles, ships, buildings, pressure vessels, special equipment and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range