Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:What is hot and cold rolled steel plate? How to distinguish? What high hardness? Which will produce noisy eye?
- By definition, ingot or billet is difficult to deform under normal temperature, easy processing, generally heated to 1100 to 1250 DEG C for rolling, the rolling process of hot rolled steel rolling. Most are called hot method. But because the surface under high temperature steel is easy to produce iron oxide, the surface roughness of hot rolled steel, size fluctuation so large, smooth surface, precise size, good mechanical properties of the hot rolled steel, semi-finished or finished products and raw materials for the production of cold rolling method. Under normal temperature, generally understood as cold, from the metal science point of view, the boundaries of cold rolling and hot rolling should be differentiated by the recrystallization temperature is lower than rolling recrystallization. The temperature is higher than the recrystallization temperature of cold rolling, rolling for hot rolled steel. The recrystallization temperature is 450 ~ 600 degrees. The difference: the simple point that 1, cold rolled plate surface has a certain gloss hand feels smooth, Similar to that used for drinking water is very common, such as hot rolled.2 steel cup without pickling treatment, is on the market and many are similar to ordinary steel plate surface, rusty surface is red, the surface of the rusty purple black (iron oxide).The performance advantages of cold rolled plate and strip is: 1, high precision, cold rolled strip thickness not more than 0.01~0.03mm.2, thinner, cold rolled steel strip rolling thickness 0.001mm hot rolling; now the thin can reach 0.78mm.3, the surface quality is more superior, cold rolled steel plate can even produce mirror surface; and the surface of hot rolled plate there are defects such as pitting of iron oxide,.4, cold rolled plate can be adjusted according to the running properties such as tensile strength and technological properties such as stamping performance requirements of the user.
- Q:What is AO steel plate?
- The steel plate can be placed in the soft tissue without the need to remove periosteum and reduce the damage to the bone. The steel plate does not need to be completely shaped with the backbone, and it is feasible for minimally invasive percutaneous plate fixation
- Q:What's the best way to open a 10mm thick steel sheet?
- Plate is one of the four major steel products (plate, tube, mould, silk). In developed countries, steel plate production accounts for more than 50% of the total steel production. With the development of China's national economy, steel plate production has gradually increased.
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- Instead of ordinary glue, it is a new type of glue used to bind steel. It is made from synthetic resin as the main raw material.
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- Q195 galvanized steel sheet, the substrate may be hot-rolled, or may be cold-rolled.Cold rolled coil is rolled and rolled on the basis of hot rolled coil. Generally it is the process of hot rolling, pickling and cold rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between the zinc plated color guide and the profiled steel sheet?
- Profiled steel sheet Yaxing, GangBan, English Name: profiled steel sheetRoof and wall panels are usually 0.4 to 1.6 millimeters thick and used for load-bearing slabs or silos with a thickness of 2~3 millimeters or more. The wave height generally ranges from 10~200 mm. When not reinforced, the ratio of height to thickness should be controlled within 200. When the long roof panel, the slope can be used from 2 to 5%, while the deflection is less than l/300 (L for the calculation of span length). At present, part of the waveform used in the construction is shown in Figure II, commonly used for profiled steel sheets.Because the original plate is very thin, the quality of the anticorrosive coating directly affects the service life of the profiled steel sheet. In order to meet the requirements of processing and rust prevention, the coated steel plate shall be examined in accordance with the relevant provisions. Under normal circumstances, thin steel plate can also be used according to the requirements, after pressing type, and then coated with anti rust paint, or use stainless steel sheet, the original plate.
- Q:What does "steel plate 10t" mean in the specification column of engineering material?
- 10T refers to the steel plate thickness of 10mm.Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel.The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences
- Stainless steel wire drawing refers to: stainless steel wire drawing is stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:Why is the water stop steel plate placed in the middle of the wall?
- Because there are tiny cracks in the concrete construction joints. A steel plate is embedded in the gap and the gap is blocked by a steel plate.
- Q:What is the hardness of the wear-resistant steel plate?
- The microhardness of the wear-resisting layer of the wear-resisting steel plate can reach HVl700 ~ 2000, and the surface hardness can reach HRc58 to 62. The wear-resistant layer of the wear-resistant steel plate is mainly made of chromium alloy, and other alloy components such as manganese, molybdenum, niobium and nickel are added. The carbides in the metallographic structure are distributed in a fibrous direction, and the direction of the fiber is perpendicular to the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range