Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:How much is a steel sheet per square meter?
- If the purchase amount is large, usually by tonnage valuation, such as carbon steel is about 5 tons Qianduoyi, 304 stainless steel more than 10000, of course, the price is floating on the market according to the.
- Q:What does galvanized steel sheet "-PPGI" mean?
- Applications: widely used in construction, home appliances, furniture, public facilities and transportation and other fields.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling?
- Hot rolling and cold rolling are forming processes of profiled steel or sheet steel. They have a great influence on the microstructure and properties of steels. Steel is rolled mainly by hot rolling, and cold rolled only for the manufacture of small sections of steel and thin plates. I. advantages of hot rolling: it can destroy the casting structure of steel ingot, refine the grain of steel, and eliminate the defects of microstructure, so that the steel structure is compact and the mechanical properties are improved. This improvement is mainly in the direction of rolling, so that the steel is no longer isotropic to a certain extent;
- Q:16 what is the hardness of manganese steel plates?
- 16 hardness of manganese steel plate is 45 -50HRC.
- Q:How can the white steel plate be bright and cleaned?
- White steel plate has higher plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, acid, alkaline gas, solution and other media corrosion. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty.
- Q:Can the steel surface be made of epoxy resin flooring?
- According to the characteristics of epoxy resin, it should be possible
- Q:Which is good, z15 grade steel plate and z25 grade steel plate?
- Both Z15 and Z25 are the properties of steel against lamellar tearing. Their properties are marked by the fracture shrinkage index of tensile specimens in thickness direction (15 and 25 in Z15 and Z25 are the minimum values of fracture shrinkage)
- Q:How can steel plates with a thickness of 1MM be welded?
- Spot welding is the welding joints in the contact surface of the individual points are welded together. The metal spot welding have better ductility. When welding, the welding surface is clean, then by sheet lap welding assembly, pressure between two cylindrical copper electrode, pressing force applied by means of the current. Large enough, resulting in a large number of heat resistance at the contact plate, the center of the hottest areas of the metals quickly heated to high plasticity or melting state, the molten pool formed a lens shaped. To keep the pressure off the current, the metal cools, forming a solder joint.
- Q:Must the welding between steel sheets be opened?
- You can see that some welding not only opens the gap, but also welds the back to clean the root (removes does not have the welding penetration place). After welds, but also does not have the nondestructive examination, discovered that has the flaw, but also must repair
- Q:1.5mm galvanized steel prices?
- Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel. The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel. Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm. The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling. The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm; the thickness is 600~3000 mm. According to the type of steel sheet, ordinary steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet; according to professional use, with drums board, enamel board, bulletproof plate; surface coating and plating, plating with zinc thin plate, tin plate, plating lead sheet, plastic composite plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range