||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||barbed wire coil
||Wild in Width:
||PVC Coated,zinc galvanized
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Material:Galvanized steel wire,stainless steel wire, PVC coated wire
Types of Barbed Wire:
Galvanized Barbed Wire
Galvanized barbed wire is used in defending of farm land, sport ground, or used together with concertina razor wire. Normally it's settled above the fence, for example chain link fence and welded fence, avoiding climbing across. Galvanized barb wire can also form a barbed wire wall with wooden sticks or iron sticks. The weaving methods are one main wire, one barbed wire; one main wire, twin barbed wire; and twin main wire, twin barbed wire.
PVC Coated Barbed Wire
Core of PVC coated barbed wire can be galvanized iron wire
A variety of colors like green, blue, yellow, orange, gray
Packing: In coil of 25 kilos or 50 kilos , lined with PVC strips, then wrapped with P.V.C or hessian cloth
Barbed wire weave types:
1) single strand barbed wire,
2) double strand double twisted barbed wire;
3) double strand common twisted barbed wire
1. the protection net in industry
2.agriculture,animal husbandy,dwelling houses
3.plantation of fencing,grass boudary
4. ranch and livestock farn, detention houses
5.railways and highways
5. Our product info:
wire Gauge: 16#-12#
Barb Wire Gauge: 16#-12#
Weaving way: Twist, standard
Surface finished: Electro galvanized,Hot dipped galvanized,PVC coated
Weight of packing in coil: 25kg/coil,50kg/coil as standard
Note: Customer request acceptable.
* Barbed wire has the feature of extremely difficult to cut and hard to climb.
* Barbed wire is very strong and reinforced with a steel coil which makes it very hard to bend, while the barbs have a piercing and gripping action.
* Barbed wire enjoys good appearance.
The manufacture machine and our factory
Plastic inside, hessian outside Plastic inside,waving bag outside
1)in nude 2)in iron axletree 3)in wood axletree ; 4) in wood pallet
Strand and Barb in B.W.G.
Approximate Length per Kilo in Meter
Barbs Spacing 3"
Barbs Spacing 4"
Barbs Spacing 5"
Barbs Spacing 6"
- Q:Ps3 wired controller?
- It sounds like the wire is loose. To fix this, you'll have to open up the controller and reattach/secure it. If the wire is exposed and is frayed, you'll probably have to get a new controller. This is very broad because you didn't specify the model of the controller. Some of the wired controllers use the normal Ps3-USB wire, while others do not. So, trying opening it up and securing the wire. If you're lucky and it's a Ps3-USB wire, replace it with a new wire. Otherwise, you'll have to get a new controller if you can't fix it.
- Q:1995 Ford Taurus starter wires?
- The First red wire goes to the solenoid on the fender well right by the battery. the second red wire goes from the solenoid to the starter on the one main post there. the black wire goes from the engine block to the battery on the negative side. All connections must be tight but not not crushing on the battery
- Q:Amp Remote Wire Help?
- On the 16-pin connector coming from the rear of the head unit, there's a blue/white wire terminated with an insulated female slide connector. You can crimp a male connector to your amp remote wire or simply cut the connector off and splice the wires together. The wiring diagram is on page 31 of your manual.
- Q:electrical wiring help ?????
- I am an electrician an, any time you use direct burial cable you are doing a half *** job. Call an electron use conduit and use conductors with a w listed in there insulation type Using direct burial cable instead of conduit is silly When the cable fails not if(could take years) you will be re-digging the trench
- Q:installing a ceiling fan wiring?
- connect the fan black wire and the fan blue wire to the house black wire. then connect the white fan wire to the white house wire. connect the short green wire from the fan and fan bracket to the copper wire. the blue is the power wire to the light on the fan. Good luck...
- Q:Neff Oven - which colour is a live wire?
- That's it? A black wire and a blue wire? Hmm...I'd say that they are both hot if you have 240V single phase power. If it's multiphasic, they could be either delta to delta or delta to center tap. Didn't it come with a cord to plug it in? You are also overlooking a bonding screw used for grounding. Look for it, hook it up too. Tell us what the back plate says. (voltage, phases, watts, etc.)
- Q:What is a black/yellow wire?
- if you do not have a circuit tester then it is time to buy that $3.00 item === it is a little glow light that will be a dim light at 110volts and a brighter light at 220volts -- has two wires with metal ends and can help you with the disposal and wall sockets or other connections ... any hardware store has this tester. NOW ... we deal with the blk/yellow wire -- it is possible that it is a ground, or it is a hot wire or it could be to a GFIC [[ ground fault interrupter circuit ]] that is in the home panel -- OR -- who knows about the electrician that was the original wiring person --- most I have ever seen in wires to a disposal is two  wires a blk and a wht == this is a common mistake that most DIYers make .. they do not take the time to make full investigation and label wires as they take things apart .... get the tester as that is the cheapest way to solve also look at panel for the GFIC or call an electrician ,,,,,,,,, respectfully,,, XTX
- Q:chainmail wire ???????????
- If you plan to wear this, stainless steel is the only wire that will not rust. Knights look terrible with underarm rusty mail.
- Q:i need to figure out qvc wiring?
- wire okorder.com/.... for more wiring options and explanations
- Q:Help with car amplifier wiring?
- 3000w amps are rare and expensive. Is that peak power or rms? Can you provide the brand/model? If it's ACTUALLY 3000w rms you need a high output electrical system with a custom alternator and probably a 2nd battery, and at a MINIMUM you need a GOOD quality 1/0 awg wiring kit. On the other hand - if this is 3000w peak the actual power (rms) could be as low as a few hundred watts. Amps this size will run w/o a problem with most stock electrical systems. A good 4 awg wiring kit would probably be more than adequate. Many lower level brands use bogus peak ratings to make their equipment appear to be more powerful than it actually is. Wiring is based simply on the thickness of the copper. Some of the cheap brands are less than honest about the size of their wiring. They get around advertising regulations by only using the word gage or gauge, not the wire standard AWG. If the wire you use is too small it will have excessive voltage drop so the amp will not be able to produce the power it would otherwise. More importantly, in extreme cases if the wire isn't fused properly it can get hot, melt the insulation off and become a fire hazard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range