Wide application, delivery all kinds of fluid media, even non-fluid ones
Bilateral rotation and delivery
Stable capacity and pressure, no pulse
Capacity is proportional to speed, so the pump can be used as dosing pump
Low operated noise, no-leakage and no temperature rise
Long life, low cost of operation maintenance
Different viscous liquids, especially for the liquids with high viscosity which are difficult to be pumped. (up to 106 mm2/s)
Different dense liquids and dewatered dry medium
Liquids with solid particles (up to 70%), fibers (up to 350mm) and suspending media
Sensitive liquids that cannot be churned, sheared and compressed
Corrosive liquids (pH=0-14)
Fluid at high or low temperature (-10 – 150 C)
The Material of Components Depends on Medium Features
cast iron, carbon steel, different stainless steel or flow surface plated with anti-corrosive materials are available;
Rotor: strong anti-abrasive alloy steel, different stainless steels and anti-corrosive alloy steel are available;
Stator: different rubber and other elastic materials are available;
Axial seal components: packing or mechanical seal according to your requirements.
||||| || |
46 Lubrication oil
50 cubic meter/h
Horizontal short shaft
Direction of rotation
Clockwise (see from driving end)
Single side surface mechanical seal
DN 200 mm, PN 1.6 MPa
Horizontal, Left hand side
(see from driving end)
DN 200 mm, PN 4.0 MPa
Low carbon steel
Single side surface mechanical seal
Rotor ring: SiC+C, Stator ring: SiC
O-ring: fluoro-rubber, Spring: SS304
4. Driving Motor
- Q:Water pump can not be pumped out, how to maintain water?
- Water pump does not suck or does not drain:The causes for the valve stuck, part of the blockage of water, high water or water leakage is too high, may also turn right, impeller blockage. After checking through them one by one, can be taken at the end of valve repair, clear blockage and correct steering, cleaning and other measures to deal with the impeller.The purpose of the work is to pump water from one place to another, or increase the pressure to control the mechanical energy into fluid energy.
- Q:How about the depreciation of vacuum pumps?
- (five) electronic equipment, for 3 years.The depreciation period of a vacuum pump can be calculated for 5 years. The expected residual rate is generally 5%, or it can be estimated by itself.
- Q:What are the general water pump failure, how to repair?
- (2) in contact with the water pump inlet of the horizontal application of reverse flow direction, fell more than 0.5% slope, connect one end of the highest import pumps, do not completely level. If the upward tilt, the intake pipe will retain air, reducing the water pipes and pumps in the vacuum, water absorption.
- Q:What is the nominal pressure of the hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor?
- Related concepts of hydraulic motorsFlow theoretical volume refers to the volume of oil inhaled in unit time without leakage.
- Q:What is the pump, how to classify, mainly used in where?
- 1. vane pumpThe impeller pump is driven by the impeller to rotate the liquid at high speed and transfer mechanical energy to the transported liquidAccording to the pump impeller and runner structure characteristics can be divided into different:1) centrifugal pump2) axial flow pump3) mixed flow pump4) vortex pumps3. jet pumpA high velocity jet produced by a working fluid is used to eject the fluid, and then the energy of the ejected fluid is increased by momentum exchange
- Q:Does the reservoir water heater press the booster pump (high marks)?
- The outlet water pressure of hot water is the same as that of cold water. The water heater is pushed by cold water to push out the hot water. (of heating). Installation location about 2 meters away from the ground, the impact of water pressure is not large, in rural areas, the installation position in more than two buildings will have an impact. In the city, the installation position is above four floor to affect the water pressure.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the piston pump?
- 1 、 built in overvoltage protection and flow correction system.6 、 large screen LCD display.7. The well designed exhaust device can effectively remove the bubbles in the liquid.8, flow and pressure settings can be memory, and PLC communication (custom).
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal pumps?
- The uniform liquid no pulse phenomenon.(2) shortcomingsBefore running, the pump must be filled with liquid.For the supply of small flow, large pressure head inappropriate, inefficient and limited.Encountered imperfect design or operation is not at the time, such as milk, it is easy to produce foam, affecting the next process production.The installation is wrong. There will be "Qi tie" phenomenon.The efficiency is also lower than the reciprocating pump.The sources of knowledge are absolutely reliable!!!!
- Q:The function of centrifugal pump
- 6. Stuffing box mainly consists of packing, water seal ring, stuffing box, packing gland and water seal pipe. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump shell and the pump shaft. The water in the pump is not allowed to flow outside and the outside air is not allowed to enter the pump. Always keep the vacuum in the pump! When the pump shaft and packing friction heat, it is necessary to rely on water seal to control water into the water ring, so that the filler cooling! Keep the pump running properly. Therefore, in the water pump running inspection process, the stuffing box inspection is to pay special attention to! In the operation of about 600 hours, it is necessary to replace the packing.
- Q:What is cavitation, centrifugal pump cavitation phenomenon how to solve?
- In order to make the pump full of liquid, usually in the valve installed at the bottom of the filter screen along the suction pipe, the valve until the end against the valve, strainer prevents the solid material into the normal operation of the pump impeller damage or hinder the pump.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range